Official May 2018

I am not looking forward to a standby only line, but I wonder if it'll even be open at all when we go, very late May and early June. :confused::confused::scared1::scared1: I dread the lines but we'll have to do a rope drop for it if need be.

On the plus side :jumping1: 90 days til Disney! :jumping1:

At the moment we are skipping HS for a 2nd day at AK. Will see if I change pur plans again in a few days. I figure I have until my FP day to "really" decide.

Just booked my fast passes today. Our HS day is the 11th and there were no fast passes. On the fastpass page it said stand by would be an option if available.

Has anyone tried booking a fastpass recently for the toy story mania ride? Wasn't sure if any opened up for week of May 8th?

I didn't try other days, but by the language it sounded like it wasn't that any weren't available, but that they weren't being offered.

I didn't try other days, but by the language it sounded like it wasn't that any weren't available, but that they weren't being offered.

Ok thanks! I called Disney customer service # to ask someone that, and the person I got wasn't even able to answer that question! Oh well. I am hoping they will open up fastpasses for TSMM when we get there. They are most likely playing it safe and thinking if they hit their deadline, they may open up for fastpass reservations the week of :)

There are no fastpasses for TSMM until the land opens end of June.

Fastpasses were not going to be available for only one month from April to May 7th for reno stuff they were doing...but supposed to be available again May 8th. I haven't heard otherwise. I am thinking they're just not going to open it up yet to pre-reserve (just in case), but might still be available starting May 8th.

Fastpasses were not going to be available for only one month from April to May 7th for reno stuff they were doing...but supposed to be available again May 8th. I haven't heard otherwise. I am thinking they're just not going to open it up yet to pre-reserve (just in case), but might still be available starting May 8th.
Those with 90 fast passes have been told there are none are available in May.

Yep, can confirm no FPs for Toy Story. Got everything else we wanted though, including FoP, though it's not until 6:15 pm. Now with FP and ADRs out of the way, I can sit back, relax, and start messing around with touring plan software:cool1:
(Side note, I much preferred it when the window opened at midnight, not 7am- I am much more of a night owl then a morning bird!)

I know what you mean leafE. Our FP days was Sunday :( I was up late Saturday anyway trying to get things together for a consignment sale that's this week. It would have been so much easier to do them at midnight.

I've only gone in July or August my entire life. I'm looking forward to my first May trip this year on the 20th-26th. No matter what, I will definitely be enjoying myself, but how packed does the park get that month?

Our FP day is tomorrow, I'm more nervous about it this time than ever before because of FoP. My plan is now to try and get the FoP FPs for 1 morning and then 1 evening, fingers crossed that works.

Bummed about TSM being stand by only while we are there. I love that ride, but no way will we stand in line for hours for it. Might try to RD it, but I think that will be even more insane than it usually is. I hope some of the bloggers will do some reports on it when it goes standby only in April.

61 long, long days to go!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter