**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
Nope is it user friendly? I don't have Excel but any time I've tried to use in the past I just give up!!
Even just a Word document works. You can have your FPs one color, your ADRs a different color, etc. Add notes for snacks and fun things you want to see...

For those of us who will be there in March, are you within your 60 days (if staying onsite), and how did it go for you getting the fast passes you wanted? Were you able to get 7 Dwarfs? How about Flight of Passage?
Yes, we did great getting everything we wanted. I got FOP 4 different days, very excited about that, it's my favorite. If you park hop, you can get FP's for other parks after you check in at park one, you just can't get those ahead of that day.

I use Google Docs as well! I love that I can share it will my whole party. I even track payments as well on another sheet. I make a print out prior to arriving, but I do tend to make changes ALL the time so I screenshot my day morning of and make it my lock screen or save it to photos while I am in the park.
Very organized! I don't have a phone, so I do mine in word and then print it out and make hard copies. We use my daughters phone once we get to the park, to get more FP's. I highlight our dinners, FP's, EMH and Shows in different colors for easy reference. I can't tell you how many times I've updated it so far...but it's complete as of yesterday!

Here’s what one of my days looks like. I’m super into colors because it helps me separate different things.
LOL....I just described what I do before seeing the schedule you posted, it looks so much like mine!

Here's my schedule in word. It looks better printed out. I changed the highlighted letters to white because they show up better when printed, but you can't see them that well when looking at it in word.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-01-11 10.50.02.png
    Screenshot 2018-01-11 10.50.02.png
    218.2 KB · Views: 24
Very organized! I don't have a phone, so I do mine in word and then print it out and make hard copies. We use my daughters phone once we get to the park, to get more FP's. I highlight our dinners, FP's, EMH and Shows in different colors for easy reference. I can't tell you how many times I've updated it so far...but it's complete as of yesterday!
Haha that sounds like me! I will think I am done, then I tweak one or two things and there is a new version of the itinerary. haha

Here's my schedule in word. It looks better printed out. I changed the highlighted letters to white because they show up better when printed, but you can't see them that well when looking at it in word.
I’ve changed mine so many times it’s ridiculous. I try to get input from dh but he really doesn’t help much lol. Luckily I like doing it so it’s not a problem. My two mk days are done but my ak day will still be changed a bit.

Finally planned out my park days and finished getting all my ADR's so I can make our FP's on the 23rd! We usually end up moving some things around last minute but right now our schedule looks like this:

24th: arrive morning, B&C lunch, HS, then Epcot for F&G booths
25th: MK, LTT lunch, Yachtsman dinner, either back to MK or a different park depending on what kids want
26th: Epcot, Via Napoli lunch, going to see Blue Man Group over at Universal
27th: Bowling at Splitsville, AK, will eat at Splitsville (food is delicious!) and Nomad Lounge later
28th: HS, Artist Point dinner, MK EMH
29th: MK, House of Blues dinner, F! dessert party
30th: AK, Y&Y lunch, Epcot so we can hit more F&G booths and DH wants to see ELO. Well, the Orchestra with former members of ELO lol

Now I need to figure out one or two more ADR's for my quick Feb. trip! Doing Tiffins dinner since it's my favorite signature and my oldest wouldn't eat there and won't be with me.

I'm struggling with picking out my wardrobe. Will it be cool, will it be hot...ugh! My daughter says it will be cool in the a.m. and p.m. but could be very hot midday to afternoon. I thought I was going to mostly wear shorts, with sleeveless tops and bring a sweatshirt. Now I'm thinking maybe jeans and t-shirts. I'm bringing both but have reduced my # of shorts and increased my jeans. Plus what if they are having a cold snap? At least when you go in the summer you know it's going to be so dang hot it's a no brainer.

Cranky because I have to buy new walking shoes. I was hoping my old ones would work, but noooo. Was going to use the money for a cute pair of Mickey ears off of etsy or something. (I actually don't own any Mickey ears, gaaaaasp!) Oh, well.

The GOOD NEWS is that I just submitted my final payment for the trip! :jumping1: Waiting for the confirmation with bated breath!

30th: AK, Y&Y lunch, Epcot so we can hit more F&G booths and DH wants to see ELO. Well, the Orchestra with former members of ELO lol
I'm sad we won't be there to see ELO, I love their stuff! You gotta tell us how it is! :lovestruc

Starship will be there, though, but I'm not sure I want to devote precious park time to the concert. We'll play it by ear, I guess. Nothing's gonna stop us now! (ba-dun psshh)

I'm struggling with picking out my wardrobe. Will it be cool, will it be hot...ugh! My daughter says it will be cool in the a.m. and p.m. but could be very hot midday to afternoon. I thought I was going to mostly wear shorts, with sleeveless tops and bring a sweatshirt. Now I'm thinking maybe jeans and t-shirts. I'm bringing both but have reduced my # of shorts and increased my jeans. Plus what if they are having a cold snap? At least when you go in the summer you know it's going to be so dang hot it's a no brainer.
Are you going in February or March? I can’t remember if your dates are similar to ours or not. We’ve been two years in a row during that first weekend in March and have had no problems bringing shorts. Last year I wore shorts every day.

I'm sad we won't be there to see ELO, I love their stuff! You gotta tell us how it is! :lovestruc

Starship will be there, though, but I'm not sure I want to devote precious park time to the concert. We'll play it by ear, I guess. Nothing's gonna stop us now! (ba-dun psshh)
I shall report back on ELO :)

We've seen Starship twice and they're really good! Both times we just walked in and got a good seat about 5 minutes into their set, so you might be able to do that too. Then you can base it on how much you've gotten done that day and what you're still looking to do :thumbsup2

For those of us who will be there in March, are you within your 60 days (if staying onsite), and how did it go for you getting the fast passes you wanted? Were you able to get 7 Dwarfs? How about Flight of Passage?
We there March 10-15, and I was able to get both. :)

On our March trip last year it was on the colder side for March. We swam once I think, and only because our kids insisted. But, we are from FL, so keep that in mind. :) I'll pack much closer depending on how the weather shapes up!

Cranky because I have to buy new walking shoes. I was hoping my old ones would work, but noooo. Was going to use the money for a cute pair of Mickey ears off of etsy or something. (I actually don't own any Mickey ears, gaaaaasp!) Oh, well.

The GOOD NEWS is that I just submitted my final payment for the trip! :jumping1: Waiting for the confirmation with bated breath!
I just bought me a new pair of sneakers, wearing them around the house to break them in and to make sure I don't get blisters!

Are you going in February or March? I can’t remember if your dates are similar to ours or not. We’ve been two years in a row during that first weekend in March and have had no problems bringing shorts. Last year I wore shorts every day.[/QUOTE
Hi, yes, we going feb. 25 to March 5th...was it cool in the morning and at night?

On our March trip last year it was on the colder side for March. We swam once I think, and only because our kids insisted. But, we are from FL, so keep that in mind. :) I'll pack much closer depending on how the weather shapes up!
Yeah, I think we'll do the same, you just never know about the weather these days. When I went in November a couple years ago, the weather was perfect, but too cool to swim, for me anyway. I'd like to be able to swim...we shall see.

I got fop for day 63 but couldn’t get it until 5:40pm. I got 7dmt for day 64 and had lots of time to choose from. After looking daily I was able to move fop up to 10:50am.
No issues getting everything I wanted on FPs...actually lots of options which was kind of surprising to me...I was expecting to have to just pick whatever but actually got everything that would fit the schedule I had created :)

Okay cool we’re going feb 27-March 4. That’s the same time we went last year and it was chilly in the morning/ night. But like I said, dh and I both got sun burnt and could’ve swam every day. We are from the Midwest so we go swimming if it’s 68-70 degrees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!