Official Wine & Dine 2018

afan

Honorary Bus Driver
I got my vacation approved for next year today and I'm super excited to do the half for the 2nd time!

Who else is in for W&D Nov 1-4, 2018?

I'll be there the 2nd through the 10th.

I am more than likely in! I have an AP now so I am eager to try a different race weekend.

DH and I are probably in as well. I really like the course for this year so hopefully they’ll keep it.

I'm in. Not a great fan of the course but I do like being in Disney at that time. Had so much fun this year. It was lovely to meet up with dis peeps!! Love the food and wine festival. Just have to decide which races to run.

Darn, I started My Annual pass on Thursday the 2nd of this year! I am only covered for one day next year, so close!

Put me down for a solid maybe. It's definitely the goal (and it's why I haven't signed up to volunteer at the NYC Marathon), but it will depend on my work situation.

My hubby and I are in...I may be trying my hand at the 10K if I can get my knee fixed in time to train for it!

As of now I'm in. I plan to do the challenge, my wife the 10k, and our son the 100m dash (he will be 1). The plan for now is taking my mom down with us and getting a suite for all of us to share. Guess we will make the decision for sure in early March.

I'm in for the 10K, or the half, or both. Much will depend on finances at registration!

This thread is making me EVEN more sad that they cancelled the California races. Guess I'll be living vicariously through you guys for the next few years.

As a Perfect Spatula, I plan on being there for the half. Maybe the challenge, since I’ve had major medal envy these past two years.

Just tweaked my vacation request to omit the Tinker Bell (boo!) and add the days for Wine & Dine (yay!)... Both sad and excited.

It looks as if this race will now be my first post-surgery real life attempt at a race. Yay? :rotfl:

I've got this one on my to do list for 2018 to fill the void caused by the *hiatus* in the DL races.

Getting ready for a turkey trot and hoping it stops raining for the run. I start training for the Hot Chocolate 15k on Monday and I'm already annoyed at myself for doing a race I have to train for in the rain. I would much rather train in the cold than the wet. One of the downfalls of living in Seattle. But I am looking forward to both runs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts