'OHANA means CHUNKY! An Aug 2017 Family TR THE END 4/26 - The Last Day and Trip Epilogue!

I'm all caught up (we were at the World right before Irma as well). You are doing a great job with such a large group. I know it isn't easy.

Thank you! And Thank you for reading!
We knew we'd be leaving before Irma hit but if we ever were to be in a hurricane I'd want to be at Disney! My friend went last week a few days after they re-opened and she said it was a ghost town, no lines!

As always, I adore Chunky Sis' outfit - but wasn't she just melting on this day in those black leggings???

And your nieces and nephews are just so cute.

Yes, yes she was. #slavetodisneyfashion
Thank you! They truly are!

Very cute breakfast pics and the food looks good too!

I hate bag check lines so I never bring a bag with me to the parks. I know that wouldn't be an option with all of the kiddos though!

It's always a great breakfast, I really enjoy GG! It never feels as hectic as other character meals!

Yeah totally plus we had the express bus so we thought we were good but we didn't realize the double bag check to Epcot. Sooo annoying!

CS has character sonar ::yes::

She really does!

Another great outfit for her as well.

She wore it at Disneyland last year and it was a hit!

I can't believe you had to go through bag check again that's insane :headache:

Most annoying thing at WDW!!

Steve looks so happy on LWTL.
Garden Grill breakfast looks great.

Haha he was in his world.
I really like GG! Now I want to go again! although for two people, it is a lot of food. They give you the same size portions wether it's 2 or 4 people, but even then we couldn't finish the skillet nor the sticky bun bake!

I've never gone to Epcot from one of those resorts, but that's really stupid. If you go from Epcot to MK or the resorts to MK you don't have to go through again.

It's really really stupid and I don't know how they thought that would be a good idea.

Sounds delicious!

It was!!

This is so cute!

It is! the three of them loved pictures!

She's so cute I can't handle it!

Aw thanks! She really is.

Poor Eva can't catch a break on these rides! Glad everyone else enjoyed it though!

I thought she liked it more than mine Train but I don't know if the grown-up rides are really her thing yet. I think we'll stick with the cute boat rides for now. She did enjoy LWTL!

Your GG breakfast looks awesome! I need to make time to try this if I can ever pull myself away from the bakery in France.

Haha I hear ya, that bakery is so yummy! But GG has characters!!

She's definitely got the pose down!

She's such the little princess.

It seems like you guys had great character interaction too!

We did! I always have great interaction here!

Minnie and Daisy, BFFs for life!!

You know it!!

king of Living with the Land 2.0!

Still working on that mickey head, LOL

I love this. Everyone looks so happy!!

They really do!

Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy! We've got some Hamilton level Werk going on there with the pose. So, so, so cute!! CS has her in princess pose training and it's paying off!!

The Schuyler sisters!! Werk!! Hahaha
CS is definitely rubbing off on Eva and she posed like that all week!

It sounds like you had such a good breakfast! It doesn't look too crowded from the pictures, that's how it was for us last December. Our food was just ok, but the character interaction here was AMAZING. Looks like you had great luck with that too. Characters make me so happy!

It was a really fun breakfast, and it wasn't crowded which was great. I honestly tend to like breakfast foods a lot so I prefer breakfast here although I think DH likes lunch better because then he can eat the greens from LWTL, haha.
The characters are soooo cute here, such fun interactions!

Looks like a great start to the day. I got to ride Soarin 3 times last trip - once on each A, B, C. Not that I could tell a difference (other than from what row I was on ) but I felt like that was an accomplishment : )

Man, when you said that you had to go through bag check again, I had to reread that. I thought I had vaguely heard people say this, but it sounded so stupid, I thought they must be wrong. Well, I guess not:sad2: Is Universal the only place the does bag check right:confused3

Hi, Su-Lynn! I've seen you on lots of other people's TRs and finally dropped in on one of yours. Loving your family adventure so far!! The kiddos are just too adorable. We've never been to WDW in August, but it sure looks HOTT!! Your sister's disneybounds are incredible--that's dedication to stick with it even though you could be melting outside!!! Looking forward to reading more :)

Glad your GG breakfast worked out so well!
We had lunch there a few weeks ago and it was such incredible character interaction! The food was good, but the characters always steal the show here. Plus everyone enjoys the rotating restaurant.

It really is a great character interaction. Especially because the restaurant is rather small and the tables are not on top of each other which makes it seem like a less crazy character dining experience. The girls loved it!

And glad you finally managed to get a rider switch! It's actually good until the end of the month you are visiting - so mine was valid for almost 3 weeks :) That said - like you, we didn't get as many rider switch passes as we thought. Many times, we just didn't feel like lugging the little one all the way to whatever ride it was. Plus of course - the logistics of moving a large group...

That's awesome! For us it was just around 2 weeks which was more than enough time, and we had so many we didn't use them all! We gave them to @Tracy161 whom we saw at the end of our trip so I'm really happy I got to give them away to another DISboarder whom I knew would use them wisely, hehe.

Looks like a great start to the day. I got to ride Soarin 3 times last trip - once on each A, B, C. Not that I could tell a difference (other than from what row I was on ) but I felt like that was an accomplishment : )

I get that way too at Disney! It's the little things. I feel like A is the new theater? I can't remember but I think it's the one to the left. I like that theater the best just because I feel like the picture is the most clear. Most people won't even notice stuff like that but I do, LOL. DH thinks it's the worst theater because you ahve to walk the farthest to exit out of the theater, haha.

Man, when you said that you had to go through bag check again, I had to reread that. I thought I had vaguely heard people say this, but it sounded so stupid, I thought they must be wrong. Well, I guess not:sad2: Is Universal the only place the does bag check right:confused3

I'm not kidding, it really is the most asinine thing. Like, really, they couldn't just do what they do at MK and just funnel the monorail people to a separate entry so you can skip bag check?
We had no issues at Universal, and Disneyland does it well too - although the lines were long you only had to do it once. I understand how WDW is very different and it's hard to control the crowds when you have multiple parks and parking lots etc. But the monorail lines should be pretty well contained and if they just put a little more thought into it, it would be doable and save everyone the headache.

Hi, Su-Lynn! I've seen you on lots of other people's TRs and finally dropped in on one of yours. Loving your family adventure so far!! The kiddos are just too adorable. We've never been to WDW in August, but it sure looks HOTT!! Your sister's disneybounds are incredible--that's dedication to stick with it even though you could be melting outside!!! Looking forward to reading more :)

Hi Jackie! Thank you so much for reading! I have read your TR too - although I'm not caught up all the way just yet! But I'm getting there.
I would not recommend August, just waaaay too hot, but we got a really great deal, and all the kids were out of school/summer school/summer camp so it just worked out.
My sister, she is a creature of habit, always a Disney fashionista first, and comfort second, LOL.

I am so amazed at how organized you were/are on this trip. You had a huge group multiple families. I am just curious it was for you and Steve to go with kids vs just adults (a girl can dream of a kidless disney trip).

I only plan for my family of 5 but I feel like a drill seargent-up at six, showered by 6:30, water bottles filled by 7, kids dressed and breakfast eaten in the room, ears sunscreened, DH finally steps out of bathroom-he is seriously a girl, I shower and am dressed in 10 min, maybe 15 and he is still doing his beauty treatment!

I loved your best day ever TR , so I'm SO glad I stumbled into your family trip! I can't wait to read all about it! :flower1::love: So jealous you got to ride TGMR one last time. Also- I love your "what's Sienna thinking" lines under the pictures with her in them. TOO cute! :bitelip: Reading along! popcorn::

LOVE the updates! the Nieces are soooo adorable and your commentary is hilarious!
We enjoyed the GG breakfast too-we had a PPO one so it was doubly awesome as we were among the first ones on Soarin'. I just switched our FP for October from TT to Soarin-figured my MiL may do better on Soarin after indulging in Food and Wine fest :rotfl2:. Speaking of which-did you know there is an app for iphone for Food and Wine festival???
Really want to do the Behind the Seeds tour too-think you said you've done it? I am tentatively planning for November-that week is going to be soooo busy at the parks that I though maybe we could do stuff like tours that trip vs stressing on waiting on lines for rides...

And after August trip my family has basically said no more summer trips (although early June isn't nearly as bad as August).

I didn't realize GG had POG juice! :lovestruc Everything looked delicious, I'm definitely going to have to give it a try next time.

Again, I'm glad you accomplished everything planned so far! As plenty of others have said, I'm impressed with how organized you are. We tried meeting up with family a few nights during our December trip and I thought that was difficult, I can't imagine coordinating an entire trip with everyone. :faint:

As we exited the monorail I realized there are some things at Disney which are not fully thought out, that despite the feats of imagineering we see in the parks, it has come to a sudden and complete halt as to our utter dismay, we had to go through BAG CHECK again. What the hell?!?
Geez, that is so inefficient. What a waste of time.

We made up such good time that we still had 10 minutes before our breakfast ADR that we hopped onto LWTL with no waits too!!
Looks like the morning still turned out great despite double bag check. Your efficiency makes up for Disney's lack thereof.

Throughout our meal we got some visitors:

Rz7c9wxWfLBg-LVt3FB6CvAQj3uKcE-0YrJ6Imho7sHd-6vclIyls8ilCyKkDK3kMHnShS5Xx9Fjcik7OK1MBjPyMfFSlDCkNVq-b2gvjc5KgEmM1h6XS8MNVgN8C8GjrY0MudNfqrqVDVytoWb2t0g_CgzZZ_qEKKUxGehMBWKl593YK2WRU-GCSsg8qNlgkj30Nh0dfUrbNswPXfWpBshmlGvLw5Wz5ru-Jd9s-Y6A6WAz4UWO8cldKJJHsicYysfP5aVU32V-vWizl5h-wmRDgd5RF7W2QWFCJ8j53pTDXEUYHHRInPJVHfzi3iHp1aFt1vJGV9IwFnvE7zYn-u0QAIRu64c3vxvlMv3-0eTZ2xTV80PbFDFoTP2TeMqpwNCiiDVsx8Ygn5l2EZzJbkarUGbisuTLHQoQClFcN6aIuKdasPIuXr1nTttRZS7T4Ppc0abSbZ4OLSZfV-SC_4OOGYjxOiX20intadLs2NMLb8rR7xcJUv0RubJpEh_7-XB8z2YcsFhxioFBPzTNyHaX4Wj8HPcOr963Xaklrk-92XMFgjzHFQzZTZAlen6MCXf3bc30JP2K6_0zR_SPscfyNzGo04M6pHXe-1cZghI=w825-h619-no
I love the way Sienna is gently patting Mickey's head. That's so cute.

Apparently Dale missed signing the autograph books so Mimi went to fetch him to come back and he obliged!

YmkIPBXOQT25K_qsJhZzBwcWvkfv53SHVgBPxpdKm5BcusQsOxudigJAuZYmBQ2dPihoTJTiSb7_myDuVsSUF8m_Di8vJAnYNuH6h68_5VNwKGQ5sjucB9Tergsl8LjdRi2fn0zA2Bwe448fOWqaYlYvcS7-LdSdp4kIKmeJ-y02f16ChTqEICaucXZ3kGxUgvnPZkKhGxzsameudZi8-N1GKBV8Si_PmngZquhIhPDnoxPtTLpQ9QdgmTMFi4PEUoQQACnVEJ70KThTswObk4EdsoYVFTiB_pNfucnFtVuWbrHl9lVxSLY4Ww_0MWl0YZDCUS7wTAiBGa3K750l6Q3Fz35954horCpJ2ik2MuACihX3I7HuBDNj-kvFEPi3_Ys2UBEvi9wRhFkZ_pIAPqQ3yZN1mhUNmwGi5tg9tU16uzaHgFh_VvpwlmMoZyyvzwhVQbh7rqn5xllIkNyZRGxMqilH7uKmWMfcIEaPpwDM7_zJFV2gTjRDRA2sj0f-s00CcPk0nhoUoqJuYyB3gndy1eXvaCNffWuRFUYrryPJB7bN1_HaFBxXhaJURtc3jJdQgUV9mrJlC6k6QkSewt7eN8zpol7Pm1ezFEM_jIY=w426-h638-no
I love this picture too. She looks so delighted with herself.

Seems like a great morning, but I really ought to know better than reading your trip report when I'm hungry because there always seems to be delicious food involved, lol.

It was already so hot in the morning that my camera lens fogged up.

ynwJ0je7NFodrg5shIJlUAWGsPgrB3KgZA4lZQZICG3vnr0VWOTHKA-GbDrZvsMXNVgprdE95mLsYjgBLQQStqy05SWVg1NLjk_UHeu8hx3NskcRq11Sq_zZW5Lwa_pNDNUr1hAVuJuKb0rtUqxHCR1vgQL7w5gxOY01AzD5bwchA4oXq1QRhWurGUVVWVsEeFw9fZvc-06wdeRShM8CDzwrU12JpbUvGULtUzS70Cni6350xL57lb8fyvyYKdNZEAGloWJ4q1bUMP2uEvWK1xouRMsDA93CFnLVup53AwalzAQ-wT1-3QTB4P2jUALDw5a1g7v9dngarwE6qs3dauCs7kuPYir47ZzNI01lpriqQicoZbsoXAljotPY5umOAEVWauROZQuFhPm8iv1ZLRmwLKF2dOeNjUCJ__bCzWV-hDNWQd4bOAemcmSu9PFJhhtYdsBfQU-V3cRnfs-VEEvspsH9E8Sk4UMsY2BknIqiCWW5xBI67jJJD_4kYwcxSNivn8arpHaqyBTLPZqpu3NSrvp2wfiko2flCTK1r8LfyMSZ5BjEmk-WC7juPpeM0dZbPPu7dDQiKijTAwbljFW_jQq_dM1OvDOd4Q5e4Q4=w825-h550-no
But what a cool looking photo! :thumbsup2

Absolutely ridiculous and I don't understand why they cant just create a separate enclosed line for those who have already gone through bag check. :headache:
Agreed :sad2: Disney gets so much right... what are they thinking here?!

I was so happy that she and I skipped down the long hallway through Soarin'.
:cloud9:

We made up such good time that we still had 10 minutes before our breakfast ADR that we hopped onto LWTL with no waits too!!
And I see you documented it properly, unlike me... more evidence that my LWTL ride that morning never actually happened :rolleyes1

Steve was in his element!
I was thinking the same thing and then saw this! :laughing:

If that is not love on one platter, I don't know what is!!! #mickeywafflesfordays
Exactly!!! And :rotfl: on the #mickeywafflesfordays

Sienna: Oh Mickey, you so fine!
Loving Sienna's commentary. ::yes::

Case in point:

AXwTBzpSJFXu8z14XC1OLnKuRIr85U19C-VhnnN6gsNaRcssd81MDp7ji0ysFAAqega2oSphrnR2--v5nxVYAZ1vx5TiRfd_HDLVJNx9XtbIHvrzfXUnigzu7McWe7DFeHLh-WqPHEgguD4rVp3htpYOMmU2KGWIofcdnQwPH9pTHbzyj-Qwoni_Aky4g0FHPs7Y26F1fhxWlb_aLzxjGz5gx_ltA8fQ2qNQ4xBRPzp59PfLbpQqJvh9Wztbx24XMdSge6vbA906YXiDmzVpqObzQ7VBlfHg0ph_uoc8ypDcfz-R90LYyAArJ6BCfvn54QgNEf2ntMSc7udd3naD1wcIO9V7GLb4uJZct5s0X-nfx9wSKZaXsoyxjnqIet0oM9aKXncUYBpkS1XlVe6Ssth_qxoNcyyz5dRzGzB8nM72CFq98agD0RoHjEyx-1yeY5eq-7hkya8GUjb3EbRgVQsOd7j3yHAKgOaer-JGefbbOb8sb41fXlUBvOt_CkWaK2rd-HEyAybeshfaF6xlj8PsgYUnFvob6KGAImAi2cBA0CprNjH7WpAe4yGYfYVmyyGPZ_t4lCG--QlFvIPGpglZ0kM7cEg71uxihccG0Rc=w479-h638-no
Amazing.

Sienna: I was in mid-Mickey waffle and you disrupt me for this?!?
:rotfl:

We gave them to @Tracy161 whom we saw at the end of our trip so I'm really happy I got to give them away to another DISboarder whom I knew would use them wisely, hehe.
And I was OH SO GRATEFUL! I have a really funny story about these passes on my final day. I'll go into more detail later in my TR but let's just say I was trying to "pay it forward/pay it back" by giving a pass I knew I couldn't use to someone else I saw walking around solo. I probably ended up freaking him out completely because he claimed he didn't understand English and practically ran from me. But I suppose stalking up to someone and saying "are you here alone?" isn't really the best way to make friends at Disney :rotfl: I was really just trying to give a little magic to a fellow solo traveler but I think I should work harder on my elevator speech :rotfl2:

All caught up on your latest trip report - I love your reports, you feel like you are there too! BTW - love your Dole Whip t-shirt! Chunkysis is truly dedicated to her outfits and character photos. Your nieces and nephew are adorable! Looking forward to reading more.

This makes me want to do a Garden Grill breakfast! I usually just default to dinner since their breakfast meal was essentially the same price last time I checked. But we love GG! Such great character interaction, and I love being behind the scenes in The Land :D The sticky bun bake looked very delicious, and you can't go wrong with Mickey waffles. Loved all the pictures, and it looks like everyone had a great morning :)

As we exited the monorail I realized there are some things at Disney which are not fully thought out, that despite the feats of imagineering we see in the parks, it has come to a sudden and complete halt as to our utter dismay, we had to go through BAG CHECK again. What the hell?!?

Wow, this doesn't even make sense. I hope they are in the process of fixing this. How hard could it be?o_O

Everyone dug in and enjoyed the hearty breakfast. It was definitely a fun way to start our Epcot day and I highly recommend this plan! :thumbsup2

Definitely going to consider this for next April when I go with my kids…it looks great :-)

I am so amazed at how organized you were/are on this trip. You had a huge group multiple families. I am just curious it was for you and Steve to go with kids vs just adults (a girl can dream of a kidless disney trip).

Thank you! It wasn't too bad after I got the planning down, the ADRs and FPs done. When we were there, it was more just getting everyone to places on time and such, plus they never had to open a map! Of course if it's just Steve and myself we could whatever we wanted whenever we wanted and we would have probably done everything we wanted to do in a park by noon. Meanwhile with a group we definitely got less stuff done, and there were plenty of things the kids had to miss, and there were a lot more breaks! For FPs, I pretty much just booked whatever Steve and I would ride and then we learned to get the rider swaps.

I only plan for my family of 5 but I feel like a drill seargent-up at six, showered by 6:30, water bottles filled by 7, kids dressed and breakfast eaten in the room, ears sunscreened, DH finally steps out of bathroom-he is seriously a girl, I shower and am dressed in 10 min, maybe 15 and he is still doing his beauty treatment!

Haha that's so funny! That sounds like chunkysis.
I loved your best day ever TR , so I'm SO glad I stumbled into your family trip! I can't wait to read all about it! :flower1::love: So jealous you got to ride TGMR one last time. Also- I love your "what's Sienna thinking" lines under the pictures with her in them. TOO cute! :bitelip: Reading along! popcorn::

Thank you for reading and coming over to my new TR!! Although this wasn't a best day ever trip (the weather kinda negated that!) we had some really special moments and I will always treasure this family trip!
Thank you!!

LOVE the updates! the Nieces are soooo adorable and your commentary is hilarious!
We enjoyed the GG breakfast too-we had a PPO one so it was doubly awesome as we were among the first ones on Soarin'. I just switched our FP for October from TT to Soarin-figured my MiL may do better on Soarin after indulging in Food and Wine fest :rotfl2:. Speaking of which-did you know there is an app for iphone for Food and Wine festival???
Really want to do the Behind the Seeds tour too-think you said you've done it? I am tentatively planning for November-that week is going to be soooo busy at the parks that I though maybe we could do stuff like tours that trip vs stressing on waiting on lines for rides...

What an app for food and wine? I will have to check it out! Yup we did the Behind the Seeds tour, it was cool, mostly for DH but it's nice to see some stuff behind the scenes. Definitely try a tour on one day that you think will be crowded.

And after August trip my family has basically said no more summer trips (although early June isn't nearly as bad as August).

Yeah same here, haha.

Joining in! Your family is absolutely adorable!

Aw thank you so much and welcome!!

I didn't realize GG had POG juice! :lovestruc Everything looked delicious, I'm definitely going to have to give it a try next time.

Again, I'm glad you accomplished everything planned so far! As plenty of others have said, I'm impressed with how organized you are. We tried meeting up with family a few nights during our December trip and I thought that was difficult, I can't imagine coordinating an entire trip with everyone. :faint:

Thank you!

Yes, they have POG. Everyone loved the POG they kept asking every restaurant we went to if they had it. Luckily Ohana has POG!
I jut tried my best to keep everyone on schedule because we had an ADR to get to! otherwise I'd allow some "winging it" here and there, LOL.

Geez, that is so inefficient. What a waste of time.

Yup it most certainly is.

Looks like the morning still turned out great despite double bag check. Your efficiency makes up for Disney's lack thereof.

Haha I hope so! I think we were just lucky it didn't take THAT long.

I love the way Sienna is gently patting Mickey's head. That's so cute.

It was so cute! I didn't realize this until I saw the picture.

I love this picture too. She looks so delighted with herself.

Seems like a great morning, but I really ought to know better than reading your trip report when I'm hungry because there always seems to be delicious food involved, lol.

Haha no update is complete without some food, right?

But what a cool looking photo! :thumbsup2

Thanks! It's my "artistic" shot. :laughing:

Agreed :sad2: Disney gets so much right... what are they thinking here?!

Epic fail for Disney on this one...

And I see you documented it properly, unlike me... more evidence that my LWTL ride that morning never actually happened :rolleyes1

Haha I think you must have imagined going on this ride!

Loving Sienna's commentary. ::yes::

I'm the baby whisperer!

And I was OH SO GRATEFUL! I have a really funny story about these passes on my final day. I'll go into more detail later in my TR but let's just say I was trying to "pay it forward/pay it back" by giving a pass I knew I couldn't use to someone else I saw walking around solo. I probably ended up freaking him out completely because he claimed he didn't understand English and practically ran from me. But I suppose stalking up to someone and saying "are you here alone?" isn't really the best way to make friends at Disney :rotfl: I was really just trying to give a little magic to a fellow solo traveler but I think I should work harder on my elevator speech :rotfl2:
hahahahaha this made me die laughing! :rotfl:
I can just imagine you asking a stranger if he was alone...maybe he thought you were trying to hit on him (which in all honestly is a good thing especially coming from @Tracy161)! But I picture it in my head him running away as you're waving the faspasses at him, and I just crack up. :rotfl:

All caught up on your latest trip report - I love your reports, you feel like you are there too! BTW - love your Dole Whip t-shirt! Chunkysis is truly dedicated to her outfits and character photos. Your nieces and nephew are adorable! Looking forward to reading more.

Thank you so much and welcome!
I got my shirt from Etsy. There are so many Dole whip shirts to choose from!
My family, they are a crazy bunch, but the kids had a great time!

This makes me want to do a Garden Grill breakfast! I usually just default to dinner since their breakfast meal was essentially the same price last time I checked. But we love GG! Such great character interaction, and I love being behind the scenes in The Land :D The sticky bun bake looked very delicious, and you can't go wrong with Mickey waffles. Loved all the pictures, and it looks like everyone had a great morning :)

I think, if I can remember correctly, that breakfast may be a little cheaper, but don't quote me on that. Steve handled all of the bills!
I love GG too and think it's a bit underrated, which is perfect for us as we can usually get an ADR without too much trouble!
It was a fun morning with good food and food rides!!

Wow, this doesn't even make sense. I hope they are in the process of fixing this. How hard could it be?o_O

Apparently it was too hard for the imagineers to handle. I can't imagine why they don't just fix this quickly. I'm not looking forward to our next stay at the GF if we have to go through bag check twice! Grrr. I thought staying at a monorail resort would be more convenient!

Definitely going to consider this for next April when I go with my kids…it looks great :-)

It's a fun breakfast with great character interaction! I think you all will enjoy it!

hahahahaha this made me die laughing! :rotfl:
I can just imagine you asking a stranger if he was alone...maybe he thought you were trying to hit on him (which in all honestly is a good thing especially coming from @Tracy161)! But I picture it in my head him running away as you're waving the faspasses at him, and I just crack up. :rotfl:
I know, right?! :rotfl2: I've been known to scare off men, but not generally that fast! :laughing: It cracks me up so much to remember that. I had such great intentions, but apparently just came off as some really weird creepy lady :rotfl: I'm just trying to spread the magic, dude!

It was already so hot in the morning that my camera lens fogged up.

Air conditioning to humid will do that.

we had to go through BAG CHECK again. What the hell?!?

Sucks!

Apparently at Epcot, the monorail line gets dumped out into the general pubic line so we HAD to go through it again. Absolutely ridiculous and I don't understand why they cant just create a separate enclosed line for those who have already gone through bag check. :headache:

Good point. Yes they should!

Although that ultimately did not stop Chunkysis who apparently went to meet Daisy as we were all heading to the Land.

There's always one.

Then again, she looks awfully cute there, so she gets a pass.

we all headed inside together to head down to Soarin'. Thankfully still only a 15 minute wait at this point.

Not bad!

I was so happy that she and I skipped down the long hallway through Soarin'.

awwww!!!!

Everyone got glasses of the POG

Yummm... love POG.

Soon we had three of these placed on our long table...behold this beauty called the Sticky Bun Bake:

Whoa! Want!!!

I wonder if you can get it separately?
I'd hate to waste an ADR just to get one of those.

Then again... worth it?

I love how Eva was holding her skirt up a la princess pose.

::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter