***OFFICIAL Disney Youth Programs YES Thread***

Does anyone know when the home school day is going to be in early 2015?
Here are the Individual Enrollment classes for Jan/Feb 2015.

January 06, 2015 (Tuesday)
Principles of Animal Behavior (Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park) Ages: 7 - 13 01:00 PM Open
January 07, 2015 (Wednesday)
Everyday Chemistry (Epcot®) Ages: 9 - 15 08:30 AM Open
Experience Synergy in Science (Epcot®) Ages: 5 - 9 08:30 AM Open
Fundamentals of Photo Storytelling: Images with Impact (Epcot®) Ages: 12 - 17 08:30 AM Open
January 12, 2015 (Monday)
Discovering Marine Life Conservation (Epcot®) Ages: 8 - 13 08:30 AM Open
January 14, 2015 (Wednesday)
Energy and Waves Physics Lab 101 (Magic Kingdom®) Ages: 8 - 11 09:00 AM Open
Energy and Waves Physics Lab 201, 301 (Magic Kingdom®) Ages: 12 - 17 09:00 AM Open
How Things Move (Magic Kingdom® Park) Ages: 5 - 8 08:15 AM Open
January 20, 2015 (Tuesday)
Principles of Animal Behavior (Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park) Ages: 7 - 13 01:00 PM Open
January 22, 2015 (Thursday)
Exploring Disney Animation History (Disney’s Hollywood Studios® Theme Park) Ages: 12 - 17 07:45 AM Open
Exploring Disney Animation History (Disney’s Hollywood Studios® Theme Park) Ages: 8 - 11 07:45 AM Open
January 23, 2015 (Friday)
Fundamentals of Photo Storytelling: Images with Impact (Epcot®) Ages: 12 - 17 08:30 AM Open
Introduction to Global Citizenship (Epcot®) Ages: 9 - 15 08:30 AM Open
January 26, 2015 (Monday)
January 28, 2015 (Wednesday)
Everyday Chemistry (Epcot®) Ages: 9 - 15 08:30 AM Open
February 03, 2015 (Tuesday)
February 04, 2015 (Wednesday)
Energy and Waves Physics Lab 101 (Magic Kingdom®) Ages: 8 - 11 09:00 AM Open
Energy and Waves Physics Lab 201, 301 (Magic Kingdom®) Ages: 12 - 17 09:00 AM Open
How Things Move (Magic Kingdom® Park) Ages: 5 - 8 08:15 AM Open
February 09, 2015 (Monday)
February 11, 2015 (Wednesday)
Exploring Disney Animation History (Disney’s Hollywood Studios® Theme Park) Ages: 12 - 17 07:45 AM Open
Exploring Disney Animation History (Disney’s Hollywood Studios® Theme Park) Ages: 8 - 11 07:45 AM Open
February 17, 2015 (Tuesday)
Principles of Animal Behavior (Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park) Ages: 7 - 13 01:00 PM Ope

So, I have it all in my cart and ready to buy my YES tickets and so excited that we can get all of our kids in classes at the same time.

I have one BIG question...how does the YES program work with magic bands, MDE and FP+. I don't want to miss out on early FP reservations as we are staying on site.....

Thanks

So, I have it all in my cart and ready to buy my YES tickets and so excited that we can get all of our kids in classes at the same time.

I have one BIG question...how does the YES program work with magic bands, MDE and FP+. I don't want to miss out on early FP reservations as we are staying on site.....

Thanks

Addressed here in the original YES thread(lots of info) http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2861293&page=221

post 3304 should be helpful.

I have one BIG question...how does the YES program work with magic bands, MDE and FP+. I don't want to miss out on early FP reservations as we are staying on site..

The short answer is that you won't miss your 60 days. They sent my ticket#'s for MDE prior.

Thanks

I do believe it does. I'm hoping to find out when I get there too! :goodvibes

I really wanted to have a thread devoted entirely to the YES programs at Disney. I did search upon search on the DIS to find out we didn't have an official page! I am hoping this will greatly help any and all of you who are interested in or would like to keep up with the program. :thumbsup2

Why in earth is "official" important. The other thread was exceedingly useful.

glad to see this thread...but i am also curious about the reasons for it--is it because the first thread was closed/full?

i have actually done the yes program with the individual enrollment and am now doing a school group trip to disney through the program! so to the person doing a school group, be sure and relate back your experience! i plan on making a small trip report of my experience as the coordinator of a large school group to orlando , and this may prove to be very helpful for someone who needs to know how to organize it from the bottom up.

it has been helpful to be a disney certified travel agent as well....know all the crooks and crannies. i'll give a more detailed posting about it all if anyone is interested!

Thanks

If you are staying on property you just need to email info@studentguest.com and give them your name, your arrival date and the resort you are staying at. They will send you a confirmation number 60 days before your arrival date to link your park tickets in MDE and make your FP reservations. If you are staying off property they will send you the e-mail with the confirmation # 30 days ahead of time.

Resurrecting this thread--has anyone done the individual programs recently? I can't seem to find any on the YES site.

Resurrecting this thread--has anyone done the individual programs recently? I can't seem to find any on the YES site.

I just emailed them to ask about the individual program. We've done it twice before and I was looking to see what was available in December, but can't find anything on the site. It looks like they discontinued it. I'll know more when they reply to my email.

I just emailed them to ask about the individual program. We've done it twice before and I was looking to see what was available in December, but can't find anything on the site. It looks like they discontinued it. I'll know more when they reply to my email.

I wrote to them too and they indicated that the program has been discontinued due to construction--no indication that they are going to reopen or not reopen it. BUMMER!!!!

I wrote to them too and they indicated that the program has been discontinued due to construction--no indication that they are going to reopen or not reopen it. BUMMER!!!!

Thanks! I haven't heard from them yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter