# Of Paper Trimmers?

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. Just wandering how many paper trimmers you own. I have two the same that will cut 12 by 12 paper(I thought the extra one can be packed for trips and crops). At Target back in Dec. I found a cute small one where the blade comes straight down.(I am not thrilled on). Well now, I just saw a huge one on the weekend, I think I should treat myself to, when I get my scrap room all redone and organized. It was only $24.00 in a hardware store.

I have the CM straight trimmer, decorative trimmer, and personal trimmer. Use them all, all the time. They are sturdy but lightweight, packs easy into my tote bag for crops.

I only have one. It is the old fashioned guillotine type of paper cutter. I got it long before I started scrapping. I don't go to crops, so I don't need anything I can throw in a bag to take along with me. I love it because I can cut paper up to 15" long, and it cuts perfectly straight.

Two- one little one (for cutting pictures) and one large one (for cutting 12x12 paper).

2 CM small guillotine for photos
1 large guillotine for paper
The original CM cutting system (straight line, circle, oval, fancy shapes)
1 large Fiskars rotary cutter. It's very big but it has a handle so I can take it to crops.

I have the 12" CM straight and fancy trimmers, the Cm personal trimmer (I always think that sounds rude!) and the CM cutting system, plus the MM self-sharpening 12" trimmer. And I use them all, though the fancy trimmer less than I used to.

I have 3, 2 are 12 x 12 and one is smaller. I was checking the MM one that everyone likes...but I didn't have a coupon yesterday....sigh...

I've got a large Carl trimmer (sits on table), a 12x12 Fiskar and a 12x12 Carl.

I have the CM personal trimmer, 12" trimmer and decorative trimmer plus the circle and oval cutting systems. I also have a Fiskars 12" trimmer that my Dsis gave me for Christmas this year-I don't like it as much as I do my CMs.

I have the CM personal trimmer but don't use it much anymore bc the blade is dull, the CM personal cutting system , (straight, wavy, circles, ovals, etc) that I use occasionally (don't do too many shapes), Fiskars 12" trimmer with the swing out arm that I use ALL THE TIME, and an EK Success circle ruler that I got on clearance for a couple bucks (haven't even opened it yet!). I am really eyeing the big MM one that folds up.

I have a fiskers 12x12 and a smaller one I haven't used in years plus the decorative CM one with the waves.

I have the CM personal trimmer but don't use it much anymore bc the blade is dull.

Jenr812, try cutting some aluminium foil with it. That should sharpen the blade some. It works with makers too.

Hi again. I did go and buy the large Fiskers 12 by 12 with a handle.I have not figured how to use it yet, but I see that you can buy extra blades that will cut out designs too:love: . I hate though, they went and put a huge sticker right in the middle, I can't get off.:confused3

CM 12x12 -- like it but tired of buying new blades for it, CM doesn't have 40% coupons!

12x12 guillotine laser sight paper cutter -- love it, but it is heavy and scares me to use around the kids

12x12 fiskars rotary -- hate it, does not cut straight, never did, I have changed the blades and mats -- I don't knw why I haven't tossed it

12x12 fiskars swing arm --- hate it --- something about the inch mark around 4 inches bothered me --- again, I need to throw things away!

smaller fiskars cutter that doesn't fit 12x12 paper -- trash

oh and I also have a pizza cutter that DS got me for my birthday last year -- he was insistant that I wanted a new cutter for my bday (he was right, just not for pizza!) He is quite proud of himself every time I use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter