Ohana - no availability March 17-24?

DisneyParkFan

DIS Veteran
Today is 180 days for me. When I tried to make reservations at Ohana for breakfast there was no availability. When the cast member checked for the whole week for breakfast, there was no availability. When I checked online for either breakfast or dinner, there was no availability. I started on-line at 5am (6amEST) this morning and on the phone at 6am (7amEST). Is this strange? Was there some damage done or closed for renovations?

In my experience Ohana' is just really hard to get. We managed to get it for a 9:30 reservation, which is really late for us, but that was our only choice on the day we wanted it. Good Luck. Keep checking.

I had my choice of times for 3/17-18. But I also had some weird weird stuff happening as well, so it may just be the ADR system is diseased.

Put it on your touringplans reservation finder --- it's a wonderful (free) tool and has helped me get many ADRs I missed otherwise (mostly because I fail at planning in advance).

Thanks for the heads up on this...just added my request for BOG in March!
Good luck! We have a party of twelve and we had to book 2 separate dinning reservations...but they are at the same time, so hoping to get 2 tables near each other. And lucky to get them, we had to keep checking back, and it paid off.

I am a party of one (1). Today when I searched as a party of two (2), reservations for breakfast opened up and I was able to book as a party of two (2). Does anyone know if I can call later, or closer to the cut-off date for cancellations, to adjust this to just a party of one (1)? I don't want to cancel, I just wanted a reservation to eat breakfast at 'Ohana while I am staying at the Polynesian.

Don't call. Unless things change between now and then, as long as part of your party shows up, the "missing persons" aren't charged the no-show fee.

Don't call. Unless things change between now and then, as long as part of your party shows up, the "missing persons" aren't charged the no-show fee.

Thanks! I was hoping this was case and was assuming as much. I have never had a problem going solo before and getting table reservations for myself. This was a mystery when Disney Dining, My Disney Experience, and DVC Member Services couldn't find one single table available the entire week at any meal time. I am guessing it is because it is more communal and/or family style? I won't call, and I will still get to have breakfast. :-)

I was able to get a reservation as a party of two (2) instead of a party of one (1).
I have read that 'Ohana does not allow parties of 1 in the reservation system, you have to book it as 2. there are a few restaurants that have that glitch. Enjoy!

We snagged Ohana breakfast about 12 days before our trip. We used mouse dining to hunt down our ADRs- snagged BOG too. I was diligent and checked every day but Mouse Dining did the work for me with better success.

I have read that 'Ohana does not allow parties of 1 in the reservation system, you have to book it as 2. there are a few restaurants that have that glitch. Enjoy!

I kinda figured that out after I changed my search from ressies for 1 to ressies for 2 and everything opened up for me. You would think Disney Reservations cast members would know that. I figured I should know that also if I am a Walt Disney World expert to my friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts