Ok folks the Citrus Swirl is back............but can I use a DDP dining credit for it

dkrauss

Goofy Fan from Jersey
On the MDE it says that Sunshine Seasons doesn't accept Dining plans. :( So I called Disney to see if they accept snack credits for the Citrus Swirl............after 30 mins they couldn't tell me.............Really o_O

So I pulled the jpeg from the article that announced the return of the swirl.........and it does show the snack credit logo!

So am I good to go getting my favorite Disney treat with a snack credit?

Doug :goofy:

If it shows the snack credit logo it should work fine. Make sure the pic you saw was from the Sunshine Seasons, there are no doubt other places that have the Citrus Swirl. Just like there is more than one place that has the Dole Whip. UPDATE: I found this link that says Sunshine Tree Terrace does accept Snack Credits only. http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=253 Also All Ears Net says that as of March 2018 Sunshine Seasons does accept Quick Service Dining credits including Snacks.

Last edited:
MDE only shows if a place accepts meal credits (QS or TS), not snack credits. If the menu at the location has the symbol you're good for a snack credit.

Sunshine Seasons is a QS in Epcot that does not have the citrus swirl (they do accept dining credits). Sunshine Tree Terrace in MK is where you get the citrus swirl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts