OKW 2 bdrm

Luvmyfam3

I love DVC!
Hi all!

We haven't stayed at OKW before, but I've heard that since OKW is so huge, that location is very important. We have reserved a two bedroom and would like to be near the Hospitality House. I see a few buildings on the map that look like they would work, but I want to make sure that I am requesting a building that has a two-bedroom in it (or do they all have two-bedroom rooms?:confused: )

Thanks for any suggestions!!! :)

Kim

Buildings 15,16,62,63,64 are all within close walking distance to HH as are 14, 13, 12, and 11. These later ones sometimes have parking problems from people not finding enough places at the HH to park. Buildings 23,24,25,26 are also reasonable walking distance. We don't really see a need to be near HH. The only time we really go to HH is when we arrive and when we go home. Most of the time we center around our unit and the nearest quiet pool. We prefer the atmosphere at South Point. If you need to pick up a package or something at HH it is a short bus ride away or a nice walk.

We request 63 or 64 to be near the HH. It is easier with small kids that enjoy the activities at Hanks and to play at the main pool. We have stayed at South Point before, and although very peaceful, it is a long haul with 3 DD's wanting to go to the main pool and HH for fun.

My family stayed in building 12 August 2000. It was a great two bedroom, clean, great view. Highly recomend.

Have a great trip.

Scot and Peg

Will someone be sleeping in the living room? Most of the buildings near the Hospitality House do not have direct access to the bathrooms. You need to go through one of the bedrooms to get there! I believe that buildings 30 and above have a separate entrance through the laundry room.

I faxed a request for our two bedroom to be close to hospitality house (because of our two 13 yr olds) non-smoking, top floor. We were put in bldg. 24. It had a nice view of the golf course. If we missed the bus at our stop 1 we could catch to last bus at the hospitality house. It worked out wonderfully and they did accomodate our request, which really pleased us. This was our first stay at our DVC Home. We really loved it there and loved all the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter