Oct 16th 2017 Dream

Ashley Krause

Earning My Ears
First time cruiser here. Where do I find the FE group for our cruise? Will be under the meet up link? Anyone else on this one ?

Hi Ashley! Our family of five will be on this cruise! At time of travel we will have a 16yo(girl), 14yo, and 12 yo(boys). We are traveling with three other families. All with kids ages 5-14.

Hello! Our family of five will be on this cruise. We have two sons that will be 14 and 11 and a 9 year old daughter. This is our third Disney cruise. We were on the Disney Dream in October 2013 when they first rolled out these Halloween cruises. We cruised on the Fantasy in 2015. The Halloween cruise was a lot of fun, so we can't wait to do it again. We've participated in FE both times.

Hello! Our family of five will be on this cruise. We have two sons that will be 14 and 11 and a 9 year old daughter. This is our third Disney cruise. We were on the Disney Dream in October 2013 when they first rolled out these Halloween cruises. We cruised on the Fantasy in 2015. The Halloween cruise was a lot of fun, so we can't wait to do it again. We've participated in FE both times.

So excited to see other families on this cruise! This is actually our first cruise. We can't wait!

My Family will be going on our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited!!!

Me my Husband and our 2 year old son
My Father and My sister will all be traveling together.

This is a big year, we will be celebrating both me and my husband turning 40 my Dad turning 70 and our 10th wedding anniversary all within that year!!!

My Family will be going on our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited!!!

Me my Husband and our 2 year old son
My Father and My sister will all be traveling together.

This is a big year, we will be celebrating both me and my husband turning 40 my Dad turning 70 and our 10th wedding anniversary all within that year!!!

We are celebrating my husband turning 40 and my daughter turning 16!

My family and I will also be on this cruise. Is there a FE group setup anybody knows about yet?

First time poster...first time Disney cruiser...and so excited!!! We haven't even told our kids yet. Not even sure where to begin.

Mom, DD9 and DS13. Last cruise was when DS was 2. Glad to see other families with kids on hear. Curious what fish extender group is. Haven't picked excursion yet, what is everyone doing?

Do a facebook search for Disney Dream October 16. You will find a group where you can sign up for the FE group and also cabin trick or treating. The fish extender is a lot of fun. It's basically a gift exchange type of thing. You'll leave gifts for other cabins and they will leave gifts for you

Good evening! We are beyond excited for our first Disney cruise!!! My husband and I are surprising our eight and five year olds!
I'm interested in doing a FE - but I'm not on Facebook - is there another way?

We will be there, 6 of us! Three daughters (12, 12, and 13) and one son (3). First cruise for us and super excited!!!! I do have one child who is very nervous about sea sickness, so any veterans that had trouble, let me know what worked for your kids, please, so I can come prepared:flower:

This will be my 11th Disney Cruise - but my friend's first. Wanting to join a fish extender group. Anyone out there already doing one?

This is our first Disney cruise and are so excited. I have two boys ages 10 and 7 and they are already doing the countdown. Looks like I have a lot to learn.

We'll be on this cruise as well, our 2nd DC - family of 5, me and hubs w/3 boys 10, 11, 12. Look forward to meeting new families!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter