Official 2017 HHN-27 Thread

What is her age ?

Did not take my son until he was a teen

Have her watch some youtubes of the event and decide if she would enjoy the event

Only 6 rides will be open during hhn

What is her age ?

Did not take my son until he was a teen

Have her watch some youtubes of the event and decide if she would enjoy the event

Only 6 rides will be open during hhn

11. I'm not only concerned with the scares but the type of crowd it will be.

It is a parental decision
The web site states age they feel is acceptable

The environment is, at times, risky for an 11 year old

Language can be raw and there is a lot of drinking and stands for alcohol

Bill and Ted show is geared to more of a 18 and up crowd

The later in the evening can make the event a lot louder when alcohol is involved

Do watch some videos peeps have posted
You can google and find how the crowds are in the park
Might help in making your decision

UO will not refund your ticket if you decide to leave due to your child not feeling comfortable there

The scares are one thing
The environment might be something you hesitate to expose your child to

I read the latest email from UO for hhn

The entrance for onsite hotel guests only, opens at 6:30 this year

It closes at 8 same as in past years

Pushing that entrance gate back 30 minutes changes my plans to use it

It is a parental decision
The web site states age they feel is acceptable

The environment is, at times, risky for an 11 year old

Language can be raw and there is a lot of drinking and stands for alcohol

Bill and Ted show is geared to more of a 18 and up crowd

The later in the evening can make the event a lot louder when alcohol is involved

Do watch some videos peeps have posted
You can google and find how the crowds are in the park
Might help in making your decision

UO will not refund your ticket if you decide to leave due to your child not feeling comfortable there

The scares are one thing
The environment might be something you hesitate to expose your child to
Thanks to all for the feedback!

I read the latest email from UO for hhn

The entrance for onsite hotel guests only, opens at 6:30 this year

It closes at 8 same as in past years

Pushing that entrance gate back 30 minutes changes my plans to use it
Doesn't seem like much of an advantage now...opens with the regular gate.

Universal announced the AP appreciation days for this year, which included the AP nights for HHN. As usual, it's the Friday and Saturday of the first two weekends. RSVP isn't open yet tho.

Universal announced the AP appreciation days for this year, which included the AP nights for HHN. As usual, it's the Friday and Saturday of the first two weekends. RSVP isn't open yet tho.

Where did you see that? It's not in the list they have up on the website.

They haven't opened it up yet...they are just saying it's coming. I saw it on Facebook today.

I know, I was just wondering where it was listed at all because they have all the upcoming AP appreciation perks on the website. But I saw the dates in that article the person before you posted. So now I'm just waiting till they open we might do the early entry the first Sat :thumbsup2

I know, I was just wondering where it was listed at all because they have all the upcoming AP appreciation perks on the website. But I saw the dates in that article the person before you posted. So now I'm just waiting till they open we might do the early entry the first Sat :thumbsup2
Last year the passholder line was very, very long on Friday night...you could see it from the Finnegan's holding area but Saturday night was nothing like that...Saturday would be my choice.

I came across the acronym "BBCoB" in connection with HHN, but no amount of searching led me to its meaning. Is BBCoB some kind of specialty food item? :magnify:

Last year the passholder line was very, very long on Friday night...you could see it from the Finnegan's holding area but Saturday night was nothing like that...Saturday would be my choice.

Is this for the AP holding area or just an AP entrance? I thought the passholder appreciation thing was that they were doing AP holding areas again.

Either way we have Scareactor Dining on Fri and EP on Saturday so we may sign up but don't have to.

Hello!

I've been to HHN the last 3 years without an EP, took advantage of S&S, and we have been able to hit all the houses without too much of a wait except for the last 2 or 3 houses (1 to 1.5 hr waits). All of these years we've gone within the month of October usually mid to late.

This year we are planning to go Saturday Sept 23 to see if going a little earlier has less crowds. This is the weekend after opening weekend.

My question is: Are all kinks usually worked out by the 2nd weekend? I have read in the past that opening weekend has some issues with things running smoothly, so I'm hoping going the 2nd weekend would mean all of those issues are worked out.

Also: We are PowerPass holders. Does that entitle us to the AP Appreciation Advanced 3 House admission on Sept 23 or is that only for Premier Pass holders?

THANK YOU!

My question is: Are all kinks usually worked out by the 2nd weekend? I have read in the past that opening weekend has some issues with things running smoothly, so I'm hoping going the 2nd weekend would mean all of those issues are worked out.

Also: We are PowerPass holders. Does that entitle us to the AP Appreciation Advanced 3 House admission on Sept 23 or is that only for Premier Pass holders?

THANK YOU!
Kinks are continually being worked out throughout the event but the second weekend is definitely better in terms of scareactors knowing their roles. The AP event should be for all passholders regardless of which pass you have.

Is this for the AP holding area or just an AP entrance? I thought the passholder appreciation thing was that they were doing AP holding areas again.

Either way we have Scareactor Dining on Fri and EP on Saturday so we may sign up but don't have to.
Both actually...the line was over the bridge outside and standing in the hot sun for quite a while just to get in doesn't appeal to me. Last year they used an area around Springfield as the event area...not sure where it's being held this year.

AP holding area.

Kinks are continually being worked out throughout the event but the second weekend is definitely better in terms of scareactors knowing their roles. The AP event should be for all passholders regardless of which pass you have.

Both actually...the line was over the bridge outside and standing in the hot sun for quite a while just to get in doesn't appeal to me. Last year they used an area around Springfield as the event area...not sure where it's being held this year.

Hopefully not Springfield again. It was so hot and there was zero shade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter