***Official January 2025 Thread***

For those that are flying, Southwest released their prices for January flights yesterday.
Not liking the point buy cost. Seems high. Does anyone know if for Southwest, do those point cost per ticket fluctuate? I may hold out to see if they drop since we have plenty of time still.

Not liking the point buy cost. Seems high. Does anyone know if for Southwest, do those point cost per ticket fluctuate? I may hold out to see if they drop since we have plenty of time still.

Not sure. No direct flights for me out of Detroit so we always go Delta for that reason. Not willing to take chances with stops and snow storms in January.

We are going down in January and I was very unhappy with the fares from Milwaukee.

January 23-February 2, OKW 2-bedroom. New to this type of thread...what kinds of info will I be seeing?

Thanks!
Welcome! You've been added!

This thread is a place where everyone can share their excitement for upcoming trips! You may see questions or information posted that is relevant for timeframes around January 2025. It will probably be somewhat quiet until we get to Disney's Halfway to the Holidays announcements (usually around June), so keep checking back!

Last edited:
Some new refurbishments have been announced. These have been added to the first page.

Dates Announced for Lengthy First-Ever Full Room Refurbishment at Bay Lake Tower

Disney World has announced a lengthy room refurbishment project for Bay Lake Tower. According to the announcement, work will begin in September 2024 and be completed in September 2025. This will be the first-ever hard goods refurbishment for the resort since it opened in 2009 according to dvcnews.com.

Disney’s Yacht Club Room Refurbishment Scheduled for Early 2025

In addition to the closure and refurbishment of the Stormalong Bay pool area, Disney World has announced that there will be a room refurbishment for “some guest rooms” at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort in early 2025. The work will begin in January 2025 and run through May 2025.

Dates Announced for Lengthy First-Ever Full Room Refurbishment at Bay Lake Tower

Disney World has announced a lengthy room refurbishment project for Bay Lake Tower. According to the announcement, work will begin in September 2024 and be completed in September 2025. This will be the first-ever hard goods refurbishment for the resort since it opened in 2009 according to dvcnews.com.
I now understand all the warnings around booking non-refundable rooms... my bad 😉

Hopefully we still get a private quiet room as per my room request for our honeymoon, and the inconveniences are still outweighed by the location on the monorail loop within walking distance of MK 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter