***Official November 2016 Thread***

Entering the final countdown! :dancer:

I'm very excited but for me this anxious What Have I Forgotten? Stage is my least favorite. That's ok. I figure that in a couple hours I will have morphed into The Who Cares? We are going to Disney! Let's just roll with it! Phase.:thumbsup2

Happy and safe travels to everyone headed out in the next couple of days! Hope you have practically perfect vacations! Enjoy! :goodvibes

Entering the final countdown! :dancer:

I'm very excited but for me this anxious What Have I Forgotten? Stage is my least favorite. That's ok. I figure that in a couple hours I will have morphed into The Who Cares? We are going to Disney! Let's just roll with it! Phase.:thumbsup2

Happy and safe travels to everyone headed out in the next couple of days! Hope you have practically perfect vacations! Enjoy! :goodvibes

I'm
Right there with you I'm always stressed about forgetting something. Lots if running around today just had a mani/ pedi now I'm headed to get my hair done.
After that it's the thing I dread most on every trip packing :scared:

We have a 5:20 am flight out of Philly got an A18 boarding position and TSA pre check :thumbsup2
We will be leaving for the airport at 2:0am but hey who needs sleep when you're going to Disney pixiedust:

Safe travels it's been great counting down with everyone :goodvibes
That's why I love the DIS :disrocks:

We've arrived! Tired from getting up at 3am to make our 6:30 flight but still spent some time in MK today. Got lucky and scored BTMRR FP's when I went in to look at moving another FP around :)
Hope everyone else who arrived today had an easy flight/drive and for those coming in the next few days, safe travels!

We've arrived! Tired from getting up at 3am to make our 6:30 flight but still spent some time in MK today. Got lucky and scored BTMRR FP's when I went in to look at moving another FP around :)
Hope everyone else who arrived today had an easy flight/drive and for those coming in the next few days, safe travels!

So happy to hear you had a great first day and congrats on scoring BTMRR :thumbsup2
I'm sure you will sleep good tonight :cloud9:
Just finished packing listening to the wind howling outside.
Today was sunny and 70 unusual for this time of year but we enjoyed it.
Tomorrow's temperatures are dipping down to the 30's and will be like that all next week :cold:
I know tomorrow is suppose to be cooler in Florida but it's better than 30 degrees.
In 10 hours I'll be on the plane headed to Disney party:

So happy to hear you had a great first day and congrats on scoring BTMRR :thumbsup2
I'm sure you will sleep good tonight :cloud9:
Just finished packing listening to the wind howling outside.
Today was sunny and 70 unusual for this time of year but we enjoyed it.
Tomorrow's temperatures are dipping down to the 30's and will be like that all next week :cold:
I know tomorrow is suppose to be cooler in Florida but it's better than 30 degrees.
In 10 hours I'll be on the plane headed to Disney party:
Yes it was 80 here today and mid 60 's home in NY; tomorrow supposed to be sunny and 66 here but 30's in NY and stay that way for quite awhile so we're both better off down here
Have a good flight!

Yes it was 80 here today and mid 60 's home in NY; tomorrow supposed to be sunny and 66 here but 30's in NY and stay that way for quite awhile so we're both better off down here
Have a good flight!

Thanks so much :hug:
Enjoy your day tomorrow!

How many more days for me?

keep-calm-only-5-days-til-disney-1.png

Parents are on their way. Staying the night in Chattanooga and will leave early tomorrow morning. Dustin, Dani and I get on our flight at 540 tomorrow evening! It's so close!!!

Hope you all have a great Disney trip! Sadly our trip is over - undoubtedly our last family trip to Disney World! We went the 1st week of October in 2013- a perfect trip! It was so much more crowded this time- even MVMCP on the 15th-the grandkids were so disappointed that the wait was too long for 7DMT! Cast members were all great- we had TS at Raglan Road, TRex, Biergarten, Crystal Palace, HDDR, Tusker House and Minnie's Holiday Dine. Didn't care for the food at Tusker House and we were at TRex for hours! Art of Animation was great- the suites are so roomy- too far a walk to the Little Mermaid rooms after 12 hours in the park! Disappointed in the Christmas Tree Trail at DS and- you won't believe it- FEA!! If I had waited hours to go on this I would have been very upset! Disney could do soooo much better with both of these! We were pleasantly surprised with the Frozen Singalong and JBJB! Very cute magicshot in front of the tree at HS. I have been sick since the day we left - wish I had decorated before the trip lol!

Finally done with work!!! Holy Moly Hallelujah! I am mentally preparing for crowds, but who cares, I will be at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!