Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

runDisney_Icons_Website_SWHM_East200x200.png

2018 WDW Star Wars Dark Side Half Marathon Weekend

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Hurricane Hannah's Half Marathon Happy Hour!
Meet-Up Date:
Saturday, April 21
Meet-Up Time: 2 p.m.
Meet-Up Location: Hurricane Hannah's at the Beach Club (Stormalong Bay pool bar)
Meet-Up Host: @Keels
More Info: Keels for some fun in the sun as we all catch-up before the long races of the weekend. First round of drinks is on her!
Attendees: @Keels, @mrsg00fy , @Goofy2015, @Bree, @drummerwife, @Mickey Momma +2, @BikeFan

Last edited:

2019 WDW Star Wars Dark Side Half Marathon Weekend

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Meet-Up Date:
Saturday, April 21
Meet-Up Location: Hurricane Hannah's at the Beach Club (Stormalong Bay pool bar)
More Info: Keels for some fun in the sun as we all catch-up before the long races of the weekend. First round of drinks is on her!
Attendees: @Keels

Count me in!

i have FP+ scheduled at DHS for then but if I feel impulsive and decide to rearrange them I’ll let you know

OK - looking at the Official Star Wars: Dark Side HHHH (Hurricane Hannah's Happy Hour) to be held on Saturday, April 21st at 2 p.m. First round of drinks is on me!
Count me in as well. I could use some good company. I just found out my dad is terminal and will be moved to hospice care later this week. Needless to say it’s not been a good day.

Count me in as well. I could use some good company. I just found out my dad is terminal and will be moved to hospice care later this week. Needless to say it’s not been a good day.

I am so sorry to hear this - you've got a big hug coming from me. I'll be thinking about you and your family during this time.

Oh man... Wishing the best for you and your family during this time. :grouphug:

*hugs* That is rough. You're in my thoughts!

:( my thoughts are with you and your family

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, they are very much appreciated.
This all came on very suddenly. Just three weeks earlier he was very much happy and healthy. It just goes to show you never know what tomorrow will bring so hold your loved ones close and tell them you love them every day.

Event-Icons-Wine-and-Dine_200x200.png

2018 WDW Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Hurricane Hannah's Happy Hour!
Meet-Up Date:
Saturday, Nov. 3
Meet-Up Host: @croach
More Info: Get together for an afternoon at WDW's best poolside bar!
Attendees: @Capang, @mrsg00fy +1, @Mickey Momma +2, @dmross, @bearybubba +1, @Kerry1957, @Bree, @rteetz, @Dis_Yoda

Last edited:

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Meet-Up Date:
Friday, Nov. 2
Attendees:
I'm in for this! Just me, as I'm heading down solo.

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Meet-Up Date:
Friday, Nov. 2
Attendees: @Capang
Im in!

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Meet-Up Date:
Saturday, April 21
Attendees: @Keels, @mrsg00fy , @Goofy2015, @Bree, @drummerwife

Is this year wrong?

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Meet-Up Date:
Friday, Nov. 2
Attendees: @Capang

Most likely.

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Meet-Up Date:
Saturday, April 21
Attendees: @Keels, @mrsg00fy , @Goofy2015, @Bree, @drummerwife

I'm in, perhaps with my oldest daughter, unless she decides the parks are more appealing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts