October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

We would love to take part in candy exchange and FE's. We had a daughter pass away unexpectedly a few months ago and she left behind a little girl we are now raising. Life has been pretty rough the past few months and I booked the cruise hoping that getting away and having time to bond as a new family unit would make things a little better. And I am hoping that Disney magic will give us all something to smile about. So basically I am interested in anything that will make the cruise even more special and memorable for her. I am not sure how this all works so hopefully someone can help me out. I also absolutely love scrapbooking and would be interested in that as well.

:grouphug:
So sorry for your loss.

But

:welcome: To the thread and the Local candy/snack exchange! About the beginning of September, I will ask for everyone to send me a conversation with your cabin number, the number of people in the cabin, and if there are any allergies. I will organize into groups mostly based on decks. The numbers in each group will be between 6-11.

Local Candy Exchange

dennisbryce
Disney sci-fi
DanielCu
Disnep
Msidescooter
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
Califamily
dizzi
Bobbiwoz
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
Amie 416
sunshine 1259
belac
christined186
caspers5
katiejune
bbkeough
scrawny 6049
ethanash1
McKGirls
ME and SE
Diana32578

Tagging everyone who signed up for FE - please confirm if you're still in for FE. So far it looks like 14 cabins are participating - is everyone ok with doing 1 group since there's not very many participating? Thanks!

DopeyzGoofy

Disnep is still participating, but I am making things for the exchange and only planned on one item for each of 10 cabins. Unfortunately I can't do more.

Hi, Everyone. Below is the listing for possible tasting during our cruise. The tastings are usually held on sea days (including Panama day) and occasionally late on port days. We have eight sea days!!! I am looking to book about three classes unless there is interest for more. Remember there is a minimum for all of the classes.

I want to get an idea of how many folks are interested in the tastings and what is of most interest , and more importantly, when. Tuesday, October 31, 2017, to Saturday, November 4, 2017, (our Panama day) are all sea days. There are a few more, but that is the bulk of them. The only day that I really wouldn't want to do any classes on would be on Halloween. Just seems that it will be a really fun, busy day without the tastings. But, that is just me. If we have enough interest in Halloween, then of course, I will book that day.

When I book the classes, I will need your name(s) and room number. The cost of the class(es) will be billed to your onboard account and no refund will be given for no shows.

Since we can only book 30 days prior, I would like to have all of the information ready to go by Sept 25, 2017. The latest would be two weeks out, Friday, October 13, 2017. The whole, Friday the 13th notwithstanding, I am just going to be too busy to worry about this that close to the cruise.

Champagne: $35.00pp - min 20/max 30

Martini: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Beer: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Mixology: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Mojito: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Tequila / Margarita: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Cognac: $25.00pp - min 10/max 25 in Outlook Café at 10pm (I don't know what day this is held)

Whiskey: $25.00pp - min 10/max 25 in Outlook Café at 10pm (I don't know what day this is held)

Wine: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Chocolate & Liquor: $35.00pp - min 20/max 30

My DH and I have an interest in the Mixology class, Mojito, Wine, and Chocolate and Liquor.

Oh, and remember that the classes and prices are all subject to changel

Hi, just checking to see if any new folks are interested in any of the tasting. I don't think we have a minimum on any of the yet.

I just read that the minimum is 20 for most. If we do not get enough for private, maybe we can join Disney's as a group.

Yes, that's a possibility. The mixology sign up just needs a few more folks and we would be able to do that as a group. But, just in cas, I would go ahead and book online for what you are interested in.

Yes, that's a possibility. We just need a for more for thr mixology class for the group. But just in case, I would go ahead and book online now for what you may be interested in.

I think there's a MNSSHP on the evening we fly into California. I am trying to figure out just how tired we will be.

Thought I would share the info I know, but by now I assume we all have it, but just in case
Dining Rotations:
1. TR, AP, TP ...(continuous)
2. AP, TP, TR ...(continuous)
3. TP, TR, AP ...(continuous)

You can request rotation, but may not be granted...

Royal Tea is being offered on November 1st and November 2nd - 3:00-4:30 pm (need to check prices)

Night 10 is Pirate Night
Night 11 is Frozen Night
Night 12 is Formal Night

Character breakfast is Disney Junior on the 28th and then again on the 2nd from 7:45 to 9:30 am
Adult Halloween Party is Halloween night at 11pm
Masquerade Parade (kids) is 3pm -4:45 pm
Pumpkin Tree Ceremony is on the 27th at 7:30 and again on the 31st at 7:30 pm

I don't know when semi formal is anyone have that?
Thanks
Happy Planning

Thank you for sharing! I don't have any of this info...
~Lisa

We would love to take part in candy exchange and FE's. We had a daughter pass away unexpectedly a few months ago and she left behind a little girl we are now raising. Life has been pretty rough the past few months and I booked the cruise hoping that getting away and having time to bond as a new family unit would make things a little better. And I am hoping that Disney magic will give us all something to smile about. So basically I am interested in anything that will make the cruise even more special and memorable for her. I am not sure how this all works so hopefully someone can help me out. I also absolutely love scrapbooking and would be interested in that as well.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you all but knowing that you are caring for your granddaughter, must give you some comfort. I look forward to meeting you all on the cruise!
~Lisa

Tagging everyone who signed up for FE - please confirm if you're still in for FE. So far it looks like 14 cabins are participating - is everyone ok with doing 1 group since there's not very many participating? Thanks!

DopeyzGoofy
@DL1957
@woot
@DanielCu
@Disnep
@McKGirls
@Fºoºz & @Sami-Jºoº
@ethanash1
@Disneyscifi
@weB4pirates (2 cabins)
@jennyl772003
@ImNarek
@MEandSE

Yes, we are still planning to participate in the FE exchange. I responded to the convo, but just in case I was supposed to respond here.

I may be canceling this cruise, ( and my post Thanksgiving one as well). I need an operation, and it is planned for September 6. I will know more then, about recovery. I will still organize the Local candy exchange if needed.

I may be canceling this cruise, ( and my post Thanksgiving one as well). I need an operation, and it is planned for September 6. I will know more then, about recovery. I will still organize the Local candy exchange if needed.
Very sorry to read thisHope all goes well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter