OKW room help

Emmafleur

Mouseketeer
We have booked a One bedroom villa in August (5 adults). Cash buyers through Disney U.K. so I know that requests aren’t guaranteed. Can you help us to put in a fairly general request that would have more chance of being honoured please? We want to be as near to HH and main pool as possible. That’s it really - not worried about traffic noise or which floor we are on. Would like a room that has a separate door to the bathroom from the laundry room if possible but that’s not a deal breaker.
So, when I phone Disney which buildings should I request? Thanks in advance :)

To get the separate door to the bathroom through the laundry room you need to be in buildings 23 or higher. The first buildings near the Peninsular Road bus stop are considered to be HH as well as the buildings closer to HH. It is not a long walk to the main pool from any of the buildings near the Peninsular Road bus stop.
There is a map of OKW posted in the OKW section of the “DVC Resource Center” post at the top of the first page here. If you request near the Peninsular Road bus stop you should be okay. Asking for a specific building is a request that is more difficult to fulfill than if your request is more general like a ‘neighborhood area’-MIller Road, Peninsular Road, Old Turtle Pond Road, South Point. (Those are the names of the bus stops. HH is also a bus stop.)
Have fun!

We stayed at OKW on cash through the UK site last year. We requested near HH and got it :-)
We have since become DVC members at OKW as we loved it so much :-)

Does anyone have any floor plans of these different rooms for those who have not stayed at OKW yet?

Thank you. I’ve phoned Disney and put in a request for a villa in the Turtle Pond Road area :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter