Official Fish Extender List for PCC 4.0 **Sign-Ups Closed- please confirm**

wdwscout

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone :wave:
I found out that ssanders79 (Scott) has started a wonderful Fish Extender (and more!) list for our cruise.

While it is open to every DISer on board, he has very clearly defined who is on PCC 4.0 and who is not, and who wants to participate in which FE lists.

His list has more info- so here is WHERE and WHAT to tell him to be included on the list:

Cabin #
Last name (optional)
First names of everyone in your cabin
DIS Board name
Age/gender (ages optional for the adults)
Dinner seating time (early/late)
Show time (early/late)
Notes/Allergies (any comments you have can go here)
*This next section will help you see who is who as far as FE participation goes*
Indicate if you are on PCC 4.0 (booked through Dreams) or just booked on that cruise date.
Indicate if you wish to participate in Fish Extender gift exchange *and* whether or not just PCC-only Group, non-PCC only or all.

Scott has this organized by decks- so it will also be easy to see which DISers are near you on your deck, and where to find your friends.

Click HERE to see Scott's list.
Send a PM to ssanders79 to add your cabin to the list.

OK- what IS a Fish Extender???
Basically, it's a fun way to spread cheer, meet people and receive the same.
Outside your stateroom door is a metal fish attached to the wall (or other sea creature as I am learning- the new ships have an expanded inventory :cool2:). DCL staff uses this to leave notices, etc at your door. DISers use it to hang a colorful "extender" with pockets into which other DISers will come by and leave "gifts"!
Little gifts- some homemade, some crafty, some edible- all kinds of things.
It makes coming "home" an exciting adventure!

Click
HERE for an excellent tutorial about what they are, where to get them, and some ideas for gifts.

If you would like to be part of a group giving a gift- consider starting a group in this thread or a new one. You can use PM to have people join your group and you can decide when the group is large enough or needs more members. Maybe a DVC Group, or a West Coast group, or Tigger fans- any type of group you want. You really don't even need a common theme- just anyone who wants to join a group.
On PCC2.0, our group had about 20 members. We each only had to deliver to about 8 cabins that way and were able to come up with a nice gift with the cost split 20 ways- so each member only had to pay about $35. Something to consider!

10/2/12 Update
The FE list is closed for PCC 4.0. Please check your information and confirm with Scott. See his links on Page 5, post #67.

:cheer2: Come... join the FUN!!! :cheer2:

Please send a PM to ssanders79 to be included on the FE list.

All of the information he needs is detailed in the post above.

I would like to be in a group, but don't want to be in charge...anyone interested in letting me join in one?

I would like to be in a group, but don't want to be in charge...anyone interested in letting me join in one?

Ditto. I'm organizing other stuff.
4 of us. 1 cabin.

I think someone else has a list started. I'll need to check.

Is this FE only for Podcast cruisers or for just anybody on the cruise and on the DIS boards??

** after reading it all i discovered that it's for everybody but that you can just let it be for PCC4.0 only....

:wave: Hi Yvet!
Yes indeed- you can sign up as part of PCC Cruisers only or all DISers on board. Your choice. Scott has a very nice and comprehensive list.:thumbsup2

Hope you add your names to the list as well! Looking forward to seeing you. :woohoo:
(are you doing 3.0 too?)

Count me in for FE. No idea what cabin I have. Still planning March 31 cruise on Fantasy

We just booked this cruise last night. We're excited as this is our first Disney cruise! Just curious, maybe a dumb question...but what is PCC 4.0? Anyways, we're in stateroom 8176 and it'll be Meggan, Nathan, Jaycee (4), and Jett (3).

We just booked this cruise last night. We're excited as this is our first Disney cruise! Just curious, maybe a dumb question...but what is PCC 4.0? Anyways, we're in stateroom 8176 and it'll be Meggan, Nathan, Jaycee (4), and Jett (3).

Welcome !!!!! Glad to have you join us.

PCC 4.0 stands for Pod Cast Cruise 4

I have a thread for PCC 4.0 Chit Chat...please join in, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask....someone will be able to answer it.

Hi,
I would like to be part of the FE 4.0. I am part of the PCC. How do I get added on. This is my very first PCC. WHat do I need to do. I would like to join in on a group. How can I get join a group?

Thanks

Jaci

Scott [ssanders79] updates the FE list periodically. And posts that he updated list. If all else fails, send him a PM.

Haven't broken into groups, yet.

Hi,
I would like to be part of the FE 4.0. I am part of the PCC. How do I get added on. This is my very first PCC. WHat do I need to do. I would like to join in on a group. How can I get join a group?

Thanks

Jaci

Send me your information and I will get you added to the FE List.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!