Okay, the 2/21/04 Magic party starts riiiiiight... NOW!

Gina

Remembers the Great DIS Board Crash of '99
I have had the *best* times meeting DIS folks onboard and even before the cruise... can't wait to do it again!!

So who else will be with us on the 2/21/04 Magic?? It will be my little boy (turning 8 on the cruise) and myself. We will definitely alos be at the Radisson the night before. That was the greatest, most laid-back way to meet new DIS friends... we sat and relaxed and had some drinks while the kids ran around the pool area and played. And I had a complete blast with these people the whole week. :)

So I'm starting the virtual party right now! I've got my Malibu Colada... who's next?? :smooth:

-gina-

Just bumping this up... I know someone will eventually join the party. :cool:

*whistles "Yellowbird" to herself and waits patiently*

:)

Hi Gina,

My family will also be on the 2/21/04 cruise! We have a son who will be nine in July and a 12-year-old daughter. We are spending the night before the cruise at the Hyatt at the airport. We will be arriving late from Detroit that night and decided it would be better to stay at the Hyatt. It would be great to stay at the Radisson and get a headstart on our vacation, but we can't. Oh well, maybe next time!

There are at least five other 2/21/04 cruisers listed on the "Who's Cruising" list on a different thread found near the top of this forum. So, don't worry, you are not alone!

bassoongirl

Yay!! Welcome! :) Have you cruised on Disney before? My son will be thrilled to know there's already another DIS-kid close to his age signed up. He has always had a ball with other DIS kids.

So glad to meet someone else sailing with us!

-gina-

Gina,

No, we haven't cruised on DCL before. I am very excited about the trip! My husband thinks I'm a nut to keep checking out the Disboard, but I love to plan trips and read about other people's experiences and get good advice. He thinks it will be a let down for me to actually go on the cruise, because of all the research that I've done beforehand. I don't think so! I think the cruise will be even more wonderful because I already know so much about it!

bassoongirl

You have no idea... I think that the Disney Magic is one of the very very few rare instances I have found where the reality of it is even better than the anticipation. As amazing and incredible a time I had the first time I sailed, the second time was even *better* because I knew just how amazing it was going to be. And now, for the third time, I am somehow even more excited. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

There's simply nothing else like it. And now, at least, I've gotten the packing down so well, I have one suitcase of "cruise" stuff that just stays packed with certain things I don't use the rest of the year. My family rolls their eyes at me a lot. ;)

If there are any questions I can answer for you as you plan, I'd be happy to!

-gina-

Thanks Gina!

I do have a few questions that I have been saving up for when it is closer to the time for our cruise. Questions like the best excursions, the best way to get from MCO to the port, the best night to make Palo reservations, etc. I read all the other threads with questions like these that other people are asking and try to store them in my memory bank. Unforfunately, it is getting a little crowded in there!

I already know that I will want to book another cruise (probably while we are on the ship!). But I don't know if we will be able to afford one. My parents are members of DVC, and we were lucky enough to use most of their points to book this cruise. We only had to pay for one adult fare. I don't think I can use their DVC points again for another cruise. When my sisters hear about this cruise, they will want to book too!

bassoongirl

Originally posted by woody64
Gina:

Welcome to the 2/21/04 cruise. A thread was started a while back and can be viewed herehttp://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=351842&goto=newpost . Maybe someone can combine these two threads into one. See you in a few hundred days.

woody64

Oh, thank you Woody!! I searched back 8 pages and couldn't find anything, that's why I started it... *sheepish grin* I'll go join the party-already-in-progress now. :cool:

-gina-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter