OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SEASON & NEW YEAR'S 2017 THREAD

We have 3 sets of luggage tags now, it is always a debate as to which one each of us will use for our next trip :hyper2:

You all have so much more faith than I do...I have luggage tags from previous Disney trips, but I'm very hesitant to put them on my checked luggage. I've used them on the carry-on bags that are always in my possession, but I just can't quite bring myself to use them for the checked luggage.

You all have so much more faith than I do...I have luggage tags from previous Disney trips, but I'm very hesitant to put them on my checked luggage. I've used them on the carry-on bags that are always in my possession, but I just can't quite bring myself to use them for the checked luggage.
....now that I think about it:scared: I would be heartbroken if it disappeared.

For those concerned about losing luggage tags, they do come up on Ebay all the time. Just replace them if they get lost.
I suppose that's an option, but I'd rather just not put them in a place where they might readily disappear or get lost in the first place. I guess it's no different that replacing any item that is lost, but the thought of having to pay for something that was originally free bothers me.

According to DisneyGeek's posting, IaSWH and Matterhorn are sharing a FP distribution area. I'm guessing it's like Buzz Lightyear and Star Tours; some of the machines will distribute IaSWH and some distribute Matterhorn and there will be signs indicating which machines have which FPs.

Looking the whole list over there is a good selection. And in the VLOGs I have watched said that several of the peppermint offerings were very subtle and only part of the flavor profile. I'm up for anything personally!
Unfortunately for me, even the slightest hint of peppermint will ruin it for me. I'm pretty sure if a peppermint even thought of being part of a dessert, I would notice. ;) I'm sure there will be plenty of other choices though.

According to DisneyGeek's posting, IaSWH and Matterhorn are sharing a FP distribution area. I'm guessing it's like Buzz Lightyear and Star Tours; some of the machines will distribute IaSWH and some distribute Matterhorn and there will be signs indicating which machines have which FPs.

I ended up messaging Disneyland on FB and they confirmed this.

The calendar and hours is out for the week between Christmas and New Years! They are offering MM every day. Hoping not very many other people notice that and when we go on a Wednesday that hour will be uncrowded!

I have a question tho. I have WOC dessert party reservations and the reservations says 945. The show times are 9:15 and 10:15.... so does that mean arrive at 945?

We've never had an issue with them, maybe we've been lucky. I posted this in another thread, but these are my faves and is the one I'll be using for this trip:

DisDocs03.JPG

I was at the parks last weekend and you guys are going to LOVE all the holiday stuff!
I'm hoping to pull together some highlight pictures and videos talking about some of the entertainment and food!
I really loved the variety at the Festival of Holiday's this year! SO GOOD!
So hopefully I'll have that up in a day or two to share with y'all... But until then, here is my video from the Holiday Toy Drummers at California Adventure.
If you get the chance its a really fun show to watch, we only waited a few minutes and were on the front row and the show is quick but a lot of fun!

The tricky thing is there is SO MUCH great holiday entertainment and treats to eat... that its hard to get it all in.
We missed several things I wanted to see but there just wasn't enough time during our three day trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter