Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

September 10 to September 16? That includes Friday and Saturday nights. It can be tough to get weekend APH rates.

The hotels generally fill up on Saturday night, not much need for Universal to offer APH rates for Saturdays, especially the Hard Rock.

I'd grab one of the other hotels now and hope for something better later.

Here's Portofino Bay for your nights:

View attachment 855491

Here's Endless Summer for those nights:

View attachment 855492
I already have a reservation at Aventura for cheaper than they currently have. I was just looking to see if there was a cheaper rate.

You too? Aventura has been an anomaly in the rates. I have Stay More Save More at $138 for 2 queen room and I have not seen a better rate.
Depends on a couple of things: Florida resident discount and early January. I've gotten $119/night this past January which is usually the lowest I can get without an AP.

Depends on a couple of things: Florida resident discount and early January. I've gotten $119/night this past January which is usually the lowest I can get without an AP.
I meant specifically for those September dates, I have 9/10-9/17 for $138 average per night. The best I recall having was near the end of last September APH rate average $112.5 per night for 7 nights.

I meant specifically for those September dates, I have 9/10-9/17 for $138 average per night. The best I recall having was near the end of last September APH rate average $112.5 per night for 7 nights.
I think parking was $18/night then too. They tried to charge me $21/night this past January, but I was already booked under the previous term(s) and they honored the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter