***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

Someone over on the pop room renovation boards said they checked in yesterday and was told it was the last day for the gift card offer and the cms didn't know if it would be coming back.
:sad: I so wanted to do that on my trip in September

Good morning!!!!

So this is the first trip where we are planning on taking just a little extra luggage. We have our ME tags but they only sent one set. How do I make sure ALL of our luggage gets on the ME? I see that the tags are named and bar coded on both sides...can I cut these in half? All of the info is identical on both sides? If i did this, I would have 8 tags to use. I actually only need 1 extra tag.

Never mind! I called and they are going to send out another set! YAY! More Mickey mail and now I don't have to worry about the extra luggage!

We are going 9/23-9/30. Staying at AKL Kidani.
My brother's birthday is the day we arrive 9/23 and my youngest daughter's birthday is 9/29. Looking for ideas to make the days special for them... more so for my daughter.
On 9/23 (my 44 year old brother's birthday), that's out check in day, and we have reservations at Morimoto at DS. I was just thinking maybe a small cake and a birthday button for him? But for my DD I really want to make the day special. Here's our itinerary for that day:

7:30 Bon Voyage b'fast
Walk to HS Where we have 1:00 reservation at mama melrose.

We will have a special birthday shirt made for her to wear. Does anyone know if they make Birthday Disney ears? Any ideas to make the day extra special?

Birthday ears at Disney Floral and Gifts:http://disneyworld.disneyfloralandgifts.com/product/mickey+mouse+ear+hat+-+birthday.do The catch is you have to add it to a floral or gift Basket.

Get birthday greetings from fellow Guests throughout the day with a magical birthday button! Each one is complimentary on your special day and can be found inside at City Hall on Main Street, U.S.A. I also think you can get them at the front desk of the hotel.

Stop by the barber Shop on Main street and get free pixie dust!!

Cool Birthday cake: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...akes-coming-soon-to-walt-disney-world-resort/

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/cake-orders/

Last edited:
I called Friday about our Magical Express tags since we hadn't received them. They said they were being sent to be printed and should mail in 5-7 days. We have 18 days till we go. I don't think we would have got them if I hadn't called.

Someone over on the pop room renovation boards said they checked in yesterday and was told it was the last day for the gift card offer and the cms didn't know if it would be coming back.
:sad: I so wanted to do that on my trip in September

I was so hoping for this...14 nights would have been nearly $300 at the $20 a night gift card for me and nearly $150 on the $10. I could have really used the extra boost to my spending money, oh well.

28 days today :bitelip:

I am eager to see what the crowds will be like after Labor Day. All the blogs seem to be saying that summer was slower but the wait times seemed to be pretty heavy all summer to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter