October 2017!

arlinar

Mouseketeer
Didn't see an unofficial thread for this month!

We plan on doing a couples only trip from October 16th to October 23rd. Staying Business class at Corondo Springs unless some discounts pop up in which we can afford Grand Floridian.

We were suppose to go this year but we pushed it back in order to save a bit more (Plus Disneyland in 2017 with our 16 month old)

Can't wait to see what everyone plans as the long year and two month wait begins!

We're hoping to plan our trip to take in the crossover from October 28 - November 4, 2017. Would like to see the decoration switchover but want the free dining promo. Hopefully will have during our trip or may have to choose between the holidays lol

We're hoping to plan our trip to take in the crossover from October 28 - November 4, 2017. Would like to see the decoration switchover but want the free dining promo. Hopefully will have during our trip or may have to choose between the holidays lol

Exact same dates for my trip

We are planning our trip for October 28, 2017 - November 5, 2017. We are also hoping to see the holidays switch from Halloween to Christmas. We plan to stay at a couple of nights at the Contemporary the finish the trip at the Wilderness Lodge. This will be our first time back since 2014. I am beyond excited!

Hoping to book a trip around Oct. 23-29 - to celebrate 5 year anniversary and to experience Food & Wine for the first time! Will be there in July of 2017, so haven't focused on the October details too much yet. Apparently I should - I've been reading a lot about places being booked up already because of the festival!

We are staying at AKL Oct 2-11, first time staying there. Celebrating our Anniversary!!

We are staying at BLT from Oct 13th-15th following a Disney cruise. It's only two nights but I'm so excited! I didn't think we'd be able to add a stay at Disney but the stars aligned and it's going to happen!

Hey Everyone!!

Hoping to bounce back in May for October. I am not interest in Food and Wine festival so I would work around that to find availability. Does anyone know how the weather is in October? We just returned yesterday and although the weather was way better then NYC I wished it was a little warmer. :goodvibes

I am also curious about the weather. I was in DisneyLAND this year the first week of October and it was mid 90s on a few of the days. Should I expect the same plus humidity during the same time in Disney World.

Fun to see how many are planning a trip to WDW. Doing the same thing with the family in October as well want to see "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parade"

We've gone the last week of Oct. for several years...usually mid 80's and I don't remember it ever being humid....always a very nice breeze too.

We have been in late Sept and early Oct and at those times it was HOT and HUMID!

We started the day early and left at lunch to swim...went back for dinner and spent the evenings...you just need to know your work-arounds up front.

October 14-17 -- first trip with just me & hubby --- nervous to leave my babies (will be 8 and 1 when we go :)

We'll be at POR 10/19-10/24. I haven't been to WDW in 6 years, so excited!!

We'll be at POFQ 10/14-10/21. First time staying there. Changed from CBR due to the construction. SO excited and can't wait!!!

Last edited:
We'll be at All-Star Music 30 September - 7 October! My 2 year old daughter's first trip. SO excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!