**** OFFICIAL February 2018 Thread ****

Thinking about booking the Keys to the Kingdom Tour while we are there---has anyone done this tour? Yay or Nay?

Just wanted to pop in to say that I haven't abandoned this thread, just been crazy busy with a WDW trip and moving. Hopefully will be able to update next week :)

Thinking about booking the Keys to the Kingdom Tour while we are there---has anyone done this tour? Yay or Nay?
I haven’t done it but I would LOVE to! If you decide to do it, let me know how you like it please :)

I went down for a conference (no kids) last summer and did this tour. I highly recommend it. If you are a big Disney fan, just the chance to go backstage and into the ultillidors was worth it. Love to do it again some time.

Well, fellow February friends - I'm here with sad news. I just cancelled my trip for 2018. I've been doing math for weeks, and I've just had too many "real world" expenses going on, and really need NOT to spend the money on WDW next year.

The silver lining is, by the time I go back, the renovations at POP will be done, so I shouldn't have to worry so much about getting my fave section (70s). Toy Story Land will be open. Minnie Vans should be fully rolled out. Hey, the gondolas may even be running by then! And I will get back eventually because my sister wants to go with me once Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is open.

6 years in a row was a good run and a lot of fun, and more times than most people get to go, so putting my sunny side up and looking forward to tons of new stuff on my (eventual) next trip.

Don't know if my Preferred Pop room for 2/3-10 will show up as available now. If anyone wants a solo PPO Tusker breakfast on 2/4, I just cancelled one. I think that was the only really "valuable" ADR I had.

Good luck and much magic to all still planning for February! I'll probably still be popping in here to keep up with what's going on!

Well, fellow February friends - I'm here with sad news. I just cancelled my trip for 2018. I've been doing math for weeks, and I've just had too many "real world" expenses going on, and really need NOT to spend the money on WDW next year.

The silver lining is, by the time I go back, the renovations at POP will be done, so I shouldn't have to worry so much about getting my fave section (70s). Toy Story Land will be open. Minnie Vans should be fully rolled out. Hey, the gondolas may even be running by then! And I will get back eventually because my sister wants to go with me once Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is open.

6 years in a row was a good run and a lot of fun, and more times than most people get to go, so putting my sunny side up and looking forward to tons of new stuff on my (eventual) next trip.

Don't know if my Preferred Pop room for 2/3-10 will show up as available now. If anyone wants a solo PPO Tusker breakfast on 2/4, I just cancelled one. I think that was the only really "valuable" ADR I had.

Good luck and much magic to all still planning for February! I'll probably still be popping in here to keep up with what's going on!

So sorry you had to cancel your trip, but Yes there are silver linings.

Star Wars dessert party is bookable for February this morning! We're skipping it this trip but we've loved it in the past! Go get it! :-)

Just got back from a 10-night trip, so now time to dive into planning our February trip!

2/23-27 staying at WL BRV for PHM. DH and I are both running the half only.

In researching the events taking place during the Art festival I see workshops and seminars listed. Does anyone know how one registers for one of the seminars on line. Or do you have to call to register? Thanks!

hey!
Quick question, my family is planning to visit early February. Most years I have received a "return to the magic" personal code to book rooms at a discount for the early winter months but I haven't received anything this year. When would disney usually send out these discount codes? If I haven't received one yet am I unlikely to receive one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!