Official Avengers 2017

I'm debating whether or not to repeat 2016 and do back to back weekends with Wine & Dine and Super Heroes. The 10th anniversary Coast to Coast is some impressive bling.

I'm debating whether or not to repeat 2016 and do back to back weekends with Wine & Dine and Super Heroes. The 10th anniversary Coast to Coast is some impressive bling.
Oh man, you had to pique my interest! I am doing Avengers and 2018 Dopey so was set on not getting another C2C but maybe I can swing another WDW race (since they're not selling out!) if it means a "special" C2C this year...

I did Wine and Dine and Avengers in 2015. While it was fun to be on vacation for two weeks, by the end of it I needed a vacation from my vacation. LOL!

I'm chomping at the bit to sign up for Avengers next Tuesday. It'll be my fourth straight year running it.

For AP or DVC folks, where's the link to the early registration today? Thank you in advance

I'm still on the fence. Neither Spiderman or Thor are my favorite of Disney's Marvel characters. I guess I will wait and see what the medals looks like before pulling the trigger.

They really need to redo the Infinity Gauntlet Challenge medal. That thing is one of the ugliest challenge medals they have.

They finally updated the RunDisney page. SpiderMan 5k and THOR 10k!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

Makes sense given the movies coming out this year. I like them both, but would've personally preferred a Guardians of the Galaxy theme. Just wish it had been a more unique character so there would be a new meeting opportunity.

Well, just registered DW and myself for the Guantlet Challenge. We did the Lumiere Challenge last year at the W&D, so might as well get a pair of medals for these two challenge.

Now what have I done! :crutches::yay:

They really need to redo the Infinity Gauntlet Challenge medal. That thing is one of the ugliest challenge medals they have.

They can't redesign the Infinity Gauntlet, they still have 4 more Infinity Gems to go. After that, they'll have to think of something different.

Does someone have an early registration link to post? I didn't get one but am definitely in. Although it really doesn't matter - I am sure there will be no problems registering on the 31st (or months later).

Does someone have an early registration link to post? I didn't get one but am definitely in. Although it really doesn't matter - I am sure there will be no problems registering on the 31st (or months later).
Its in either the DVC or AP areas of MyDisneyExperience for me.

In for my fourth year, third IGC. Signed up hubby for the 10k, will be his first. He did the 5k with me last year. I'm already plotting a Thor/Loki costume duo. This is my favorite race to run.

I am excited for the Thor 10K. I ran the Thor 5K two years ago and it'll be nice to have a matched set of Thor Hammer medals (which I'm assuming it'll be?)

Way too early for me to register for though. Hanging out a bit and waiting. It's only Jan!

I really want to do this one, but I just don't know if I can commit to it this early. My 4-year old is so obsessed with the Marvel characters and would love to come out with me to do the kids race, plus we will take any opportunity to go to Disneyland. But it's January! Do we think this is going to sell out quick?

I really want to do this one, but I just don't know if I can commit to it this early. My 4-year old is so obsessed with the Marvel characters and would love to come out with me to do the kids race, plus we will take any opportunity to go to Disneyland. But it's January! Do we think this is going to sell out quick?

The 2016 half was still open in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!