**** OFFICIAL February 2018 Thread ****

Two days to go! The days have been dragging by sooooo slowly as we get closer to our trip.

I've got one fastpass time I'd really like to modify (talking Mickey), but there are no fastpasses in any time slot left. I know with dinner reservations, if you keep checking, you can often find something. Is this the case with fastpasses or are my chances to snag a last minute modification slim to none?
My Disney peeps told me to keep refreshing the app and sometimes they will pop up.

My Disney peeps told me to keep refreshing the app and sometimes they will pop up.

Keep refreshing!!! It is like an annoying game... if you keep modifying it, different times come up every time. I can't tell you how many FP I booked and modified like crazy to get the most amount of FP in during a day at MK. It's a bit frustrating that it just doesn't give you every option right away - that you do have to play this little game - but it will eventually give you the time you want!

We are here now and the crowds seem crazy. I've never gone during a peak time, though, so this might just be par for the course. I just wasn't expecting it during February. Navigating around the crowds at animal kingdom today was fun, haha. It has still been a blast, though, and pre-trip planning has gone a long way toward making it a pretty smooth affair. I'm hoping magic kingdom tomorrow is a little crowded than what we've experienced so far.

Touring plans said today actually turned out to be a ten on the crowd calendar at animal kingdom, and I believe it!

Got back yesterday, and can confirm crowds! However, they were definitely manageable, and I navigated Epcot on Saturday without any issues, despite it being the waning days of the Festival of the Arts. SO glad I did because the food was AMAZING, and I now own the cutest print of Stitch sitting atop the Poly lobby's tiki god. :stitch2:

We just got back, and even though the crowds were at level 9 and 10 for every park we visited, we still had an amazing time. We even got an unexplained upgrade from an outer building garden view room at the GF to a royal palm club level room inside the main building :yay:

What an awesome upgrade!!! Glad you had a magical trip!

Only 3 days for us. So excited to see the Flower and Garden Fest!!!:yay::rose:

Leaving today with my marching band to stay in ASM! If any of you happen to be in MK tomorrow, catch our band marching right before Festival of Fantasy! DEHS Blue & Gold!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!