off site 1

toyotaae86lg

Disney Magic is AMAZING!!!
alright guys I need some major help from you. I plannned in november to stay at por and i was pretty set on it. i priced it in the package and seperate in which i was going to go seperate. then i got to thinking the last time we came to disney (about a summer ago) we stayed off site. This was just a little week trip. Well i just looked up some off site hotels in orlando and some are really nice and are cheaper then what i would pay for por. i know i would be missing out on alot of cool things like the buses and charging to my room but i wonder if it would be worth the savings. these saving are actually like a couple hundred dollars. i found this one place called Resort Quest Orlando, you have your own house, own private pool. i mean its nice and about 200 cheaper. i'm not sure what to do. keep in mind i'm on my honeymoon so i want it to be nice and it'll be in the first week of november. please give me some feedback. thanks experts.
chase

I though I answer this on the Orlando Resorts

anyway - look at renting points from a DVC member - it should run you between $80 and $120 per night - depending upon the resort - just don't rent fri/sat nights.

the resorts are OKW (the least expensive - but has 2 queen beds), BCV, BWV, VWL or SSR - these have a queen bed and a double sleeper sofa - much easier to relax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter