Official July 2018 Thread!

Got home last night from our trip last week! It was such a blast - I was super stressed about it (being the one planning for 6 adults and 1 teenager for the first time) but it was magical! I'll start up a Trip Report over on that end of the board probably tomorrow, once I get some photos uploaded!

Got home last night from our trip last week! It was such a blast - I was super stressed about it (being the one planning for 6 adults and 1 teenager for the first time) but it was magical! I'll start up a Trip Report over on that end of the board probably tomorrow, once I get some photos uploaded!
Wow. That went by quickly.

I’m glad you had fun.

Well yesterday was a good first day. DH & DS17 played golf at Magnolia. I was super exhausted because we didn't get to the condo until 11:30 the night before and we had to leave by 8am ( I need my sleep.)
I went to Epcot & MK for a while then met them back at the course at 2. We headed to Disney Springs bc my DS didn't eat anything all day and he wanted Polite Pig. If you've never been here it is fantastic!!! Probably the BEST quick service place ever. He had his ribs we hung out for a while then headed to EP. We had ADR for Via Napoli that night and a couple of FPs. I checked the wait times before we left so we left a little early to ride Soarin' w/o FP we only waited 15 min.!!! That is like unheard of in July. We then headed over for our FP for Frozen, then dinner. Oh yeah- one of the best parts about the day....it didn't rain!!

We are heading to MK tonight- FP for BTMRR, 7D and PP

Hi all, this is my first post here on the forum, but I have been lurking for about 3 months (when we decided to pull the trigger on our first visit to WDW). We leave in 10 days to stay at POR FQ and stay 7 days, 6 nights. Tomorrow is single digits and it is all starting to feel very real!

Hi all, this is my first post here on the forum, but I have been lurking for about 3 months (when we decided to pull the trigger on our first visit to WDW). We leave in 10 days to stay at POR FQ and stay 7 days, 6 nights. Tomorrow is single digits and it is all starting to feel very real!
We will be there the exact same dates! Hope you have a great time!

Rope dropped HS yesterday (July 16) we were among the fist in the park after being on the bus around 5:45 a.m. Was able to do 2 Slinky Dog, Swirling Saucer, Toy Story Mania, breakfast, Mania, Star Tours, Slinky, 2 Rockin' Roller Coaster..... All before 11 a.m. Not a bad morning for us :)

I don't think I've posted on this thread yet, but I've been reading it for a while. We're leaving Thursday!! How has the weather been lately? I've been checking daily and it seems like it's been raining and is going to keep raining. Are they just sporadic short showers?

Rope dropped HS yesterday (July 16) we were among the fist in the park after being on the bus around 5:45 a.m. Was able to do 2 Slinky Dog, Swirling Saucer, Toy Story Mania, breakfast, Mania, Star Tours, Slinky, 2 Rockin' Roller Coaster..... All before 11 a.m. Not a bad morning for us :)
When you rope dropped did they let you guys in early (before 7)? I know that they were doing this right after it opened but I haven't heard if that's still something they're doing. I'm interested in rope dropping, but if they open early we'd have to wake up around 5:30, and I know we wouldn't be back in bed until midnight or later

When you rope dropped did they let you guys in early (before 7)? I know that they were doing this right after it opened but I haven't heard if that's still something they're doing. I'm interested in rope dropping, but if they open early we'd have to wake up around 5:30, and I know we wouldn't be back in bed until midnight or later

I think we were in the park by 6:30, held on the main road till 6:40-5, then walked back to Toy Story Land.

So after a few days here I've noticed the crowds are smaller than the normal summer crowds, but the FP lines are long. In some cases almost as long as the stand-by lines. We used a FP for test track and waited 30 minutes. Standby at 40. Same with ToT today. And it is so hot of course. 99° with a real feel of 111 today. Hydrate!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter