OKW Room Help

jwgm2012

Proud Longhorn Mom and Saints Fan!
We're headed back to OKW in December for three short nights. We love this resort's feel and couldn't be more excited to make this our home again. For the life of me, I can't remember what area we stayed in before but I do remember that our 2 bdrm villa had the two entrances into the master bathroom.

I'd like some help with what to request this time around. I thought I remember seeing a thread on here that gave room numbers with their locations and their perks of that area.

So I'm turning to you fine folks for help with where you think would be the best fit for us giving the following:

We're reserved for a 2 bdrm villa
closest to bus stop (our last room was a pretty far walking distance to the closest stop)

and please remind me how the bus system works here - is the HH the last stop before it leaves the property?

thanks for your help here!

HH is the last stop before leaving to the parks, it's the first stop coming from Disney Springs.
Stops are :
Peninsular road
South Point
Old Turtle Pone
Miller Road
Hospitality House

OKWmapcolor.jpg

Buildings above 30 all have the pass through door to the master bathroom via the laundry room. This was a vital part of my request for our May trip due to having one of my twins sleeping on the couch pullout. He could hit the bathroom without coming through our room.

Thank you all! This is super helpful - and agree Tigger's Ally, we loved the second entrance into the master bath area because we had our teens in the living room and they could come and go as they needed without having to enter from the bedroom.

Second Question - With the map and info on bus path - which building would have an easier bus access? 53 looks the closest followed by 33. looking to save some steps at the end of the night when my ankle joints will no doubt be on full flare! Thank you for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!