***Official Super December 2018 Thread***

Officially joining this thread..yay! My dad decided to take the entire family on a 6 nt Xmas Disney trip (12/23-29). It will be the first EVER Disney experience for my sister in law and my 4 yr old twin niece and nephew! My father hasn’t been to Disney since I think the 80s, but sadly this time he will be wheelchair bound as he can’t walk much. We’ll be staying in a 6 bdrm house offsite (Formosa Gardens). DH, I and our 2 kids just moved to FL from the Midwest a week ago and are luckily only 2 hrs from Disney.

Im going for my birthday, too!! Mine is the 7th!

Happy Birthday from another fellow December gal! I too will be staying at PO-FQ.

DH, I and our 2 kids just moved to FL from the Midwest a week ago and are luckily only 2 hrs from Disney.

Congratulations on your move to Florida! As someone who lived there for 13 years I am here to tell you that living close to Disney never gets old.

Officially joining this thread..yay! My dad decided to take the entire family on a 6 nt Xmas Disney trip (12/23-29). It will be the first EVER Disney experience for my sister in law and my 4 yr old twin niece and nephew! My father hasn’t been to Disney since I think the 80s, but sadly this time he will be wheelchair bound as he can’t walk much. We’ll be staying in a 6 bdrm house offsite (Formosa Gardens). DH, I and our 2 kids just moved to FL from the Midwest a week ago and are luckily only 2 hrs from Disney.

Congrats on moving to FL! We just moved from FL to PA a couple years ago and I miss it so much! I hope someday we'll move back, but since we were a military family we want to give our younger kids the opportunity to stay in the same schools as long as jobs allow. But we still talk about moving back constantly! Hope you and your family enjoy your trip! Sounds like it will be super fun!

We will be taking our 2nd trip this year 12/3--12/7. Staying at All Star Movie's. This is also part vacay and part info trip as we will be taking a day to tour resorts and meet with a DVC agent.

The Candlelight Processional Packages are bookable now. They went live about 2 hours ago.
Hoping they stay up and glitch free.

The Candlelight Processional Packages are bookable now. They went live about 2 hours ago.
Hoping they stay up and glitch free.

I thought they'd be bookable like normal at 6am EST, although I was not about to be up at 4am to be honest, but we're now booked for the 6th at Chefs de France! The latest time I could get was 4:40.

Got our CP package! We chose Garden Grill lunch with a 6:45 show. Now, if they will just release the narrator, lol, we're still TBD.

We booked our CP package as well! Dinner at Chefs de France with the late show! NPH, here I come!!!!!!

We booked our CP package as well! Dinner at Chefs de France with the late show! NPH, here I come!!!!!!

I'm so excited I said this twice! :rotfl2:

And I just scored my Cali Grill brunch on my birthday thanks to an awesome Diser coordinating with me! :disrocks: So my trip is pretty much made now!party:

Maybe I can stop obsessing over MDE and the Dis now????:laughing:

Successfully got a Via Napoli lunch CP package with at 5pm show. Went to see if we could move the time of the ressie a litter later but nothing else was open so I guess well keep it.

When reading about ADRs for CP I saw that there's first come first serve seating for the CP itself if you don't do the package. Has anyone tried that before? Do you just show up somewhere and they tell you if you if there's space?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter