OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

@littlebittyhouse I sure hope so we have 98 days so going about the same time and I bought my tix out of Portland Me the day SW dropped them and go them for $272 each but have watched them rise and rise.. my fingers are crossed for you.. Michelle

They came down to $490 RT flying out of Providence RI and at this point I wish that I bought them! We are flying with two littles so I am holding out for JetBlue or Southwest. Fingers crossed.

Our flights were insane as well I bought them last month when they went down.. I had to bite the bullet and get spirit even thought we are Delta members it saves us about $800 and I will just deal with the small seats lol
Our Flight for 4 people ended up totaling around $760 (Including 2 checked bags).
I think airfare this year is just out of this world, the same spirit flight is $1200. Everyone told me to keep waiting and it seems like its just getting worse and worse. :(
Last year we paid $800 for 4 people to fly Delta!

Our flights were insane as well I bought them last month when they went down.. I had to bite the bullet and get spirit even thought we are Delta members it saves us about $800 and I will just deal with the small seats lol
Our Flight for 4 people ended up totaling around $760 (Including 2 checked bags).
I think airfare this year is just out of this world, the same spirit flight is $1200. Everyone told me to keep waiting and it seems like its just getting worse and worse. :(
Last year we paid $800 for 4 people to fly Delta!

Flights were so insane on Black Friday. We could have flown in for so cheap, but getting home would have been over $1000 for 3 of us! We decided to drive.

I am so excited! I didn't think I would be returning to WDW so soon after my last trip! And I am so excited that this trip is with friends who are big Disney freaks just like me. This will be my first trip NOT during the summer and I am so excited to experience Food and Wine! We will be there 11/4-11/11. Also attending the first MVMCP! EEEK! We are officially 80 days out and I am so excited! What is the weather like this time of year? Chilly? Should we expect rain? Humid at all?

Yay!! TP came through for me on an Ohana breakfast! Now I have to decide if I'm going to keep my BOG dinner or not.

Awesome! We are still trying to get a BOG dinner. We have a lunch on 11/6 and a dinner booked during the MVMCP on 11/9 but we don't want to miss anything during the party so we may end up cancelling that and just sticking to our lunch reservation for now.

Awesome! We are still trying to get a BOG dinner. We have a lunch on 11/6 and a dinner booked during the MVMCP on 11/9 but we don't want to miss anything during the party so we may end up cancelling that and just sticking to our lunch reservation for now.

Yeah, I have my BOG dinner for our party day, and I was really excited about it. However, as I'm post VSG I cannot eat a lot and plan to share most meals with my daughter. There isn't a lot that she will eat on the dinner menu. I know there are things on the lunch menu that she'll like so it's probably a better choice. I do want to see the Beast though...

I'd also like to know for people who've been this time of year what the weather is like.

I've been there in early to mid November and it's been pretty hot. I'm from the Northeast though, so my idea of pretty hot might not be as warm as others' idea. Two years ago we got there on 11/11 and it was humid and in the mid eighties for the first few days, and then the humidity got better and the temps dropped to the low eighties for the next few days. We didn't have any rain, and I think we only wore sweatshirts on one evening while watching Fantasmic. I'd recommend packing shorts and tees, but throw in a sweatshirt and a pair of long pants just in case. We also swam and the pools were great.

2 years ago I was there Oct 30 to Nov 9 and it was record heat and super hot! Last year from Nov 3 to 12 and it wasn't bad at all. We could have used jackets in the mornings and evenings as the kids were chilly and the day we went to typhoon lagoon I think it was barely over 70

2 years ago I was there Oct 30 to Nov 9 and it was record heat and super hot! Last year from Nov 3 to 12 and it wasn't bad at all. We could have used jackets in the mornings and evenings as the kids were chilly and the day we went to typhoon lagoon I think it was barely over 70
We were there almost the exact time as you 2 years ago and that heat was horrible!:scared: Last year we went November 13 to 21 and the weather was nicer. I am hoping this year is not too hot.:teeth:

I am so excited! I didn't think I would be returning to WDW so soon after my last trip! And I am so excited that this trip is with friends who are big Disney freaks just like me. This will be my first trip NOT during the summer and I am so excited to experience Food and Wine! We will be there 11/4-11/11. Also attending the first MVMCP! EEEK! We are officially 80 days out and I am so excited! What is the weather like this time of year? Chilly? Should we expect rain? Humid at all?
I'll be there the same dates :) We went last year during that same week and the weather was absolutely perfect. 80 and sunny every day. Warm enough to swim but also pleasant in the parks. It did cool off at night though. We wore light jackets on our MVMCP night. It sprinkled for about an hour one afternoon, but otherwise we had zero rain.

I just happened to check the average temp for that week and the average was listed at 81 most days.

I'm at 99 days! I'm slightly jealous of everyone that's attending the food and wine festival. I love reading the trip reports with all the booth offerings.

Joining in as DH and I just decided to make a quick F&W trip! We'll be at BWI 11/4-11/8. It's been about 7 years since we last did F&W so we're really excited to experience it again!
Welcome back :goodvibes
That's great you and Steve can experience F&W again.

100 days!

Just booked our flights - JetBlue out of Providence. Not what I wanted to pay but the cheapest I've seen them yet.

ALSO! It was cheaper to fly a day earlier so now we are going 11/24 - 12/2! Our longest stay ever! We aren't planning on doing parks on Friday or Saturday (hello Thanksgiving crowds) but we are going to take advantage of the pool, Disney Springs and hopefully do a little resort hopping.

...I might try and book an ADR for Saturday because I just cannot help myself ha ha ha

Dalmatian day for us! Woot Woot!

Still don't have flights though - right now RT out of Boston is $687 PER PERSON! I just keep waiting because that price has to come down, right?!
I set a price alert on Google flights and the second they said prices went down I booked and I had to make our days Friday-Thursday instead of Sat-Sat because flight prices were nuts out of Boston. We got roundtrip for $700 total on Jet Blue for the 2 of us by switching up our days. Good luck--hopefully as it gets closer flights will drop.

Annnd just saw your post about booking out of Providence--good for you for getting a longer trip out of it!!!

Good old JB changed our flight times--I never received an email or anything--I just logged in to add our TSA precheck # and they notified me then. Sadly, our return flight is earlier now so a little less time in the park. But we get there earlier Friday after Thanksgiving so hopefully we will actually be able to do something that evening now!

I set a price alert on Google flights and the second they said prices went down I booked and I had to make our days Friday-Thursday instead of Sat-Sat because flight prices were nuts out of Boston. We got roundtrip for $700 total on Jet Blue for the 2 of us by switching up our days. Good luck--hopefully as it gets closer flights will drop.

Annnd just saw your post about booking out of Providence--good for you for getting a longer trip out of it!!!

For a split second I debated coming home on Friday ... we'd save $200 but we'd miss out on our last day at MK and our reservation at CRT so I just decided to book a longer vacation. Our travel agent was able to book us room only on Friday which was good - we didn't have to pay for an extra day of the dining plan or anything. I am going to order from Garden Grocer and I'll get some lunch stuff for us and we can just do dinner at the food court. Saturday will start our MYW tickets and dining.

Last night I was able to book a TRex ADR for dinner on Saturday which I think will be fun!

100 days!

Just booked our flights - JetBlue out of Providence. Not what I wanted to pay but the cheapest I've seen them yet.

ALSO! It was cheaper to fly a day earlier so now we are going 11/24 - 12/2! Our longest stay ever! We aren't planning on doing parks on Friday or Saturday (hello Thanksgiving crowds) but we are going to take advantage of the pool, Disney Springs and hopefully do a little resort hopping.

...I might try and book an ADR for Saturday because I just cannot help myself ha ha ha

For a split second I debated coming home on Friday ... we'd save $200 but we'd miss out on our last day at MK and our reservation at CRT so I just decided to book a longer vacation. Our travel agent was able to book us room only on Friday which was good - we didn't have to pay for an extra day of the dining plan or anything. I am going to order from Garden Grocer and I'll get some lunch stuff for us and we can just do dinner at the food court. Saturday will start our MYW tickets and dining.

Last night I was able to book a TRex ADR for dinner on Saturday which I think will be fun!

I'm so glad you got your flights AAAAND get and extra day.. what hotel are you staying at ? We are at All Star Sports (2 days room only Thurs & Fri- then free dining starting Sat to Sat)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!