OK, I bit the bullet...

jkmmah

DIS Veteran
Thanks to all the great reviews I've been hearing for LTT I went ahead and made a PS for our last night at WDW, 12/4. The first opening they had was at 7:55pm. I'm hearing how crowded MK will be that night so I feel lucky that I was able to call and still find a PS. With Spectro running at 9 and 11 that night, Wishes at 10, and park not closing until midnight, do you think this PS time will work out well? We'll probably miss the first Spectro, right? Tell me I won't be disappointed...and that my terribly picky 7 yo dd will still find something to eat. Could we ask for something like a grilled cheese for her if she just will NOT eat the family style dinner?

Originally posted by jkmmah
Thanks to all the great reviews I've been hearing for LTT I went ahead and made a PS for our last night at WDW, 12/4. The first opening they had was at 7:55pm. I'm hearing how crowded MK will be that night so I feel lucky that I was able to call and still find a PS. With Spectro running at 9 and 11 that night, Wishes at 10, and park not closing until midnight, do you think this PS time will work out well? We'll probably miss the first Spectro, right? Tell me I won't be disappointed...and that my terribly picky 7 yo dd will still find something to eat. Could we ask for something like a grilled cheese for her if she just will NOT eat the family style dinner?
Dinner at the LTT will take about an hour from the time you get seated. The second SPECTRO parade will be less crowded than the first so I think you have a good plan, assuming you can all stay up that late. :teeth:

Most kids really the macaroni and cheese that LTT serves. If yours doesn't, there will be something else that she will. She won't go hungry. IIRC, she can order someting off the kids menu (standard WDW stuff) if need be. Check out the Kids menu (for lunch) over on www.allearsnet.com and see the possibilities.

Best wishes -

The meal is what it is...check it out on allearsnet.com, if there isn't anything your child will eat..then choose another restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter