**** OFFICIAL February 2018 Thread ****

Highly unlikely. Check the Disney site. They have discounts available right now that are likely the same as you would usually be offered.

Just hit two digits on my countdown clock, and I'm just too excited to keep it in! Me and my fiance are checking in February 24th and leaving March 13, spending the whole time at the beautiful Port Orleans Riverside. The reason for our extended stay is that on February 26th, we will be getting hitched at our favorite place in the world! We are getting closer and closer to our magical wedding/honeymoon extravaganza, and I could not be more excited!

Just back from an awesome 7 day trip over Thanksgiving week! Ready to start planning our Feb 10-15 visit at the YC. Researching info on Festival of the Arts so excited we get to check it out. Anything special go on for Valentines Day?

Just back from an awesome 7 day trip over Thanksgiving week! Ready to start planning our Feb 10-15 visit at the YC. Researching info on Festival of the Arts so excited we get to check it out. Anything special go on for Valentines Day?

Pretty similar to my plans. I leave for Disney and US next week returning on the 17th of December then to get ready for my Bday trip in February!

Planning on going to Epcot on the last day of Festival of the Arts on President's Day. Anyone else?

Yes, we'll be there. Don't everyone crowd us at once. (Kidding)

My Mom and my trip will be Sunday Feb. 4-Saturday Feb. 10 at Disney's Port Orleans Riverside, and we get to have a Royal Suite. (Yippee!)

So far I've found this out:

The day we get in will be Super Bowl Sunday (Feb. 4). We had no idea. I've been looking around and there could be some special football-shaped treats at Disney Springs that day. We always go to Downtown Disney on the day we fly in, and this will be the first time as Disney Springs. So the football shapes and the new name will be really cool to us. (Nerds)(Disney Nerds, that is)

So that means the Super Bowl parade will be on Monday, Feb. 5th. We probably won't go, but it's still cool.

The Opening Ceremonies of the Winter Olympics will be Friday, Feb. 9th. Another thing that is cool to us since we watch the Opening Ceremonies every time. This time since we'll be at the Magic Kingdom, we'll find something patriotic to wear. :love:

So, now that it's getting closer, especially, we have a few more reasons to be excited. Now I'm just hoping that some of the refurbishments will close later and/or open earlier as a surprise or good thing to happen for our trip.

Looking forward to it! I know my mom is, too, and she really needs some fun time.

I totally forgot! I didn't realize it until about 6:45 pm that it was FP day yesterday. I still got everything I wanted except FoP. I'll continue to look, though.
My Mom will be totally happy with everything. I got all of her favorites, including RNR & FOLK.

Last edited:
Illuminations cruise invite.

Hey everyone.
If anyone is available on February 13th my best friend and I booked an Illuminations cruise and its just the 2 of us and we would not mind adding a few more people. The boat fits 10 so we could add up to 8 more people.
We are single ladies in our early 30's ;)
It has already been paid for so I'd need cash in hand at the time. (Total cost was $371.69 and cost would be divided evenly among each person.)
Let me know if you're interested.

Sounds just like my travel plans! I'm excited to do DAH!

Fastpasses done! Got everything we wanted. FoP and 7DMT twice. Christmas and New Years will help pass the time while I'm counting our days down. Of course there will be Disney Park gear under the tree. Just saw TP increased the crowd calander for our dates. I guess after doing Thanksgiving week we can handle it.

Fastpasses done! Got everything we wanted. FoP and 7DMT twice. Christmas and New Years will help pass the time while I'm counting our days down. Of course there will be Disney Park gear under the tree. Just saw TP increased the crowd calander for our dates. I guess after doing Thanksgiving week we can handle it.
When are you going, the same thing happened for me week of Feb 22-March2

I never go by crowd calendars. I don't find them reliable.
I used to go Thanksgiving week every year and sometimes it was crowded but often it wasn't bad or we would have choesen a different time.
Sure some southern schools will have that time off but MOST schools around the country will have President's Day week off instead.
My thought is its not going to be all that crowded even with Mardi Gras and Valentine's Day.

So, what do you do when you find out you're going to be running a conference just up the road from your favorite place? You tack on a few vacation days for a SOLO TRIP!!! :jumping1:

And because that solo trip does not involve a princess-averse, burger-loving kid, what else do you do?

upload_2017-12-12_19-17-14.png
Please put me down at CSR, Feb 17 - 20!!! :tigger:

Last edited:
February 10th - 15th. Not totally surprised it is Mardi Gras break for us. Lots of Southern schools are out.
Will be there 10-16

Had a wonderful trip for TG

Great weather except last day we were there

Hopefully will have good weather in February

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!