Official Wine & Dine 2018

For some reason there are no Mama Melroses reservations after like 4:30. Either they went quick or maybe there is a special event. I made a Via Napoli ADR for 5:15 for four people so you guys are welcome to join for that. Plenty of time to decide.
Just checked and Mama Melrose now has availability at 5:15. If you wanted to go there instead of Via Napoli, I’m ok with that.

Possible but I am not sure they will want that unless they go through there within the first few miles. Also based on how this land will be so "in theme" I am not sure they will want you running through it. Its going to be quite the difference in operation.
I know. But its fun to dream.

I doubt this is the last year of Wine & Dine, I'm sure it will be back in '19 without a care to Galaxy's Edge (which probably won't even be open yet as late fall is so vague.)
It’s more precise than just saying Fall.

1. In Disney-Speak, I take "late fall" to mean early Dec, when crowds are historically low(er) and they can get a feel for how Galaxy's Edge is running before the huge Christmas crowds descend, plus maybe boost attendance at an historically low(ish) time.
2. I'm willing to bet SW Half 2019 goes through Galaxy's Edge in some way - they already reworked the race theme and adding the new land would be a big marketing punch.
3. I don't think any of that needs to have anything to do with W&D, which can use the same course it's been using without issue.

1. In Disney-Speak, I take "late fall" to mean early Dec, when crowds are historically low(er) and they can get a feel for how Galaxy's Edge is running before the huge Christmas crowds descend, plus maybe boost attendance at an historically low(ish) time.
2. I'm willing to bet SW Half 2019 goes through Galaxy's Edge in some way - they already reworked the race theme and adding the new land would be a big marketing punch.
3. I don't think any of that needs to have anything to do with W&D, which can use the same course it's been using without issue.
I think they want it open by Thanksgiving.

Disneyland is aiming for Memorial Day weekend/early June.

As long as the race goes through before the park is opened to the public I'm not sure why they wouldn't do it.

As long as the race goes through before the park is opened to the public I'm not sure why they wouldn't do it.
It all depends on operations. People will be getting to the park several hours before the opening to try and be first in line. DHS will surely see extended hours because of it as well. This land will be bigger than Pandora in both size and popularity. Pandora was no small feat either it raised Animal Kingdom attendance by 15%.

Southwest is open for Nov! I booked our return flights for 4/5 of of family online. On hold to book a seat for the baby since it won’t let me online. The projected 7 min wait is now 30 minutes. Grrrr. I can hear the prices go up and up as I wait.

Well looking at return flights for November and things still aren't great... Hopefully they come down a little bit. They are better than the flight down though.

We need direct and the flights we were looking at just went up $300 for the 4 of us (infant will need a seat). Looks like we are biting the bullet this week and booking.

I am honestly surprised that for 10/28-11/4, prices are SO HIGH out of Philly. I tend to fly American because I get triple miles with them, and usually I find RT for $250-$300...right now it's $430+! I am going to risk waiting a little bit more before just taking the plunge. I flew RT to LA this time last summer for $450 so $430+ to Disney is killing me.

I looked at the Southwest flights out of BWI on opening day and again this morning. They're about $100 less than flights on AA out of Harrisburg. So I think I'm biting the bullet and flying out of Harrisburg since my husband said he'd drive me so I don't have to pay to park. I'd be paying the difference to park for the week in Baltimore anyways. It's still killing me though to pay twice as much as I have the last couple of years for this flight! Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!