October 29, 2005 Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone!!!

I am in 3rd...can't remember how many points. :cheer2:

Well boy did I ever anger the docs gods. TA called me last night asking what resort I was staying at incase they need to send them there....she said they have to go from DCL to something, something vacations..where they booked my trip through then they will send them to my TA who will call me to pick them up.??? Oh well like I said before I don't care about the docs just a room number. :confused3

No Tom, we didn't order the shirts, I really wish we had but oh well, we have green shirts to wear to the port. :flower:

Welcome Paul!! :wave:

I don't plan on working alot today so lets hope the boards are lively...

Have a great day everyone

Kim

Come on really? How many?

It's like the Tootsie Pop thing. How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never know.

tarzanman said:
It's like the Tootsie Pop thing. How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never know.
Tim - your showing your age with the commercial! :rotfl:

Kim - I can play till 1pm..I only work till 1 on Fridays..then its off to the spa for my hair and nails...gotta start getting it together for the trip!

aww..you got it!! LOL!!
Wow..someone named firegoalie has a huge problem with DCL...wack job!

Hockeychic said:
Yippeeeee I win......does that upgrade me to a cat 4????

Kim
yes..it does, but because you have tempted fate too often, DCL will give away your Cat 4 because you didn't answer your phone! :rotfl2:

I have to go read that thread.

I figured they would just give it to me to stop me from calling.....does that work????

:cool1: Happy Friday :cool1:

Going to our HS homecoming football game tonight!! GO KINGSBURG VIKINGS!! DS is in the half time show....marching band.

Tim: you couldn't have possibly seen that tootsie roll commercial when it was first on...that was from when I was a kid (and you ain't that old man!) :rotfl: musta been a re-reun :rotfl2: ......a1, a2, a3....THREE!

Hope everyone has a great day! :goodvibes

Hugs,

RonnieJo :flower:

it was the DCL vs RCCL/Carinval...then last night, they went on the Sept 29th thread just to say DCL sucked...really mature!

RonnieJo66: said:
musta been a re-reun :rotfl2: ......a1, a2, a3....THREE!
I always got so mad as a kid...I wanted to say "give it some more licks!!" I know..little crazy talking to bad cartoon owls! :rotfl:

I was in marching band....It was so fun! Do they get to march really good designs? We had a former college director, so they were detailed!! :cool1:

Hey...I just thought where Tim has seen the Tootsie commercial!! He must be watching Disney Channel and Cartoon Network...cause I have seen reruns of them!! FESS UP TIM! :listen:

Just cause I want to hog all the posts today:

I need advice....I think I want to change to late seating....DU said, no problem...so, should I? My biggest concern was that Kate is use to eating early and would get hungry, but then I remembered that we would be on a cruise and hunger wouldn't be an issue. Should I do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter