'OHANA means CHUNKY! An Aug 2017 Family TR THE END 4/26 - The Last Day and Trip Epilogue!

FV8zWrxcKlLV48f1zj1JqSt_pSkfIDBT_KslVpVxpnJ40PWZjxSyTETCWITosin5zPVZToCddXaMdkwcbDsEQt0n2hOORzo3xxuYAn4QBMjL10jej4fG2_YUiaV8Jbb5YlWIimBWdE8fuZgMNvuAwzvC5jcOoFikbXFkwtrCEecKAFWLtP2PqpRIa8LM-VA-SdnkJWdZ5YcXhoSqyG8iLG-nii9ZJS2lBHDfIsrLwr8t3M4JOyqEFc9QxCbSQRBL2vJX1O7xcfdX41YDKOY8FSEQYi8VQLxV92VpwTJWXX5fJF9jOXMxK1FFwA0s_HwWyKLOJs72PnA-2Coof3KjxtgERQDa04aDnOyLDJmpNqNIbvUTVDn1kmu4hikR8F5CRIs6klZbHOQyPWyeTCN5Nj4zskFmHhhi7E8Ry2nxcSWaGPaLWC8cARrolMbQ90Xuf4bTdzogymGmnyqf4jRWPYdGzjf4YY4NkIEBDFCgK6gLqV80PgHglu_ZpJ3gjFpU5R1mdsG49JySxTRiIvBRAelb7BkuriQb0pOikHPpzWkYu3YGN-xoA4l3vtvVV69QHPRudg8itlGewD1VEhK-MWvi4XO87BHkUeV_BIs-aIg=w850-h637-no

Happy baby, tired daddy :laughing:
She's so proud of herself :rotfl:

All the CMs working during the early hours of the day would recognize her and say hi to her each morning! And then towards the end of the trip the Poly ran out of string cheese at the Moana Mercantile...what?!? How is that possible!!?!?
How much string cheese can that girl eat?!?

Your meal at Tiffins looks amazing. I wish people in my family were more adventurous eaters because I want to try it so bad but it doesn't appeal to anyone else.

I really feel for your sister and her husband with Sienna waking up so early. Vacationing with babies is exhausting! And no string cheese???
Tiffins lunch looks delicious!

Yeah I don't think they would ever say Disney is relaxing, LOL. And what's up with no string cheese!?!
Tiffins is an all around favorite! We are going there next month for the last time this year. :sad:

What a great day at AK so far. Tiffins is on my list of must-do restaurants, but I haven't decided if we'll try to get it in for our next trip since we have a short trip, or just save it for another time. Sadly looking at those menu items I'm not sure what I'd eat since I'm pretty picky, but I'm sure my family (who are more adventurous eaters) would love it.

I actually think Tiffins is less adventurous than people think. It just sounds exotic form the menu descriptions, but they do have a roast chicken, the wagyu striploin is really just a nice steak, and a lot of the sauces are on the plate and are very small quantities so you can avoid any sauce if you don't like it. I think it is much better than Skipper Canteen at MK. I thought that was TOO exotic, even coming from me.

My DD and her family are in Disney now with their 5 year old DD and 18 month old DS. Definitely a different way of touring with little ones.
At the airport now can’t wait to see them :goodvibes

I hope you have/had a magical time!! So jealous!!

Looks like everyone had fun on the safari.

They did!!

I love the pic of you and Steve harnessing the force :darth:

Haha, we had to have a force picture somewhere!

Tiffins looks amazing again I remember from your previous report. We are dining there in a few days can’t wait.

I hope you enjoyed it!!

I love how you all kind of did your own thing but everyone ended up together and most importantly, no one missed the FP!! :) The safari pictures of your fam are so cute! Love everybody squished in there together :)

Yeah missing the FP would be no bueno so I told everyone to be at places at a certain time and they were all very good about keeping to schedule.
Thank you!! We had a fun safari!

Tiffin's looks so beautiful, but I am so nervous to ever eat there because I am the opposite of adventurous when it comes to food!! On the other hand....those drinks look lovely!!!

The drinks are fantastic. I think the menu also sounds a little more exotic than it really is. But you can always go to Nomad lounge for drinks and a few apps.

She is so stinking cute!!!

Thank you! She cracks me up with that face.

No string cheese! That's not good. My dd was addicted to string cheese. She's 5 now and still loves it but doesn't eat it everyday like she used to. [ /QUOTE]

I can't see how they would run out of string cheese. I mean, I'm sure Disney with all their magic has deliveries of tons of string cheese to all the resorts and you'd think some would get to Moana Mercantile on a daily basis, but noooo...

I think you all managed to handle a big family trip really well. You have some plans together but easily split up. No drama.

Thank you! That was the plan!! Thankfully it worked!

I keep hearing about Tiffins but I'm too much of a food wimp to try it. Hubby and I aren't very adventurous when it comes to dining. When I looked at your octopus picture my first thought was how do you even eat that?! :laughing:

Hahaha, it really is like calamari if you think about it but less rubbery IMO. They do have tame choices. They have steak, chicken, fish, and some vegetarian choices. My non adventurous friend Betsy had the sortbet trio in May and enjoyed it too.

Sienna is stealing my heart. That photo with the scrunchy face is beyond adorable.

Aww, she does have the funniest expressions!!

Yes, please to the passion fruit tapioca dessert. That looks and sounds incredible.

It is! It is insane. I've never had such a dessert before where I secretly want to order another one, even though I'm so full!

All caught up on this! So jealous of the 'Ohana dinner. Hoping to grab a reservation for my next trip! :)

thank you for reading!
Ohana is so hard to find a ressie for! But it is worth it to look!

I bet it's something they don't stock a lot because it doesn't sell well. I think that's been the case at our local market with the gum I like I'm pretty sure it was sitting there forever before I bought it all over time because now they don't have it :sad2:

Haha I guess so! Although I usually always see the string cheese for sale at the resort markets. Not sure who eats it but apparently Sienna did!

:)

We shall never speak of how far behind I was :scared:

I'm back on track now and will resume normal quoting next time, LOL!!

Haha I don't know what you're talking about.:littleangel:

I love your Sienna commentary the most...well, toss up with CS's outfits of course. Super impressed with the shrimp showdown at 'Ohana, wow!!

Haha it was funny to watch both of them stuff their faces and each time the server came around with shrimp we'd just point them in their direction and each of them would say, "I'll take the lot!"
Steve was happy, he had prepped all day for this (by not eating), hahaha.

Sienna's cheese face is the most adorable thing ever!

Aww thanks, she really has the funniest expressions!

OMG, she is so adorable!

thanks! She has the best expressions!

:sad: I would say the same... except I never even got to try it! :sad2:

I hope they bring it back, it was sooooooooo nice!
Yeah... I had a taste of that in January... and I'm a month or so away from having a BIG taste of it... :scared1: :laughing:

Have a magical time!!! Going with your family again?

Oooh! The 'Ohana bread pudding is my Thanksgiving specialty! I've been making it for years after pilfering the recipe from Allears ::yes::

I am going to try this out too in a few days!! I wonder if I can make it with Hawaiian sweet rolls? Because I have those at home!

Ohana is probably my favorite meal in Disney. My husband would love to have someone challenging him eating the shrimp there. And now I'm craving their bread pudding!

It is probably the best ayce meal at Disney! Love it so much.

That's nice that you were able to spend a little alone time and meet back up with everyone. Have you heard the reason that express bus has been discontinued?

Not sure, it was so sudden. I'm sure it was a cost cutting thing. It probably didn't make as much as they thought it would. Our buses were consistently empty...but that is the point right? LOL. If they bring it back then they will probably charge more. I think it'll still be worth it, as long as it's under 50 bucks I'm ok with it, it really brought so much ease to park hopping.

You must have a lot of adventurous eaters in your family to agree to eat at Tiffins. I know my husband would love it there.

What did the kids think of CS's whole fried fish?

Our family loves to eat and we all eat almost anything. A few picky eaters here and there. Kelly's kids are super picky but they ate pasta and steak and were fine.
I think everyone was ok with the whole fried fish! We're chinese and I think they are used to seeing fish with the heads on more than off, haha.

This picture is everything!!!!!

Absolutely! Happy kids, tired adults!

I never even got to use it and I really miss we. We wanted to do it on our last trip, but alas it was gone. RIP Express Transportation

So sad...hope they bring it back.

Doesn't chunky translate to jambo? :-)

It does!! We're a Jambo family!!

Welcome to my world. The safari does have one of the best stroller systems. Sadly as I'm sure you learned you cant' say as much for all the rides. Fantasyland in particular is a stroller nightmare. You can imagine my glee when Casey finally ditched the stroller !

Haha, strollers bring on a whole different level of touring at Disney!

Ah, some of my favorite Disney drinks!

Sooo good!

Yum! This is one of my favorite apps too. I tried the one at Citricos and it was great, but you are right that the char on this one just puts it over the top

It really is sooo good. Hope you guys enjoyed your meal at Citrico's!

We missed Tiffins on this trip so I've still yet to try this divine master piece.

You must have it! It's my favorite thing!

Looks like a great meal. Thanks for sharing!

:)

Between yours and Dis_Yoda's Reviews of this place, I need to make a reservation here. The next trip on the books is with Karin and Tom over Labor Day weekend next year and I hear that they are big fans of the place too.

Cute pictures of the kids on the safari.

I think this should be your next pick. It's never too crowded and we are usually able to get a same day ADR. I think people don't usually do signature dining in AK, but I find it to be the best place to relax for a mid-park break.
Oooh Labor day at Tiffins...can I crash? LOL.

Haha your job is never done!

It really isn't...yawn...

So cute! Poor daddy!

He was sooo over it haha.

Oh no! What a cheese nightmare!

Where's the cheese?!? Haha.

Great photo! I love this tank on you and on @Raeven!

Thank you! It's so comfy!

Oh my gosh! Chunky safari for sure!

Haha it surely was!

The never-ending struggle of keeping kids seated. I can only imagine.

I thought they were going to get tossed off the ride vehicle at times! The ride is so bumpy!

Yum! This is soo good!

Soooo good!!

She's so proud of herself :rotfl:

The force is strong in my family.

How much string cheese can that girl eat?!?

Apparently a lot.

Your meal at Tiffins looks amazing. I wish people in my family were more adventurous eaters because I want to try it so bad but it doesn't appeal to anyone else.

Sounds like it's time for a solo meal!!! Haha. I would totally go myself if no one want to go with me!

I'm dying, this is so cute

Her expressions crack me up. She goes from being completely serious to this face.

She ate it all :rotfl2:

Sounds like you had a really good morning

She wiped them out!!

We sure did!! :)

Back from my trip and all caught up! Loved reading about Ohana dinner, reliving it from 3 days ago when I was eating there! Lol. I haven't been hungry in over a week.

Great pictures from the Safari as well! You took great shots of the few animals you did get pictures of and the girls look so cute as you are attempting to wrangle them.

Back from my trip and all caught up! Loved reading about Ohana dinner, reliving it from 3 days ago when I was eating there! Lol. I haven't been hungry in over a week.

Great pictures from the Safari as well! You took great shots of the few animals you did get pictures of and the girls look so cute as you are attempting to wrangle them.

So lucky!! How I wish I could eat there again. I can't find an ADR for our Dec trip, but it doesn't really fit into our plans anyways. It's always a favorite!
Thanks! Yes the wrangling of the girls was like an activity in itself!!

Do you have a trip planned then?

Well...not yet...but things can happen. I may do a solo trip :)

So disappointed I was hoping to use it on our upcoming trip.

Yeah, it was such a nice service. I so sad they stopped it! I would have even paid a little more for it.

I knew you were going to get this......if I ever make it there I have to have it.

Haha I am a creature of habit! I hope you do get to try it!

Just got back and am catching up!

I opted to stay in the smaller pool and sit at the bar area with a Lava flow.

That looks yummy! What's in it?
(rum is a deal breaker though)

Want to know where to get some peace and quiet? Sit in the laundry room, haha.

::yes::
Experienced that twice on my trip.

drool worthy.

Whoa that looks good!

We asked our server what is the most shrimp anyone has eaten at 'Ohana. He said 6 skewers. Each skewer holds 25 shrimp. So that's 150 shrimp!

:faint:
That's more than double my record... and they were small popcorn breaded shrimp!

In the end, I think Kevin ate 2 skewers and Steve ate 2 skewers plus 2 shrimp. Nuts.

I doubt I could do that now.
I don't eat like I used to... or should.

Yum. Heard so much about this! Want to go just for that.

After today my family would have visited all 4 parks - then my job would be over, right? :rotfl:

Right!

Right?

No?

:lmao: Love that!!! So cute!

All the CMs working during the early hours of the day would recognize her and say hi to her each morning!

Awww... Disney magic.

We caught a bus over and did important things like ride Toy Story, Star Tours, use the Force, and get a Mickey Pretzel breakfast:

::yes:: Perfect plan.

Steve and I took the express bus from DHS to AK at around 10am

Side Note: I really really miss the express bus transport. That is all.

Never got to try it. Was bummed that they stopped it.

We took up about 4 rows on our safari mobile!!! I think that makes it a Chunky Safari!!

::yes::

We were trying to make her do her "cheese" face but she did not get the memo.

ZoUPMlINNF6DiAYOLtLOkRLUFQ7WkVUCCgDd7i1U15IXTK4fuX-3RMV-68zIomMn-rqbyLk3bNKA_cO248TanKcLJD5FrYJ1227XGA56d_4nGD23bg5o7PLA4z8vdEiAt6mBabVQQdYN86-eC3J0D1GxLPEWNwbqlWGAy_FsKKizUaJuD51WBIXvc8dYZTXlltdySr1SlPjw7xvciOWBcx7wOphXfVfeQc-JLDgwCEdaMfFCumM6PH8tKLnpScnbIXdrwSLiNE4sB8OGNKg1XMzbX7TtFNq1spTP8nObddbFr-w1BASbTmr-IufCpebpTlrnu4FIO7lPPnj7LotSZgq5ukiLdCoVODr1zp_V3R-x9iAx3_LBvJdJkOXcGGD6otfTTf8tZjFJvNpQ69PMXeszjrfQWfiqxh6TAwqdQRt9FLUinF99c3t0DAxaabhyMIPMN4qTSNC-_XKDVC3gnLZ3XoNbTjHvzPaQr3Dnf0YD7F6JQIxuABtKtHHDiYQ4McvzcacmiVefPKHLDAfVlvOTjIHTsR8YSUb6_ZWKObd5Rznzec9EZ8ymzzzqgOW0eECSioj1gNacRyPHN_BCwiGyD2cxyeeUyoh0UOsvBeg=w825-h550-no

:laughing:

Jenn's Tattoo
Ketel One Vodka, Watermelon, Hibiscus, Lime Juice

Annapurna Zing
Bombay Sapphire East Gin, Passion Fruit Purée, Mint, Lime Juice, Ginger Beer

Those two sound good to me!

Whole-fried Sustainable Fish
Fermented Black Bean Sauce, Som Tam, Peanuts

All the food looks great, but that one in particular! Yum!

Hope everyone is having a great thanksgiving weekend! Our family get-together was a little smaller this year because everyone is sick including Steve! I'm trying my best to not get sick too but it's so hard when everyone is coughing and sneezing around you!! :sick: #viralplague

Day 5 Part 2: Multiple Flights of Passage

After lunch we headed over to our next FP+ for FoTLK. I wasn't sure how long lunch would take so I didn't know if we would make it in time, but just an FYI lunch took about 1.5 hours, maybe just a tad longer with all the kiddie coordination leaving the restaurant, and we made it with plenty of time to spare. @KathyM2 and I were texting and she was going to wait on standby and while we were in the FP line and hopefully we got to be in the same show, and it turns out we were, even sitting in the same section! I think everyone loved this show, as The Lion King is such a classic and even my non-Disney obsessed family had seen it so the music was definitely familiar and fun for all the kids.

Even Sienna was mesmerized.

Cm0FYr0j6Nb-K4HLXsYywH8QmR4qWhZbUyeLACJupPJ3_DssqsRJ0Pyl1mTRsFAW66RCxurf3YlYDZAePgKsfGbG7vSP8tiHBG1YTxcx_790uC_MygFroRdo1f0th0fydzYOzXM77BkNhcB9VTKz1ybkHBM29pbP5jBftv2Eh581rQAZfunEz8Y8n9zRgPhV_5g75yjn7dN_9-PBt8vsGOjwYta-aamooqhL9K2m5I0pfFG1Je8CrSTrfK6DU9dqcVO81XbtSZlljZmHyUpXOSP7gR2RNna0uTjFtD4bNQdHOmV65Nc52L0a1B-WyYNP1zbsqAcRIdDeXwP9Bxc5C7ls9juuDsf3XrLlD4OBv8VCQIOT25sqhBuiVvNFpzWw4lx5ClKG-JRdT8Z52K9s0u1Aozg8UbhsaL9m0QP7G6O-R33xyEE2cJ6Ug_1p04_65n7YPdIKdyuJwKE4xl9mxMsiYxxfZsq75t7D3bidTW-fvymcwPmv71art75fsO1GxGMIDsKYMwCCTNKE37mxmVVcdjkRA9arpnmzAJK47ye51nOuloQPQMK9JIKBLYZ6TWxdNTM6OE7Dd7ixliad-cWY7FEbeTdbo1Bgk0IVeh8=w825-h550-no

Hakuna Matata Auntie Su-Lynn!

Jioen5bWXgD-n4E6Ly8tHsCqUoboyv3FbvRsJs_jUf_PzT3XEx9OLPsTypTXAtgS_AtkemuC75KLA2fIgDztmNm9ZgTSv7dcfMySlNUjBuKJqwtRn7uiwRafyVCz-x_HoJysMuJ0X2vgVSXh9-pMFSNVSjDYViO3Lwj-gVYFlT5RhrfYS15v2AilgcRypUVnZjPYlGTa54i7Tm0TNxEuz-8v6tizr6qmw_w6Kr5NbAK4alPaNi4jCJjj0bjpteRr9IDuZL_NiID8dtOavBDwuFDX9EroOnSGbU0XFQiJoj5huJNc__WFMzYbAQ9vREc0P9UWPue6CBJxmtt_lEmXBB6_7QtM7yNjRJrI5kedt7vO8JxDQ5-Aws9AtswEPFOPfxvURBZ8XeTe8ovmjUO0Mn5mIFQ9wLd1wjPNIr0pEb6jiM0I2KF0-aYmlB2MpVyRNcrHa1ZNwb88eVTd011gROmzR3xMcuLSfu_S1xSlltM_cRUTuOxKRbRExE2SL5Yt30gEZ-Uvb27Bii0C-CK4gWJ7yUlre8_MoEZQ6uTGoQpIwMFc0SW3ZvIt_ct0M5myPlbf1E8fu6A9Xyg3Iw3I13-8KdISR5ZD_iV6EEShA-U=w825-h550-no

We were part of the Lion section which I had never been in before. We seem to get warthog a lot, LOL.

d1fX67yFw4VE-ArT8BMmJBIv0PjIW1w2g4Y7HFEdQvkJqlqjIBgPo1L5BQUP0uhxC6wQu_EGR2Ys3uIm6CPKw5xzx9wZ0tK6d2_VvYCntH3_6ItK47kW4jBitbA_fIXwxTGGgPs6ILdjdQ3skzIMw7R82l1nwPPRtoTNObZCDBs6-A1EB23ydjZW95HLpFGbnKeD-0fxyctCtD589mVOO1QGmRbCWmKJ-H1pFEcgBsD0ZpIQWLG7oPmW8IELeeVeMov00u2CgFYssWLkph_cVkqlTahThLjJFRAy2s85IgoCGhpdc1hz-gmcllL7Emt4idN3kbNTnwxeURbEZkXcVNkznkRAZW6df6aQViUDkoH6zrl8KeGLwOKU9ifp2xJLjDeduBobAnXOSdZrqhrZirl3VJZi92LXL9XISxF_4sv-SjoDxtv1TtmMwpNljCIxpjDYZaLo0oIMDUTO2CCarhHkIzoZyaond5CQPAy_Iv5tzu909SMFz_mmk7wV_J9m0V7PDz6eWM90YoVjKq_Z1gKZ7nRvD0VCFf1SuPrV-NpZxH-57f9feGHYXn9o_ziAtHdqQj0dM0ayjdOtIPikfT5pmF4zoteRCgHgwFi-Qjg=w825-h550-no

OeyDp67-BLnA-P0zpKOvVFtj0PJnVbZjuHEBPr-7tEiCwXSsitIfgqHeJIhrNDyNAkgHPwTbyWZzztOYbCO0Oo_PV0lDqcHvR3UWf-9xnkkxoFN7HRLdk1YvYp40kh_dRCd0yIpl29VCVXH8kwn5I7jwQ7oaKjoITZvfgVFk3z82Vh9hIpkmOPEaXHt2gWc9pZqAS9bgeRAFVFg0YeaRB9uVZWJ21mLrVeUEHi1DhRBUHvXKi_ha_DotBjRSjWWQAhSRFKIBNT7i-Hneog9o6Tb_krSEzksapfmSbDJXGdsZRUcRXCVBRPNbXtrz49-jeRL-tuW7L05YhKHTPFnllUHc3f1PiwK7Baf1c7ajyOD3kWoZM53COaGFkCxy-WgeqClLQzHDFVYFen2911Jn2cepqOcFvvW5P5AMpAA89IoyIhDHi2MCSRE51ACxp67xPMneSjqxsWWXdENG-X99OBekeq-U2WAzAZLrBolkcUFYfc5Hy_f-RNoihaikCH-s0JxujtYUPbROkQxFLkTPej1-EEfKwOUtBRjJ62P2wgoa6N0y3gY0xcmbpivP5pLHFFeDoZLRi7MQXwFzZhPf473MXg7TpMropsK2Rd2Dp2k=w825-h550-no

rA6r1NZsHP5doiktlKgwvr4fjE0mueyBXZuNQiaqEcff_3E-27DEU8CNuC9Zt8KgluqRPvN0FNMrT4AT4f7Z3Ff4Vi_mhO3rrRMLKpnjHgEw5onTpgVDsgp1b-o97ahztKIZbYTbrJK_f3xwmN_QNVcnNwqiN8nWZ1Nm8MgxsP2_CLcfykbF0QFnCTEIu-zz_LB1D88CjTUf4L29JQWk8eQpEXZnGKKOQQ8tvPoNNNPCihrIqv_pN4xVcdGXsOVnma25Nr0K9adt_9M6Fq1vPhWtfGGpHJqaXhBlv7-JtSOiphjUD-_TxBFwZMkFpCD4z4J6yQq7yrKA_ZQp7VeHOw5_serc_IMIyHstsr3MjJgRODF2KabX3B30HrIX_73P-XhbvRB8LuN3JZ4AHFKSJGFHUg4k9qGTWrOC8Ju0aW4_XbPkYzY8hEmqepORQ1vSYHlm9xIBQSeb9yIRwzBUIQZJhm5yb3uGuKTbxZLxa287hVEW6LIm18pNoxKmNDax0bOgl4w_UrAXyd9a8ZrNFDN2s08q-0BwvjjZ-kZTnPxIReNRBiqUfUbNpOe9OvNrOyzeSCZhgHAHK-SssbPJBCe7xiJ8Lnc287BiVu-iS-4=w825-h550-no

After the show we met up with @KathyM2 and got a few pictures! We still had some time before our FP+ for Flight of Passage so I think we all split up again, think the twins took the kids to shop while we went to take pictures as Kathy and her DD Alexis were headed out of the park.

gzH54dWFRtV8uithEhs9XHQJfaYNB_PbNZ7xqOy9Kz1lAJQ7AEyP9axMRrPlENyLD-OdKFl57Opl_I4AFdozOPguDuU2F4vU80M1kb2RiT_Zkv6p_UbkDoXGBB3UNmPtidZjtynmoEBhP_aAIHzTDtv79r3tlGHD3dbJ68HmYHeY4kMe3Ufqx8xd8g49k8tD-TGEeOK9EY6q3_ZvF_xILw26dVx_rx5bpBpEeryphKp1BArLZL7AtcFpD_vVHXVqDtaV9DBS9q7ILJAExuqAIpLw7O8Rpd8T5zSojzt0mR6WkGXCxWvS_Do8Y3vXO_MVb2fXyT_Ai4DS2MTkA032L9xUEZeilvuCBww_TYcJrixdiQQ6dsEsseXb01Jt7qxDE61gpZtrsmrddQiSmP0SmKnpommHAbnOrsMxAP9_3S7ykfHZVL0HwZxW4vNfWR1oNqvLtAv6zAYqpE_cy8aSGLX_SuNzik9oJr0QJg71f1m0Or_VF0OmKMa7_5XOXnY6CFTdQtnbyVWGV6u9CPqW2kQSMREJLq67Euayc3xUymAWSUx0MMmMRykF-qg61_wDW6KOvBFs5URwOlPltFOhCa6dvqKReQKR5YphSjIXGDI=w825-h619-no

I'm not sure why I'm cracking up so hard in this picture!

XkaBIa4Th2oMQUlBzBD1WuX-gbFwOKQ8znEKMgNAD1ricdTq6yAikj1duqewXFGwLAqcVnE7lSSa0jZI2iV-ol_2PQi5Z-vQiLgw-YYt5zITwZN-Rnilv2-kqDNjOvoYTerQf6tPtTpRQZS4fAnxaKl0eylKkoY2jQI--iqzGj1dZT2-e_ttm8X06dfgwe_skgsnNn9qKMXakmhIUBclXPFjpHYMjdANquZQ8WvN5hEVTnSuK7f4iWuE8lL3QswFO4p-Vr5NldMVn6blium12-E7SkxR26gimJ3mTOKKBcTzIHl0nq4OyL5xoDePQVxNWCZ7_Z_L6cqW4vzhF-ZlKPbq5Kli4j7GbgyQkOmpfucVNBWHPALW5pxYHGfaEXENa6AMkO-4NaQyasxQRtaE3t4ubii265cVdt0lSvnVelrmDu69Mvy415gLRIk8CdMmzw6zG7bShsFyR06EvE_P0X2hQNqhz8lPo7VVxrzL2VOeX8wStzwl_LqvJyYQF4dkIC0d5qi8BsiuxtHtDo0pOz9GomQE5yHqh4aG5Anhv4UdjpeVIA4H8h2iTct71FAXkpp2x8vYsoEiOyJB7QXjgoi4goTi7jkViDFug0SXd7s=w784-h501-no

HBwe60SnBptaDBAM4Ysy1vLzS-PREpUlYwmoyaI8IrfI7hhe5TX6TjGrAlPzdm49hPVSTJdcFoxla4_iW9295CRO1bU7yWnWB6wPQhjgB-IDEGq4zFfC89toq364t98KFQrNcSnljOCQzJagcy31JQdF5nil4jz9wUfmQ3PooXa14Pt9CcO5U7VtudI1A_vyyvj77kK-qLd7JffWJyxQmIelgDvgCCKZHyw-Omdix-1j0b3130mpOvuRkfCFxCEs-hY5qM-qA1sW_lvtkWw67NgYGI8lrCBWUlgggz06X8pe18p9DGvu-2ogsXCdrZvIQXUaYZYWJUaaq0WwmzOy0FcOAR9jhrZG1QgS_u5sJoSC2mn_RXdZDIiM5u0brIuTB-pAZ6zLp9vFml3dCGev1QtPf-X6pZONCyomQ6RY8w7LbzqseBQsvEeVsenLTtFOnhcx1iYOvFo2W22Ji_4nlYi8oM9sfiqDB5MlhxI2SX5eOX-6X0DdyoHaWez2t44Q1604axOa2rNO8fOT4Ns-MooM9Rr3Tlz230HkjhlutdNvQ2afgR09l9xuSgAe9syJ_pKJErVg6gBxZX9PZ3xu6Do4MbsK7ssr0o9d5q2k42I=w425-h637-no
Dq_futY2Y9esbOgpbt-E8WwPSIvxqL_QV1xTBmOm9yMYLd42LkdqJ7QtbsVmEWDipg6YaoQroneHDhJh9AP2hFyKGoOBe0mAZ0es4XAyf80cZ5XDIbKH-6yPpQmMBjmbtc_iOvlgLOJFU7AS6kQ304ZrAHA7pS_F3nfvztmLyxAUt1S439tLZmau7oR2kCzTlgLenvQmvAjOzTChPYS7r5My0JycbTmmAaE6NF3q5fd8hRG4ESrDR1_tDA9bBO_9D0j_3M7OwRtBzmTGCQi3_iEoa5SXMlRSqa3wg1t1YbkSldrxHss8DVFrc-yrRgFK9bLJ2s3u7Q_wvIFtzVLumeSf_FS_B_Rn446DSbfeNszf1XRaqGA1Bm5860X56cVbQEqrExKRGE7AcSLJ-r8pXAmlqaUB1SRjcW3K6sCmef3F85nbhz0AFS35gLYObCV9DzxsfBp-133ub_jJ0-9dIg3b4z4Pt8cxtJiJaVxdSD_NuRmegGteO-s41Qv8IrjxT_8bGx2tRM9J7XWgzQvbkCHQuoizBlDzmAkCC1Uqbh8y6s24gGylaYpRoQoCZqVq0MF43EiJtCwne_wiItggjEe_LSHfFYZwE0KsXL5VRxo=w425-h637-no

2Oo5MZXImPIvCVWcXQ9TgfTZOPAW5FGEwkRWvxQcSoCnf1WNNhuaRv-I0V0EtcXokR2X9f5wrPj1p06GqIrfvYMguo6tz5XSHLRWFSLF7apNWFDKDhbCGs-OtEk-wLCqGXNGXZXNJWZmgTffr_fgS7ISdWPV8MNJ85nmUT94uWMZbBQEcntxcXzB29LWSWO1sJCdPrME_CoyEPtoA5lpERZUeYYlQDL28qjCUJLwJnQRUBVIblgrn2cf9ZoYxI5Qc1SLj43r6rCdmsS7ZCO_w1IXYv3qd8B0tkdzaJ0FBQ7ns-qlJ16Ht38UvGL7LWKiPQI5y-vh-1FSRudsaEAOZeIKWcyCtMXbfvYjvMU7HSLshCMSzeJvXKxL1JiGT6LXSNB68lHuCfBIT9Ipa-sfbPE4x2JwTdmm_9wTe9Ap3FAUoiiWe4JK5Eliv-U1O0svG5qH2_pJsdFdO-SDu-3zTvObN8ghi_cOv5f_3R5KNA3Okc8_VsHZ-VIPnTC0vbGhDqpwkciDHHHssHABY0S2AAP8xmM5ZlON6G894CqZ79CkMKNunxltqTbVJT_h79oKa5MYpjPyXfXvQpbNhumlGfpkIifF_jwHLrEBQ-ffNRU=w825-h550-no

It was a fun afternoon @KathyM2! Glad we got to spend more time together!

Looks like CT1 and her family got some pictures too. I crack up when I see the kids so uncomfortable in the stroller in the 95 degree heat. They should really make some cooling strollers!

j_8c5goMf6Dekwbmz0RYw-E1mvgXPJ77q9A0k5f7FAyu9Vip4zmaBkK3t5JZMi5oVLQWcFkew6ljwEp9MS_6BZiacgWcK3jI7en_ePVxLjb36vBqG7yu23HE4JHdTrmN23s1QgwX0ffD2uZpnKTOF8iiF6mxJ47VaYuVkO-kzQyptmgkphf8Htv3F4slGtUzRiu9f1vKCv7Eo6JEXDFHT0KszRrrm190yMMpwFcV-TZbED_glaD2Clch8zplCJJNiQonKOXB_TctM0b2UvC6hMU_q5jJ7OPyYitD3cx50BVWbx0R7ayF0OgbUoSytDtMZ_0Y7QVPk9NV6H5ChVwRXrfmPpLmnfhDC-HIX1eowFtEx0gaHPT-9tOcrQ-QCSPNVTxEZf3XqXPCNXTAqMra6htY8-bZxfG59pQV0HpQVnUUZx1fnywOUfM48-9diA2ApuAS1WBIBGTqNEuFtxuqGNcSCpA30pSWp9nFJRkZ3vHKe1RcWpEtIFpogty3iFl5Z4PLZPnyUeuMBiH1gC3CFaNAUl5vOor9QpbEqVwfQ3gbXmNjpk3dLtk4b8zla-3fmigjwq7bBdziO6QkWG2oa0eya66230GXD37e0B_OEX8=w425-h637-no

CT1 was looking for a toy for Caylee that she saw at DHS the day before and became obsessed with it. I wasn't with them so I couldn't get it for them using my 20% AP discount, so they tried to look for it today but they couldn't find it. It was a Minnie car toy. I tried to look for it on the Shop Parks app but every search for a "Minnie Car" did not turn up what she was looking for. I think that made Caylee really determined to find that toy! So I promised her we'll look for it in Disney Springs later that day.

Before our final FP+, I told everyone to meet up at Satuli Canteen in Pandora. We had a plan of attack to ride FoP!

UAYHqmRD--VlovyutWOoWt7mPMo7xRPircFgycLN_hKwe66YI0aLZHwgeWbppILRhiLkv2PqwfAoCWwY4zZgw_sQbPgT-mWEZaWhjz5PsZ7gVt6T5Zbn9LddKsjUrBurY_Ee-PwVDPYvKsf4kYkGDaN9ogdR_HVhShXeW5hGNfpL1cY8aE9Yz69tgO7dut-wt1LQWqIo-wtb0qnyd3W5oay-dd_jhvI7CQQr6hZlNTrA6Thf0nJ7sC4rUNwOCnVGW8TPmyIxxV5anPOtEX6r4cLOhbGu12o9d3-wz3x-h5Z6cUePBiLp3NSJbJLcrEAW4Ns7bW22b9Izy1whJWGBXyjirMtWgpin8OmaAvNIKEY9x0WIoVwqgruMKNcEYg2chLjGCdShfQAGCCv7D3fmiEH5HWG_nIaa-mEfKeEPZIYAtF6qNcpxlPyA4XsZSkYn0WZXCsLjpqaDQl2R3UJTFp6h2hPr76zGmWwhaPOjnCS-WfepsfUgvrHa66hPKNnaQFEnLlIwfFpiIUgHYDOeWJk8yJzLR4xJNK05g37ch9wyQQ_Qura5DyKP9-5SuX05Co1cZ_RemFibWfTGK_3GyPgsdePkXvQ7748TP1-JrVE=w825-h550-no

I headed in solo apparently, as I got a PP picture by myself:

kgeb24Uu2BsDleHWnqtbx39yAk3YDm43uKpEBFQA6CaPK6Ss7BqDD0kaEl0HEIjkE0q1OwZgF44hN9MWeGwkM95zb52ErY2W6OWnCM-pNOPDJ98ynacoLGLVesduRBxzldofWMTcRApzA212AUg8BkX18FVHBD5XGqGvE1ew1HYFxdmCIx7-GaXbuACEP7wbjlynI82zij8IcxrZVVpMEJk6_piOqlwDVWn2DiePhuW1sa5yTCaZfcb57Ph2kB-eQsy9K8stdWicpfbzATPm3SpRpt4cFMU_sbwIzGp3465YhdSEhY3yu_NEorZTyIDwfMf11AEXwG2wQBmzU8twe5gOwi1E_mOcVBZEr5_nWQu26w4ZT_2QmZW6dDjHUy7X0-GGJsOAa3Est5vs3ETL5SPrZRVHoxpayKJhndi787jN6DIFA2Db8H0VceMfuNUQ8ZEIqc5tngS4-2lpJdco4S3cAfGLCJgGhAbfKvMj4zI2ieCAgTpiwEYAqAjZ6qql7yWbzu0Hf-h9V_AAOX20eXFF4YFpGbpaVx_PencD_5UHlkfAHaYi4LIrpMeStPE7YfEzMR0tZZANG1-gjnkg_S45Hnho3LyN8dnoPREaTLU=w825-h550-no

orUo1qX6SljQKZgCsq60yjxpkBjOAEcuRdwEBXVgYd2gAI4SecjGcrYEzRl697I0kzNqvrPzOaKSPd47TZX4MUF2xVmJJl-ic_qogWWsK0eAwi8770Th44bJ1W4zUjadXwS5GZbdxcjDalEGTWC-_4Ajk1ZvTDc1KhFvl0ry8XSddg55841_7KreBlGSJs_0bGDlYI03a1QdO74wOoCJCUYZbQu5iIL0VmSkBb_dtOlu0muId36MX8ckunOIfu8I6mnUupL7nraNWE37dl-dakTtA7x2wRNuUUFU_QyMTGKFKRtFyLHiZLDXcpCjbX4JJnV-o2NEZo-c2JorrWX1ZgttvWmMcryfoechH5i_CpYZ4JBULesMgOgaM_OO0vRcjNWackqkywsA_hiR4xb7sTZlvK4Om78vZOM_WvmzScb1FRc582p-XUXepIhPSttGrLm32vb2PuW_jmyqi5St7Ya60vGPu6Ujx8ZAVJ6E0ODxoVsfae_9DHMEllh1q8XDlh7THcP7YT-qeToUv1gN2zmvym9FqLm7mWJDTt-2VYcIY6aqpHpKlsXeypgNfvoFiSf3ERZOkasCACKnzxGtJ6wd___Nlx2i8zFeXVFObGs=w850-h637-no

Satuli Canteen:

v_MZrClN_5jBv3fWyNY__ZEm8y7XKKRFDuauWe0ZZCxIDWOAoGcKz24UT1lwvW-1dSe8QHNYFdWADRE_Oyno-t7l6JH08OWZzypy3osCUyWr8vou5Eea9OjJ1_op5IRAFrv6zX1xOLdHl9IlXFM_NsaasnSMN6PyZjBktK9nbig4y0fT3DS-jAUGRfqZctR3RRMkYjc95-HDa4N5KvLONOG7YBtU1CEOGWUI5rOUakpu8qwJp_L2joE9axQ0X9llJ5lgvjFwMVgFURxowex4Dzg-_M5Jx7MH8lqT1Tmk3aweegltnIPkr6Pw_hHkiN6Jatah14ZM5_OV3SnQDd_EKuivKpqtN2Ag07fkUN86X1QSWt0onfmDbiMgEgxxmChUHq4t-0QAX2uRoyQZsF7ugTLoUyKO-nT8t6PTz-RnRPQX35d2dbYRizpfxu98FO2hSvWXk7Ndub7-5nFdyBxFX6NBDiAqO0zbS9wugKjsxLdHXGgriJAfFQxEASHTdM9nivXNYWJ3zKqNTgSArPH_jKBWdRObSZ_Wsy8_Ghhypxd3BZMReBAycyLPxubN1kKYLJKeNW4eICTyxrlXNUUKt-LHSWUS9ftJdrYXcWbcxdQ=w825-h550-no

zawa4V7m0miw-Cu1Lamtky8ioSzewnt3dE2pGdSM22KBs1zza1TKwJIGKShF8gQy74hDmaXP2eLyqixQF5PIntAJmqR7cGVCJNlEOOVXVkgoBc2SxYjrwBvgZ0I7M7PVBfVBa9H4kXaZ_0cVNsWDSUxib9-ZIHRiMoLompudtFoNuSHE701ys5o6BNMynbAk5ilog_X_9_Skc9IEpBJzHfGkB5y_sU_ehiUDgOfdB9FSHOuktPIgtUaHcvHcFgei0VCmPQPwW7JVlpha62F8IqAHZX2Cc6r-XkFGFp0ooPjxn4KoK7xkFA7kux59oTRPyJvVXS6TelvJBYi1P5d8fR_-hOIY7TqYY7J-P290v-QX0uz9OZWP7KIrteDZq6Aw_TxX7iBu2oLae1zmeuPtViFg0Ik97hWyot9s6V5trJBexEDajVi0WKBdDVQej-P9PDoXoK1htKpZz2PzvinQucxV7fFn7-3oxSMw81PNyAXvbmFXksr0DR0Sl7EbVxRBsrfFUgMqQ0QFSccKiiAoEKFfLAxWhmN_dT2AvU4h4KfqB_gPEPTFw2QhUMMY403GBPYFIgiV_fQ8dspO8iWSC9PsVj6carxwrl5HP29rNCk=w825-h550-no

At Satuli Canteen, we formed into two groups, the first group headed in and we had Eva, Caylee, Bryan and Sienna in tow who were all two small to ride so I believe we got 3 rider swap passes.

Now this is how to ride FoP more than once a day!!
1) Borrow a baby
2) Get rider swap
3) Enjoy FoP again!

5pM5McVIs_jTS_avyqAyNIfBBu8g8YfaSeQFoC_wLg_eez0-yra3E7sWreuLYncrnRFtK2a6jGEgyXBId4E9hwzThShH2ud7LVLQZsmWSKGfgZroZEFu5w5n-bubryVRkQlaeACianOiw4ziodG7DDzKwQs2rWC7ZnsS5BfQPpQ6qzz_vvN67RnUn9DCxduCjjPZQIgOz6-J0eVGazAHgRAthpdh_Tfz2_NZo6lJLQysrBSwlZhvMk82g0AyxKshkJ2zSMEcSCEzfhONJF_RPG7C05mJE7x1r8r8dZkrt3E4AZBzgh8xtd5xlzzV_hAusWy9C-oAHp4gat4hT1Oe1jBWIB8TV4ouR7aAjaYKjijS4DvlJ0YzKjSkpTTUs1KJcXMEAWHF110EFBQqQ9gl2ou2EK7KV5S03_tXYtphQdzkSL1WHf4pZcSv3uJKsHM8sA9gEiOa2P1b3hgxDHBZx-c8FZGBIsgItCXw3z6GdGoAd_6dGnKheljSj5dZTAHb5d0_l7nompfguMPGN5vgD_w-t-rQiSdWdu_tVE_C-a5GWI9Kkojp3qYJsrUxXtQ7lfLbYM1kbvXM71GXWq757YVhxsIaXx9awiWvm-IsO3A=w825-h550-no

Me: Sienna, can I borrow you to get rider swap passes?

I2dy0rFIkq0nP5CaiCEAMdMS3Nwl-EDXMebr_uYa0xL4mE30cjYXi25Q4aXwIw3-gpQUWnqPU612NnTlIY0Xll-XHaMY-xBexnpA64ex9Q_WT1GPmu65YI1-5IfeIAZf3LyT2YSsagOc6N57jg_UtknRyB6VXY_dzWhqaQVPuGWN1taYzLX_foehWF6oFy7i5U4IuxzznkgPywWCI3TwUwodGc18Sr-qwNP9wxLhenDjPAgxqSLf1-D84sfPnPvGnfz104kUjZVXXfdXQ0L1GxSCA4q6B1Y23545SqzEGLk-l6VyRh6aVUPOwe_l0rQz49wsBo05-9X3p8DXOo2h0ULnztQyw4ZcyAygElAbRbZL9C7yGtk5oNJexQKwzv_4qLffbj4lhUtlYktgDcuZjT4iL4k0c-jPNqosXRLdbD-b3chnqYEWLnKNqA0Wf-mYo70ymXlBoRT8oXCdXgQQEx6qe8ifV7nwe7pHSSkpPFL0HHI4zrhrpKNmdV4EHh312Xzi0CZbs3Hm7rnrArrPDt4M8vFAQDJMIqmNAwjXMEZl0r-RtBN87Pw8ecgLS8kvEUfa0wOBfyx_87ZsqQ9dky2HjHe_IRY-9zItkBt6jOU=w825-h550-no

Sienna: Just take me with you whenever you go to Disney Auntie Su-Lynn!!

How can you say no to this face?!?!

G040ycMx0DaffCrU06tkP77M_tCOdxHx3hNJ0q15AIppjFfGV2G7TmQtWrO1OeUozDXWvJ7Z0vxebRCY-FdoCdOS6kHE3S23XdehXfeQ0SFEAeZCo7eTXCDBAgrfKoTu5ITsaYTIY9oLPQZRk5MqumdEh9xwMkP1HaIQh8h6hS5PevYsCMhrYyHh5VRua87MUiI0i-R-0nQeElcXjPVivZqtTPPr4Y2ceonu44OMCTVKs1XF1UviOFuMuk6jEyPdo3IsJ3stVXQ3t51fpDOOIxgrKqM7VyTaaDUn46VR56yBN-KE2Hxw-o_2qrXQei32JSxyh5eD3zaIezUMV70MONthMT7snwvG4HcoYpLVWlS7WYq4uKxdG6eR1dQ_r5rQ3b0RNRaRBLsHi0pUX91EY-9AHzuI-Vi3qSYrDR9ENQGY0GElTJZSw_oX0a-9ye1GVJGNxjDcs85F5NAe0bMMJe5cmxhz3VAVADmabAFL2Ha9bBXIMG6bY8UtvNsnEniVW5f-Go8nTC6FqT0d9QDS1_CI5swfFdo2bwiCjLrHEISlwx4b-WtLOzVp-W1_jNWo7T8luAs3tbrEUUGX3FQ2CDpWLhZDHDGh5P_Q4mMVaU4=w825-h550-no

Steve, myself, CS, and Kelly and her family were part of the first group who rode FoP.

jLHkdErBplOQqQPd7gLLXJYhKK7DAy7bVZJKuUAMjgdOfB_hcezM9SDW04iISpLEUeMdUDSzg8L691-LpgET70S66Sf8SB-crgdoB7EnY2cJtvzyiwUzYfRf8qSwqoB0yIMo0pk7n0alVs3LcVpN5llNAqo72z2RZMTXnlMXfYbdLxYtiv9LgiNjGnu4V5XZZaMhJOBzpE-Xn-E0GIA1x6bu5HXtq7RPFgkJKIItBtU00Mk-Hiig-6iOEMkb5UxJrNRKpV2wSPj17smCpva_BAHzSx81PCut7agEuQGDOYhkC4HLK_4P7bqqTkuX9PRIpP1mODkNsA0ve5GzR0aoV01QG8UscefNfsUk1fRiFafqTVBVvk6LKhROQGYhORu9zDRsK7pbL5BETnsWBuoUEkyPwT-63H8vGTgwp8RFqsrntjKTxkvXewVh91cApyNIES9y5jqr8XV-acvNTX8PhHfwt1NTgO-XYbuyb7_3SSwzHOrH_KBcuR8DcedO5_V0L_x3WbqeaCFetVAIGHOIvaxLqA8-JKglpLUSARj4BBjTuopPW7l7B3lqYEsViuL2zQXKb23UXiOCDTZFxbacthWZF-hIQBcybuWZgK5qz2U=w825-h550-no

They LOVED the ride, as I knew everyone would. We sat on the bottom row which wasn't ideal but you can ask to sit in a higher row if you wish. I just felt the bottom row was more motion-sickness inducing than other rows, just my opinion. Also if you look around on the ride, don't just move your eyes, move your entire head, which helped with getting less blurred peripheral vision...am I making sense? Just trust me on this one. Mimi freaked out a bit on the last bit of the ride and her glasses flew off her head, but she was ok after the ride was over and did enjoy it too.

After our turn, the twins and Marc and Kevin went on. I believe Sienna and Bryan were sleeping so they took Eva and Caylee and got two more rider swap passes. Then CS, Honyee, and Steve did FoP again using one of the rider swaps.

I went out to get myself a drink and came back with a Night Blossom which I gladly shared with the girls as it's a pretty sweet drink!

ZfXI3Dw8VbBKqe2fCij9NYFaZR9pv8UQBamRrKmEpWvSQOkp8qXY0DeJkUZJ72E5JIZ5-zf14H8cALDDcfl9IPaNNIak35-lxzrB6Wkm3Wp3WxlpC_J3WHIU2FzrSbuLcPfiIJnksJqzmXKxGBVMpMO99AqRKFnLlPfr0WRWRuXFbkczrc4CFEZGYgETWAu7vnn-x_ck-PKzPG3Uk0qUl-85-4T5fetuxYTDKgeGZkVdwbRK29R84AlrdjYl7xZBhfeoMFSPLw2oI8bT196BoFhidhHimjbW_MoOG2I5J8yj6KluWmqxC2zZ7HHuU5Jb2oG2DLUwS4XWybJqQyYA7NnENY0sfm2mt7-nWNDiWmqvT-V7-gDQHHCh8Jaj4RN_EvD35189gY-K8Lg5PZkC8eNWXE8XghwmzqP2G1j2eeKaRNJnpZOO-nXdEv27ROZxi3k8gQ8HRU3JVZAFOR1V7HhS3eYCZm6s1vHgw51va_Kmz7WaNn5dgzT00PImfaG_f16kVdexNU47Y3sDOTcNWYbtkHznhYi4Jn8RgIE-NPF__NNPAh3vXDCfAxdVs5LN5Vjag5fa1Cde86QB-Ie_69quFlilKiCopM7BzACxFBs=w478-h637-no
s3R70oeGsywiWRJBoraaB9-8neAhvGSUyCOU66RQCpsn8V-C9TjBksTZzRhgOTz9sZPspaAp_lRx51QSVBNR5qfsy3H_aB5Jt0iqwWcu0v0_emvlZlJW2-J2HQ4cvAJHy_AkWPQ2bSNzoE9uGdMkvPLYSIePBVSJRP_mpq9TU-WTwPzyDFdDuaI14Qpm5U5sWaQEdO7mbE5y1kzI6F3UyTJTHpaNcaoyMEucgEBA0wlmNWG0KhxbjpmP5pYM12DfiqTUXZNyny_wt8DwTtAGtskrhRfM0S2MSRgH4jQaIQ8Ik-ATd8afqwFPHsfRpR0tv2WZplFrGKOxgFsF4UgKvoIY70ZEa_BPWpbe3MsLIHSiBY-e7USHty7sGru9lOt1GAUdSeMs8tkcxMyHHGd0s_1E2_nWIJl40Jmf7rXMe8dYQtmSw6qU15HQx2eNNMWFuIE-4sNEHbNP7eR_YOI1WzVSk8ElsvRMctjHonMrxV7id9H1cqsj5SVRlhz8Cu4ABw2ZZBQhon9IYmmmtHPtOrZU9ijJZ29tMbwe-MHhtClpeg5PtpEkhXblsp1jdOoxH6kDh6JrvlydLRxnWODQvTHqmsq5iJIRz5gM9ZKDzvQ=w478-h637-no

Then Marc, Kevin and myself went back on FoP using another rider swap!!

6SMuGBK99LSpc-NBGWarE4R351VjScG7r9UVz783qlAGFZ1D8yV-SENaLWexuPHoITIq58ynTXVd5fYxOGZLbw1X-X-SkiyMR9v9FOcH951T0kDlbURqdiOV-h-CD_tFYZ-IpdsDGkddemHE8eEgf_csjENgtI9mG5mjR8ROv5mtpcJrlvEeVC0v-fjwSBod81u7H9jI1qABLZD6aIziVMDqqQcb0zyWk2mXZO8CqSi1hWAtcfUAVymAIIf1BJDlGVE-fY5SizPxfDItvesYtHa5dQXvSCujMi5nIGvNGP6bnGFhPK3yTMQwqgRW8M6uMEZCh9sKhg9w0uZl_COPk-IdLdc9YEORVOikXlvh8N6BfTRruxeglgMbAgWs9PQmVl3lGlivbY6rphEUKbMDpXIeppM2lDNmy6kRhvh2_eDIOHBeA17mtK_VQ4A7eT6wqKZRRuGD3AL5R1HBkRFH4iFzQqUMq5wRg4SiEWvJc3Vyv4IrJh03_2oCUJXr_g5IfiRRyJhhIxF4qYt9Qhx005XDusxMxooormqrMwcmJJN7EmTrlWWf0ZYhxW3ltfxo-SUhK-P8cScO2OA-8PRDxYqKP5AwjtydywHXicBmTOE=w825-h619-no

This can rival best day ever, no?

Su-Queen went to get some pictures:

g5kfqDQn41TGLbM6ava3K2-TdXNRXyUiH33R4uNXPcZ-uDLp9zSiwBQkqRTQFenBXw_FAdnF7MUThhtzMyp9elaEMIHqhsrV2_CANx1yYT7iODa_JIIksE0cyLs4i1mFp4HFmhiICpqWVAgwagCUsBM1Ubsr26wLLO7fP_rSJSeksIpUY6nW1b0X10XrmqVa2nel9vdLdwG3z18y6ijf1-ZXVzP-iOF53paFt9W8sxrbT__Qa3yOe_YOrHOaRAxH6QgSGmzF8YMF9PNajeGqz7368FXrAlNjHX4bzUBKVXFFHhLRR1Ife7vc2Qrq2upJDgIXM_zblvl_Jo0zQf1SPSb9Ggq0qTwnDKKYU8cbYF2pC9Z88K3KvSWgfT5fnVuQ2_mVvNnhKyJp1eCBKqzxMBvTdTFjNI0CxiB_mmkIOdoDt7NatZ_EQFxRG6UkXEACRt9NzK_uD1fMGg14OBGoH0llZEgDqVUSjZ-fpYnmRDGrWfvc5u2pm3F-grtkM2I_uNcPEXn4IXMBiL2OqzpKiL1-79GWXC0d0hdIOxZ1gOrPjWMb40x2OPh8mt4i436-U9kOhoAW5OQiFFp89nzEl12ttWSttgCaELWeY5GYFhY=w825-h550-no

And then we all re-grouped at Satuli because it started raining, as usual. We decided to try some stuff at Satuli to pass the time.

98qh4arC4OW96ud5V_DQACSSxo2gQoWwONioeJHGzbOH9nxg0sVmDtXTfjjZYRwQ9AVyfWeKj1q2KrGvUHE6llJ_-chtNhz7IkQXZkW4nqJwfzOGK6Sxg57qas1EfJuBdV9XUub88k0gK6TXlttoDk4I6utG7m3EY4z1PSfJlRikut10e6cw6cLNWXR-UELnww9BT-fL0JdSr3Ud--GKSLyyTCIZfIfaOKTC1mZfaJXtzuMH9kONv_iDe5uzlnILIA-_hFDW2bUTbntXaSl5Q2VBx-ob10ogJiJ8fXJT3YDxhpZLRCLzFJotDr_VF0b2OFwItsbx8ccQSFZxpl_SJOYFwaiviT27ovsQT_FoL02ZjFR6K7mf2YXn-0rGk0V-dKlqbNH3v6b4RKIiCMX6UstaruVDKo4LiEYbGiimSTfKmpqfEnO0NnrnRHVkgDEVX8GGeGlMmuM6w_drYbsZusGSKovQx4btc_3nxnHtgZfsOLWtTzkLLDLTFPde0EvjmhrvPMZPyEzr_G_qP6-vByjGny96MrBI7sOBdhO5IYv8270Ciwz0PlazzbRI5QJqAc9ihThIsEB0ZwxzqvDtfjZiBjG27bShqdruCvVtdIE=w825-h550-no

We shared a snack of the cheeseburger pods and a quesadilla as well as eating the Tiffin's chocolate which we received as a parting gift.

3w2GC97KR2n6B8b0HWAM8XzPzozkTJHNACpw7Fad3ajzWArZQlj1sLuCnA_awZpuxlhHTcgjiHYC5JU1LfhbB3xnqVsM_xYPNXmbVAsnJkeZ3yesZCNepWRxq94Y2VFlHZDIAY5XEVHkz4-UHsqIqPtNdUFd7O78859CA9weCPgIsT_1jcGllNWE8osckYzEZTyij9SJvfgzl-oLZIQjQIeiVeox_OhrB79jm-kUnIA7qwI-vBZ69hh3_2MN2S2YTbn4kAleB1sCtjeGYLc9JaPurfno4u0CYqIfmPWCMRLe8g6PdtOH5jBM-3mKBpEIU-VyZss67uxZpv0IhI8Py-qwkXW0y7Z82AkZhZNC2o_XNKXysf7JKRPH_PBM0ddCwFbXI7a_oCYVJRn3EOus220n3j4IOJv1b-iIRADxNLSlGCtT1y6sKzo9tcw3BWRRn5D3ExUaZqQkfBnfGxPU3Gt2S8heYl1E3kVCW2tYFpFd5ZQnkuMHkbt9tIvJ9Nvea8iCb5-FWdKPZ7fr9HKNmPrqduDrPfxaKjhSsmCgmchjirMTo-8KJ0Fnt8YsaTiG4c7kxnWgWnIgOvqyrIzNYJohGmwADdOOwke5XnjZesE=w825-h619-no

The verdict on the cheeseburger pods: Tastes just like a mcdonalds cheeseburger but in bun form! Also I felt this pod I had was much tastier than the one I had in May. Maybe they took our advice and put more cheese inside the filling? :)

Our yummy Tiffins chocolate:

jPt5pJ4-Z89rgoFYGLdc5-MoA8IB6a6EcGifsqRyUwKB_VCI7Qt5R_8QHm5s6-AXhysNdz9uwqNjjG8JImIWlHXqD5s4yhmoY-E3sfnrgCiw2sIAeTSPcaFHEjnuLRbSWgViC5RbkG7_SPyarmlfkbN9m5VXZFUwvCkRrfqK2HVvCUOoxsTa4xY5B-3sJ4Tio2oAPPQfEbiyZ2MyNwQvmtjaYDcmMnwJTxs7zY-j8A-J_T0Y3KZ4V1cB8xqiPUudLVrPQJKsNB848BKryIn9bpfiO45TKJAYuMKZMnSh-oIUg9m5T6Il8R0L8nuaJew1bqz5lG6GOYdY_v8lw1UditRwYfHjMHmwi1_bBZBrRDn13N09-JhXqcg3BL-kJs9pTi4yALKktop9Nru8d9DoRnLSKiXVKZ41OxBBzObN82FYH0mm6plk0sfxrA9UzoxMuOxRBYhw2I3uoZCvzG5TjMJc4Qppe4t6rycXBrRsQ54821clBWIKRghTbyHGmcZhDqqCRT-_8XXk3C_mgGX7bD_fgCZGk6914_mNO94XtOp5uI0woLaEiISrpewUurS6IeznLncFJvVjUUMu-qtCcIB89HaYfpi-5-DChTrJZpY=w825-h550-no

uJ_NpiNrv_vx1Wm-DDC3HQg3uGAMilKeLZEl35t6vJPUFvyCdOb97NhUA4gSkXVIBkDz3ZdBJWreU1c2i3cMpoIUZ7rCi7W5KRJgIWsuPv-qnNgIABHv3aNxds1rgxfkiDIwF7AJHbzyEN41uZKkTHJY5gG4Rzg9RIniVVXGVuXl-syimzNbVQ8PA3gWaziVSGT3U8JIhrqT9IULj0vbHmj-RlzsbPrsxr2XrfKcn0ibSwrjSJ0m9Ym1INr8un4UY5lMv1oQotoVRnOgprZtYaeVa5utGyQem5xtQ2ZWhfZD1HGyR-UOf2RSKzYP0333j-JfQWV5gYRhPl0IKoMpAnYub6fphimMDWEK84IqG6uZLnYgRKknTC9f5tOJN7ESZFntPYHsUMf4gUBqxaP42XrVeAkQOtVXcvfTsW8rDFqjYBoUNjhk15zOAXC7uOBN_USBYeEMjTguRXZ9ksVEPS0QisjITZ-AIU9NSkouaTPvANJ-fYd6yTXnbZbStvdCI0I3PDMnPHdkT5cdWYqP_XxDVb-9VjVbQCFC-JSO2l-IM-kHyaK_2346k4DKrP1d0iVAls0ck6HCRbWTM7Axw9rMI9nFBIKRMFiKKjS7u_8=w825-h550-no

Thanks Tiffins for the delicious chocolate!

When it stopped raining, we planned what we were going to do next. All of us decided to head to Disney Springs for the evening and go shopping...we really needed to find Caylee her Minnie car! Steve decided to bail and head back to the resort for some swimming, Steve can't stand shopping, hahaha. So we all headed out towards the buses.

Coming up...our evening at Disney Springs!

Looks like an awesome afternoon in AK. How great that you could use the rider swap passes to ride a few times. We lucked out and were able to get a last minute fast pass 1 day and had them for 2 other times, so we also got to enjoy it a few times (just not in succession). We were in the top section every time (or so I presume given our 5 flights of stairs departure). Sounds like that was a good thing as my motion sickness flared up a few times, but I just closed my eyes

Finally able to catch up! On our way back now from our Thanksgiving WDW trip. Was cooler (much cooler) this trip but I well remember the heat of August!

Side Note: I really really miss the express bus transport. That is all.
Omg I would have paid more this trip to have the express bus back too! Because it's such a pain to hop now we didn't- we simply left (offsite this trip).
We sat on the bottom row which wasn't ideal b
This week was first time we were on bottom row. Didn't like it nearly as much. In fact- the re-ridability (is that a word? Lol) for this attraction is going down each trip for me. Still love FoP but that first ride thrill is gone.
Tastes just like a mcdonalds cheeseburger but in bun form
my DD said the same thing -although she qualified it with-"even though I haven't eaten Macdonalds in years" lol. I also felt the bowls were quite a bit less food this week. Wish I'd taken a picture to compare to August and October bowls...

Love your family pics! We did night safari for first time- the male lion was awake, prowling the top of the rock and roaring at the trucks as they passed. Was awesome as it's one of the few times we've seen him awake!

Ugh on the viral plague for Thanksgiving! Hope you don’t get it! I have been sick since Wed and it is no fun. The only thing worse would be having it at Disney!

What a fun afternoon in AK! Isn’t FoP amazing? I’m so glad I tried it. I’m generally a wimp when it comes to rides but it got such rave reviews, including from you, that I had to try it. But as awesome as it is, I can’t see waiting in the standby line. Way to go with the rider swap!!!

Hoping you found the Minnie car. So much merchandise is repeated all over but Murphy’s law usually dictates I want one of the few things that isn’t. Hope you fared better. Or you’ll just have to go back!!

Hope everyone is having a great thanksgiving weekend!

I did! But that was a month ago!

Our family get-together was a little smaller this year because everyone is sick including Steve!

Ugh. Not good. :hug:

After the show we met up with @KathyM2 and got a few pictures!

Nice! I'd love to meet her. Known her for a long time.

I'm not sure why I'm cracking up so hard in this picture!

I don't know either... but it makes for a great shot!

I crack up when I see the kids so uncomfortable in the stroller in the 95 degree heat. They should really make some cooling strollers!

AC equipped strollers. We'll make a fortune.

Nice photo! That whole area is so cool.

Now this is how to ride FoP more than once a day!!
1) Borrow a baby
2) Get rider swap
3) Enjoy FoP again!

Another fortune to be made!
Rent out the babies from their AC equipped strollers!

I2dy0rFIkq0nP5CaiCEAMdMS3Nwl-EDXMebr_uYa0xL4mE30cjYXi25Q4aXwIw3-gpQUWnqPU612NnTlIY0Xll-XHaMY-xBexnpA64ex9Q_WT1GPmu65YI1-5IfeIAZf3LyT2YSsagOc6N57jg_UtknRyB6VXY_dzWhqaQVPuGWN1taYzLX_foehWF6oFy7i5U4IuxzznkgPywWCI3TwUwodGc18Sr-qwNP9wxLhenDjPAgxqSLf1-D84sfPnPvGnfz104kUjZVXXfdXQ0L1GxSCA4q6B1Y23545SqzEGLk-l6VyRh6aVUPOwe_l0rQz49wsBo05-9X3p8DXOo2h0ULnztQyw4ZcyAygElAbRbZL9C7yGtk5oNJexQKwzv_4qLffbj4lhUtlYktgDcuZjT4iL4k0c-jPNqosXRLdbD-b3chnqYEWLnKNqA0Wf-mYo70ymXlBoRT8oXCdXgQQEx6qe8ifV7nwe7pHSSkpPFL0HHI4zrhrpKNmdV4EHh312Xzi0CZbs3Hm7rnrArrPDt4M8vFAQDJMIqmNAwjXMEZl0r-RtBN87Pw8ecgLS8kvEUfa0wOBfyx_87ZsqQ9dky2HjHe_IRY-9zItkBt6jOU=w825-h550-no

Sienna: Just take me with you whenever you go to Disney Auntie Su-Lynn!!

:love: Love that shot!

How can you say no to this face?!?!

Simple. You can't.

They LOVED the ride

Of course they did!

We sat on the bottom row which wasn't ideal but you can ask to sit in a higher row if you wish.

There are rows??????

I didn't know that!
Now I'm wondering where I was! No idea.

Also if you look around on the ride, don't just move your eyes, move your entire head, which helped with getting less blurred peripheral vision...am I making sense?

I guess. I didn't feel queasy at al. And in hindsight, I'm kinda surprised.

I went out to get myself a drink and came back with a Night Blossom which I gladly shared with the girls as it's a pretty sweet drink!

ZfXI3Dw8VbBKqe2fCij9NYFaZR9pv8UQBamRrKmEpWvSQOkp8qXY0DeJkUZJ72E5JIZ5-zf14H8cALDDcfl9IPaNNIak35-lxzrB6Wkm3Wp3WxlpC_J3WHIU2FzrSbuLcPfiIJnksJqzmXKxGBVMpMO99AqRKFnLlPfr0WRWRuXFbkczrc4CFEZGYgETWAu7vnn-x_ck-PKzPG3Uk0qUl-85-4T5fetuxYTDKgeGZkVdwbRK29R84AlrdjYl7xZBhfeoMFSPLw2oI8bT196BoFhidhHimjbW_MoOG2I5J8yj6KluWmqxC2zZ7HHuU5Jb2oG2DLUwS4XWybJqQyYA7NnENY0sfm2mt7-nWNDiWmqvT-V7-gDQHHCh8Jaj4RN_EvD35189gY-K8Lg5PZkC8eNWXE8XghwmzqP2G1j2eeKaRNJnpZOO-nXdEv27ROZxi3k8gQ8HRU3JVZAFOR1V7HhS3eYCZm6s1vHgw51va_Kmz7WaNn5dgzT00PImfaG_f16kVdexNU47Y3sDOTcNWYbtkHznhYi4Jn8RgIE-NPF__NNPAh3vXDCfAxdVs5LN5Vjag5fa1Cde86QB-Ie_69quFlilKiCopM7BzACxFBs=w478-h637-no
s3R70oeGsywiWRJBoraaB9-8neAhvGSUyCOU66RQCpsn8V-C9TjBksTZzRhgOTz9sZPspaAp_lRx51QSVBNR5qfsy3H_aB5Jt0iqwWcu0v0_emvlZlJW2-J2HQ4cvAJHy_AkWPQ2bSNzoE9uGdMkvPLYSIePBVSJRP_mpq9TU-WTwPzyDFdDuaI14Qpm5U5sWaQEdO7mbE5y1kzI6F3UyTJTHpaNcaoyMEucgEBA0wlmNWG0KhxbjpmP5pYM12DfiqTUXZNyny_wt8DwTtAGtskrhRfM0S2MSRgH4jQaIQ8Ik-ATd8afqwFPHsfRpR0tv2WZplFrGKOxgFsF4UgKvoIY70ZEa_BPWpbe3MsLIHSiBY-e7USHty7sGru9lOt1GAUdSeMs8tkcxMyHHGd0s_1E2_nWIJl40Jmf7rXMe8dYQtmSw6qU15HQx2eNNMWFuIE-4sNEHbNP7eR_YOI1WzVSk8ElsvRMctjHonMrxV7id9H1cqsj5SVRlhz8Cu4ABw2ZZBQhon9IYmmmtHPtOrZU9ijJZ29tMbwe-MHhtClpeg5PtpEkhXblsp1jdOoxH6kDh6JrvlydLRxnWODQvTHqmsq5iJIRz5gM9ZKDzvQ=w478-h637-no

Looks yummy, though.

We shared a snack of the cheeseburger pods and a quesadilla

How was the quesadilla?

The verdict on the cheeseburger pods: Tastes just like a mcdonalds cheeseburger but in bun form!

You're not making it sound all that great.
McDonalds is not my idea of a good... or even decent, burger.

Just got back from 10 magical days at the BC. I’m riding back from the airport so what do I do ... get on the DIS of course :rotfl:

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I’m glad they liked FOP we sure did. It was everything everyone had said and more. We can’t wait till March to ride it again.

That looks yummy! What's in it?
(rum is a deal breaker though)

This may not be the drink for you. For one, it has coconut. It's a pina colada swirled with a strawberry daiquiri. And yes there is rum involved. LOL.

That's more than double my record... and they were small popcorn breaded shrimp!

Haha you'd be surprised how competitive you can get when your pride is on the line...

Yum. Heard so much about this! Want to go just for that.

It's delicious! You can get it without eating at Ohana, just go to the bar next door and order it.

Right!

Right?

No?

My job is NEVER done at Disney!!

:lmao: Love that!!! So cute!

Thank you!

Awww... Disney magic.

Indeed. She had a magical time being carried around and doted upon by the CMs at the poly!

All the food looks great, but that one in particular! Yum!

The fried whole fish is really really good! I highly recommend it but it is quite filling!

This is a great shot! The land looks so vast, and like you have it all to yourself

Thank you! It did indeed look like that but you couldn't see the crowds to my left, and right, LOL.

Those chips are intriguing and I really wanna try the pods!

The chips were just like those Terra chips you see in grocery stores, with the blue potatoes and the sweet potatoes. They are pretty tasty! The pods are just like they sound, buns filled with cheeseburger filling!

Whaaaa we didn't receive chocolate as a parting gift! I feel robbed!

Have you dined there before? I think they give it to you if you are a returning guest.

Looks like an awesome afternoon in AK. How great that you could use the rider swap passes to ride a few times. We lucked out and were able to get a last minute fast pass 1 day and had them for 2 other times, so we also got to enjoy it a few times (just not in succession). We were in the top section every time (or so I presume given our 5 flights of stairs departure). Sounds like that was a good thing as my motion sickness flared up a few times, but I just closed my eyes

It was a great time at AK - better than I expected to be honest, I thought everyone would be hot and complaining but I think having the lunch at Tiffins was a good idea as we weren't just walking around in the heat for hours. That's great you got last minute FPs!! That is so unheard of! I actually like being in the middle 2 rows for the ride - actually any row is fine except for the bottom! I don't usually get sick on simulation rides but I did have to close my eyes a few times on the bottom row!

Finally able to catch up! On our way back now from our Thanksgiving WDW trip. Was cooler (much cooler) this trip but I well remember the heat of August!

I hope you had a magical time!! OCt/Nov weather is soooo much better than August. Actually anything is better than August heat, haha.

Omg I would have paid more this trip to have the express bus back too! Because it's such a pain to hop now we didn't- we simply left (offsite this trip).

Me too! It's a luxury I would gladly fork over the money for!

This week was first time we were on bottom row. Didn't like it nearly as much. In fact- the re-ridability (is that a word? Lol) for this attraction is going down each trip for me. Still love FoP but that first ride thrill is gone.

I know what you mean! It's so rare that Disney has new rides that the first ride feeling is such a nice thrill, but after a few times on the ride you're like, been there done that and it's not worth 3 hours of standby!

my DD said the same thing -although she qualified it with-"even though I haven't eaten Macdonalds in years" lol. I also felt the bowls were quite a bit less food this week. Wish I'd taken a picture to compare to August and October bowls...

You know I thought the same thing too about the bowls. I had a really yummy chicken bowl in Nov but I still felt hungry after...could just have been me though, hahaha #endlesspit

Love your family pics! We did night safari for first time- the male lion was awake, prowling the top of the rock and roaring at the trucks as they passed. Was awesome as it's one of the few times we've seen him awake!

Thank you! Same here! The safari at night was passable except for the lion! First time I've seen the male lion completely alert!!

Ugh on the viral plague for Thanksgiving! Hope you don’t get it! I have been sick since Wed and it is no fun. The only thing worse would be having it at Disney!

I have managed to keep it at bay for the past 2 weeks...quite a difficult feat, but I really hate getting sick so I take a lot of antioxidants haha.

What a fun afternoon in AK! Isn’t FoP amazing? I’m so glad I tried it. I’m generally a wimp when it comes to rides but it got such rave reviews, including from you, that I had to try it. But as awesome as it is, I can’t see waiting in the standby line. Way to go with the rider swap!!!

Yay! So glad you enjoyed FoP!! I really think this is the best ride I've been on! So much fun and really immerses you in the world! Totally not worth a 3 hour wait but then again nothing really is...haha. Rider swap was so cool, an incentive to bring the family again before the kids get too big!

Hoping you found the Minnie car. So much merchandise is repeated all over but Murphy’s law usually dictates I want one of the few things that isn’t. Hope you fared better. Or you’ll just have to go back!!

It is totally murphy's law that when you want something at Disney you can't find it...it always happens, right? Hahaha.

I did! But that was a month ago!

Happy belated Canadian thanksgiving!

Ugh. Not good. :hug:

I'm surviving...for now.

Nice! I'd love to meet her. Known her for a long time.

She's super sweet!! I hope we meet again!!

I don't know either... but it makes for a great shot!

Haha, thanks!!

AC equipped strollers. We'll make a fortune.

Absolutely! Think of all the money we can make!!

Another fortune to be made!
Rent out the babies from their AC equipped strollers!

Even better! Draft up the business plan because we're going on Shark Tank!

:love: Love that shot!

Thank you!

Simple. You can't.

I'm such a pushover with these kids. They want something, I buy it for them. I can't help it! #pooraunt

There are rows??????

I didn't know that!
Now I'm wondering where I was! No idea.

You know the first time I rode it I had no idea there were rows either!! On the second time I rode it I looked around and that's when I realized we were in a theater like Soarin but on steroids!!

How was the quesadilla?

It tasted like your average quesadilla.

You're not making it sound all that great.
McDonalds is not my idea of a good... or even decent, burger.

Haha Mcdonalds burgers are not really burgers...they are...McDonalds. It's their own unique flavor!

This may not be the drink for you. For one, it has coconut. It's a pina colada swirled with a strawberry daiquiri. And yes there is rum involved. LOL.

Haha you'd be surprised how competitive you can get when your pride is on the line...

No. No I would not. :snooty:

It's delicious! You can get it without eating at Ohana, just go to the bar next door and order it.

Wha?????

NO ONE TOLD ME THIS!!!! <stomps foot>

My job is NEVER done at Disney!!

::sad2:: Nope!

Indeed. She had a magical time being carried around and doted upon by the CMs at the poly!

Well who wouldn't? Heck, I want that!

The fried whole fish is really really good! I highly recommend it but it is quite filling!

Hmmm... maybe that's one for sharing.

Happy belated Canadian thanksgiving!

:laughing: Thanks!

I'm surviving...for now.

How's life in a hazmat suit?

Absolutely! Think of all the money we can make!!

Cha CHING!!

Even better! Draft up the business plan because we're going on Shark Tank!

We are going to own Disney!

I'm such a pushover with these kids. They want something, I buy it for them. I can't help it! #pooraunt

Emphasis on "poor".

You know the first time I rode it I had no idea there were rows either!! On the second time I rode it I looked around and that's when I realized we were in a theater like Soarin but on steroids!!

Huh!

It tasted like your average quesadilla.

You'd think it would taste differently coming from another planet and all.

Haha Mcdonalds burgers are not really burgers...they are...McDonalds. It's their own unique flavor!

"Unique"... know there's a word for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter