*** Official May 2024 Thread ***

Love it! I'm doing Flower and Garden, Jungle Cruise/Adventureland, Incredibles, and Maharajah Jungle Trek!

Those sound like fun ideas!

I spent way too long this trip "stuck" on an MK outfit. I got in my head that I needed to match head to toe - does anyone else feel that way? For example, shirt theme matches ears, and backpack (loungefly if you're doing those)?
I got this super cute Pirate backpack and I could not find a Disney pirate shirt that I liked. I finally just gave up, and now I am fully at peace! I have embraced the outfit of "Disney things that I like" on MK day! So, I have a shirt with the castle printed on it, a pirate backpack, and I might get either Winnie the Pooh ears or Toy story. Why not??? 🤣

It's gonna be hot, so I'll be wearing SPF shirts during the day. Except for Galaxy's Edge. I got some dope Star Wars stuff to wear.

I just put in a time off request for the day before we leave. We are going for cheer stuff so we will have practice the night before we leave and I know I won't have much time after practice to pack for everyone. It just gives me peace of mind to have the entire day before available to get ready to go. We are staying at the cabins so I need to really buckle down and get delivery set up and bring any of the recommended essentials for our trip. Checking the weather, we are looking at mid-90's. As long as the lovebugs aren't around, I'll be fine.

Good reminder! I need to get thinking about my grocery deliver too. I did this last time we stayed at All Stars and I think it worked well for us. I don't feel like I over ordered, so I'll do it again this time.
Since this will be a HOT trip, I'm planning to get a case of water, and also some other hydration drinks like gatorades, etc. I think it would be good to throw a couple extras in our bags each day. We can get a cup of ice and pour our drinks over that. And the water bottles would be handy; we always bring a refillable bottle, but there are times when it isn't easy for me to find water filling stations!

Have y’all been watching the wait times lately😍 (please tell me I’m not the only one stalking the MDE app from home 😆)

I hope crowds stay like this….genie is only $23, there’s still lightening lanes for Slinky after 8:30, yesterday there was still VQ available for Tron at 4:00 😱

Have y’all been watching the wait times lately😍 (please tell me I’m not the only one stalking the MDE app from home 😆)

I hope crowds stay like this….genie is only $23, there’s still lightening lanes for Slinky after 8:30, yesterday there was still VQ available for Tron at 4:00 😱

I stalk wait times even when I don't have a trip coming up! I'm crazy, I know.

I agree - these times are excellent! Low G+ cost, paid ILL's have been available all day. I could swear that yesterday or maybe the day before, I saw the 1 pm Tron VQ still open around 3:30 pm!

When is your trip? Mine is Memorial Week... so, while this is very exciting... I don't expect to see this during my trip.

I stalk wait times even when I don't have a trip coming up! I'm crazy, I know.

I agree - these times are excellent! Low G+ cost, paid ILL's have been available all day. I could swear that yesterday or maybe the day before, I saw the 1 pm Tron VQ still open around 3:30 pm!

When is your trip? Mine is Memorial Week... so, while this is very exciting... I don't expect to see this during my trip.
2 weeks from today is our 4 park extravaganza (we’re there that whole week but the other days will be pretty low key)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter