OKW online check in

Megsmachine

I love Minnie!
I want to request near the hospitality House but there is not option for that.. What can I do?
Thanks!

Call them! Have them enter that info for you. I called them because I wanted a certain building (I know, everyone says not to do that, but it always works for me).

You can always call to have a request made, but please note that if you're using DVC Points, there is a separate booking category to be Near Hospitality House. If you're booking through Disney, just give them a phone call and have them enter the request for you. Have a great trip!

I want to request near the hospitality House but there is not option for that.. What can I do?
Thanks!
That is a booking category, not a request and not available for a cash reservation, only points.

We stayed there a couple years ago and had building 62. It was close to the pool and buses and we had a view of fireworks in the distance. I would recommend 62/61 or the other buildings in that area

We stayed there a couple years ago and had building 62. It was close to the pool and buses and we had a view of fireworks in the distance. I would recommend 62/61 or the other buildings in that area
There is no Bldg 61.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!