Off site shuttles to parks

DisneyDude71

Mouseketeer
With everyone talking about cancelling current onsite, reservations, I am curious on how good, reliable other off site hotels shuttles are. Do they drop you off at the TTC? How early do they start, stop.

With everyone talking about cancelling current onsite, reservations, I am curious on how good, reliable other off site hotels shuttles are. Do they drop you off at the TTC? How early do they start, stop.
You need to check with whoever is providing the service. Maybe they make a circuit of the parks, maybe they just go to TTC. Maybe they share with other properties. They may only have limited times.

Many, many years ago we stayed off site at a place that advertised "Disney Shuttles". If you wanted to go to the park, I think the pickups were 8am and 10am. If you wanted to return from the parks, I think it was like 5p and 7p. Don't like those times? Tough. AND they shared with other sites. So what was a 20 minute drive in a car turned into an hour trip.

Also be sure to check the cost of those shuttles.

Don't forget too that where those buses pick up at the parks are well away from the gates. With no cover over them, so if it is raining, oh well.

Some hotels have shuttles that go to/from the parks all day but, beware some hotels advertise scheduled transport which means there are only 2 buses a day one leaving in the morning and one leaving at night.

Our first few trips to Disney were at offsite hotels. The shuttle services were awful. Buses with no AC at times that shared with multiple hotels with very limited times of travel. They had schedules like going to the parks at 8am 9am 10am and then return to the hotel at 8pm 9pm 10pm but anything in between and you were just stuck. I started renting a car and it's the only way we would stay offsite again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts