***** Official * July 2017 * thread! *****

Finally getting around to posting. We've been back for a week now suffering from Disney Depression Syndrome :worried:. Can't wait until our next trip. This was our first DVC stay at the Poly, all I can say is we loved it. May have to try Boardwalk next trip. Crowds were not as bad as expected and we did everything wanted to do. Flight of Passage was amazing, like soaring on steroids! A must do for every trip now. On a side note, transportation to water parks was very frustrating, I will not purchase water park tickets in the future if they continue to take you to either Animal Kingdom or Disney Springs then transfer to another bus to the water park. It was very frustrating when the park was shut down by storms and every resort guest was in one line for buses and then had to get off and wait for buses again in the middle of a storm. I won't do that again. Besides that we still love Disney:mickeyjum

Finally getting around to posting. We've been back for a week now suffering from Disney Depression Syndrome :worried:. Can't wait until our next trip. This was our first DVC stay at the Poly, all I can say is we loved it. May have to try Boardwalk next trip. Crowds were not as bad as expected and we did everything wanted to do. Flight of Passage was amazing, like soaring on steroids! A must do for every trip now. On a side note, transportation to water parks was very frustrating, I will not purchase water park tickets in the future if they continue to take you to either Animal Kingdom or Disney Springs then transfer to another bus to the water park. It was very frustrating when the park was shut down by storms and every resort guest was in one line for buses and then had to get off and wait for buses again in the middle of a storm. I won't do that again. Besides that we still love Disney:mickeyjum
Too funny, that is exactly how I described FoP!! ;)

it took us over an hour to get to typhoon lagoon from POR,even more coming back.

A side note about water parks...we arrived at rope drop and got an umbrella, at 1:30 a storm blew in and the park shut down for the day due to lightening in the area.I felt sorry for the folks who paid for a cabana.They lost 400 dollars,non refundable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter