October 2017!

We'll be at ASSpo from Oct 15/16 to 20. (Depends on outbound flights; reservation right now is for 16-20.)

We were there last year for Hurricane Matthew and had such a good time we're off to do it again. (Don't care about where we sleep, really, as we are there for the parks.)

Hey all

Does anyone know about the weather for October? I have never been there in October, can't wait!

Just had a bit of pixie dust blown my way and my waitlisted one night at Boardwalk in a 1 BR "boardwalk" view just came through. Now we don't have to change rooms for our last night. :cool1: Now have Oct 24 - Nov 2 at AKV KV and BWV respectively. Does anyone know if this forum has waitlist thread. I think that would be a fun addition to the boards.

We just got back from spring break in Disney and spontaneously decided to head back when DD has a few days off from school in October. Unfortunately, planning at the last minute means we missed our 180 day ADR window. I'm frantically trying to secure dining reservations. DD loves Be Our Guest (she was ecstatic when we got to eat dinner in the west wing and actually, so was I!), but right now there's nothing. I did manage to get an ADR at CRT, miraculously. Got one for Chef Mickey's, too, although it's at a highly undesirable time. Oh well. We're staying at the Contemporary again, Atrium Club. We're bringing DD's grandpa and her aunt (both my family) along on this trip. It will be their first time in Disney with us. My sister hasn't been since she was a child. My father hasn't been in that long as well. Can't wait to share the magic with them!!!

We just got back from spring break in Disney and spontaneously decided to head back when DD has a few days off from school in October. Unfortunately, planning at t ringing DD's grandpa and her aunt (both my family) along on this trip. It will be their first time in Disney with us. My sister hasn't been since she was a child. My father hasn't been in that long as well. Can't wait to share the magic with them!!!

I am sure if you keep trying you'll snag a reservation. Try Touring Plans, they helped me get one and a few other people. There's a thread explaining how to use their reservation finder for free.

Good luck

We just got back from spring break in Disney and spontaneously decided to head back when DD has a few days off from school in October. Unfortunately, planning at the last minute means we missed our 180 day ADR window. I'm frantically trying to secure dining reservations. DD loves Be Our Guest (she was ecstatic when we got to eat dinner in the west wing and actually, so was I!), but right now there's nothing. I did manage to get an ADR at CRT, miraculously. Got one for Chef Mickey's, too, although it's at a highly undesirable time. Oh well. We're staying at the Contemporary again, Atrium Club. We're bringing DD's grandpa and her aunt (both my family) along on this trip. It will be their first time in Disney with us. My sister hasn't been since she was a child. My father hasn't been in that long as well. Can't wait to share the magic with them!!!

How exciting! Yes, do check out the reservation finder on TP. That helped me a lot last year.

Thanks for the suggestion! I love TP and didn't know they offered this. I'm now watching for a reservation. I actually found one last night on the MDE app and took it. The problem is that it's 90 minutes before our CRT ADR. I'm holding onto it for now, though. Hopefully something else opens up.

It's been 4 years since we're at WDW. Wanted to go during Halloween this year and it'll be our second time staying at POFQ. :joker:

Hello,

My daughter and I will be flying down Oct 21st and staying for 5 days at AKV Kidani, but wait listed for Jambo!

We love Food and Wine Festival and can't wait too see Pandora! We plan to attend Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party on Tuesday Oct 24th!

Love Disney in the Fall! So excited!! We got great flight prices too!! So thankful for Fall College breaks!! We can get our Disney fix!!!

We will be staying at Yacht Club for 6 nights 10/22-10/28/17 in a garden/woods view room. Our last visit was in 2010 at the BWV and super excited to be staying at the Yacht Club. First time for Food & Wine Festival and Halloween decorations. We won't be attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party but plan to stay late at MK on 10/25/17 to maximize our fun.

We are staying at the Nemo Family Suites from October 26th to November 1st. Five children ages 6 to newborn! We're going to need a vacation from our vacation!

As others have stated, check out the TP reservation finder. We could not book at our 180 day mark because my wife had to get rushed to the hospital. By the time she was out, we were well into a week past our 180 day mark. I made the reservations that I could (although most of what I wanted was not available). Searching for a party of 7 is very difficult. With TP, I was able to eventually secure reservations at Princess Storybook Dining Breakfast at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, PPO at Hollywood and Vine (to sign up for Jedi Training), and several others.

Oct. 12-19. First visit in 18 years to DW. Took the kids to DL in 2015 and wasn't that all impressed. I mean it was Disney so it was nice and entertaining, but I just thinking back to my last DW trip and it just felt like something was missing or lacking, so I told the family we are going to DW in 2017 (Wife and I's 20 year anniversary too.) We are staying at POFQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!