Official Dopey 2018 Thread

Corral A runners for 10K.... what time do you board the bus? Think 430AM is OK from the GF? I'm thinking so but looking for confirmation.

Yup. I was on the bus and felt like I arrived waaaaayyy too early. Maybe just my sniveling in the cold made it feel too long.

^^have to agree, (staying at Saratoga). Might have to set my alarm a bit later tonight lol. The cold just seemed to last an eternity this morning. It was hard to get moving once the race did start.

I would not be boarding a bus at 4:30 for Corral A. They moved the corrals to the starting line at 5am today. I was in B and moved to the starting line by 5:10-5:15. If you want to start in A, I would be on a bus by 4.

All done with 10K. Temps were colder but I felt warmer beforehand. Picture lines were short.

I found some Beer Magic on Boardwalk. Was she one of ours?

Unofficial Dopey 2018 Rankings

As I have done in the past, I have analyzed the Dopey rankings for 2018 (file too big to post on the DISboards):
http://shapenoise.com/dopey/Dopey-2018-Ranked-Results.pdf

Congrats to all whose names are on this list!
Thank you so much for posting this. I was pleasantly surprised to see where I ranked. Although I am not sure I'm thrilled having the masters designation already at just over 40.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!