Offsite rentals

sasywtch

DIS Veteran
I am looking for any help from you all. I am normally on the DL or Community Boards but my daughter is going to WDW for 10 nights in October. She is going with her boyfriend, a friend with his wife and their 6 year old daughter. The wife has relatives above Daytona Beach and said they could stay there. However, my daughter does not want to do that drive everyday. So, she is researching condos, houses, etc for the 4 adults/1 child that is close to WDW. She is offering to pay the entire thing as she knows they don't have the extra money. She has seen some but I'm fearful it may be a scam so came on here for some realiable sources since a lot are private type condos/villas, etc. She's looking for close to WDW, min 2 bedroom + a bed for 6 year old, 2 bathrooms. Any reliable contacts for good prices?

I am looking for any help from you all. I am normally on the DL or Community Boards but my daughter is going to WDW for 10 nights in October. She is going with her boyfriend, a friend with his wife and their 6 year old daughter. The wife has relatives above Daytona Beach and said they could stay there. However, my daughter does not want to do that drive everyday. So, she is researching condos, houses, etc for the 4 adults/1 child that is close to WDW. She is offering to pay the entire thing as she knows they don't have the extra money. She has seen some but I'm fearful it may be a scam so came on here for some realiable sources since a lot are private type condos/villas, etc. She's looking for close to WDW, min 2 bedroom + a bed for 6 year old, 2 bathrooms. Any reliable contacts for good prices?

Wyndham Bonnet Creek would be a good choice. Look in the we loooooooove bonnet creek thread, where there is constant discussion about how to book the resort at an affordable price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter