Offsite Seafood Restaurants

eeyorethegreat

DIS Veteran
My Mom is celebrating her 75th Birthday on our last night at Disney. We are staying offsite in a townhouse in Kissimmee . She loves lobster (as in New England Lobster) and seafood. Does any one have recommendations for moderately priced seafood restaurants (should also serve non seafood as well as DH and some of my kids won;t seafood) that are offsite. I don;t want to have to pay Disney prices. TIA

Columbia is good, but is more Spanish than seafood-focused.

Others:
Johnnie's Hideaway (Crossroads across from Hotel Plaza Blvd. and Disney Springs)
Eddie V's (Sand Lake Road between Apopka-Vineland and I-4)
MoonFish (Sand Lake Road between Apopka-Vineland and I-4)
Roy's (Sand Lake Road between Apopka-Vineland and I-4)

Out of all of those, MoonFish would definitely be my pick! It's got a great, varied menu (even a kid's menu). Everything is locally sourced and sustainable. It's pretty chill for having such an upscale menu and it's definitely cheaper than Disney.

Happy birthday to your Mom!!

Thanks worth looking into. We have picky eaters so I am not sure if we can fly with Spanish. (ie spicy?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter