October 10, 2004 - 4 night - where is it?

meuseman

<font color=blue>Disney Parks Game Afficianado<br>
When I use the disneycruise.com reservations section to look into prices for a 4-night, there is no october 10, 2004 to choose from...

This sailing can't be fully booked yet, can it? Does anyone know what the deal is, or even better, how much category 6 or 7 would be for that sailing?

Thanks for your help:D

Hi! Did you ever find out what happened? I want to go on the Oct. 3 sailing and I called expedia and she did not have the 3rd or the 10th and did not know why. I just sent a request to Dreams Unlimited for a quote. I had asked for a quote in March and received one. That week my kids are out for a school break. Thanks!

The Wonder will be in dry dock for the two dates mentioned. The first sailing will be Oct 17th. I was looking for that date as well, and had to go with the land/sea beginning on Oct. 14th.
Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter