Official 2018 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (READ POST 2 before posting!)

9/16
8 total (4A/4C)

DD13-Loki
DS9-says nothing this year!? Probably will change his mind, but who knows?

Myself-Baymax bounding (already done) or Vanellope if I get my act together. Have had the stuff for the costume since MNSSHP 2013 and still in the bags!!

DH- Fredzilla or Ralph (maybe?)

Brother’s Family- no clue!

We are going on Oct 28th! It'll be our first MNSSHP! 2 adults :) The plan is me - Ariel, DH - Flounder (not really costumes but found a cute shirt online for flounder and I'll have mermaid leggings and a tank top with some shells!)

We just got tickets for Oct. 14.
4 adults.... My mom,2 DD and myself for a girls trip.
2 DD and myself will be Flora, Fauna, and MerryweAther.
My mom will be Malificent.

8/17
3 (DiL & GD’s first party!)
1 child, age
2 adults
Costumes still negotiating, but going rogue. Having done disney themed stuff to death. Considering either: a League of Her Own theme or Olympic themed (GD can wear her medals & one of her Leos/shorts & we can be coaches)
Doing 1900 Park Fare for breakfast, then back to the Volcano Pool @ the Poly to rest up till showtime. Will grab some noodles, etc. there @ Captain Cooks before heading over to MK for 4 pm entrance

10/2
2 adults
If it’s not going to be hot (as if lol), will whip out our PoC costumes. Otherwise, they stay home & our Jason Hockey Jerseys will make the trip. Have threatened to dress up as a stereotypical ‘tourist’, not exactly a big stretch

Please change my entry whenever possible.

We're now a party of two and doing two parties.

9/28
2 Adults
Me - Lucy and my friend Will.
Disneybouding as Mickey and Minnie
9:30pm dinner at California Grill to see HalloWishes from a totally different point of view (yes, we're totally insane, we know that).

9/30
2 Adults
Me - Lucy and my friend Will.
Disneybound as Jack and Sally (girl as Jack, boy as Sally)
Lunch at Terralina at 12:00, going to the park directly afterwards.

Please add us to the list for August 17

Party of 4
Three adults, 1 child
Costumes still pending
No ADRs

:thanks:

-Party date 9/21
-Total number attending 3
-Number of children 1
-Number of adults 2
-Costumes - From Kiki's Delivery Service - Kiki, Jiji and Tombo
-No ADR's

Photos of us at the 2015 MNSSHP - Popeye & Olive Oyl
20161020_192952.jpg 20161020_193011.jpg

Aug. 24 MNSSHP - our First!!!

2 adults 2 Children

Self - Daisy

DH - Donald

DD - Minnie

DS -Pluto

Just noting again that I put the wrong date in error.

My friend and I are going to the 9/9 party.

My costume has changed to Bounding as Moana. Friend is undecided as of our last conversation.

Also, Boathouse brunch is off the table - we'll probably do QS somewhere (she wants Poly, I say meatballs are disgusting in any form and will probably go to Contempo where they'll do a flatbread gluten-free - no clue why Poly seems to be the only place on property that can't/won't do gluten-free flatbreads).

Hey all, attending Aug 24th party our first party as well.

2 adults, 2 children (well 13 year olds)

Myself - rebel pilot
Dw - mad hatter
Dd - aurora
Dd - pirate

Cant wait!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter