Off site Italian Restaurants?

MinnieMouse2017

Earning My Ears
We are staying off property, but we would like to enjoy some Italian food.

I use Yelp, but I’m wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

We are staying in Kissimmee. We have done Delmonico’s before.

Thanks!

We love Bruno's on 192. Look up Brunos192.com . We've been many times. The food is very good and reasonable. Way better than Olive Garden.

We love Bruno's on 192. Look up Brunos192.com . We've been many times. The food is very good and reasonable. Way better than Olive Garden.

Second Bruno's. The old man running the place is the owner and quite the character as well. Never had a bad meal there.

Second Bruno's. The old man running the place is the owner and quite the character as well. Never had a bad meal there.
I agree he's quite a character. Love their food. It's the real deal. Nothing like Olive Garden, etc.

Is there a certain location of Giordano's that you think is better? Seems like there are 2-3 in the area.

A couple of months ago we ate at the one on Apopka Vineland Rd, is it was closest to Saratoga Springs where we were staying.

We've also dined at the on off 192 at 7866 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy.

Those locations are the closest to Disney, depending on where you are staying.

Both were great.

How far are you willing to drive? If you don’t mind an excursion, there’s a local Italian restaurant called Prato in downtown Winter Park (just north of Orlando) that’s considered one of the area’s best restaurants. Winter Park itself is beautiful and totally walkable.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!