NYE Dining

bellrae

DIS Veteran
I was just reading this page on the WDW website - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/new-years-eve/

Does anyone know if the reservation still needs to be withing your 180+10 window to be made or if NYE in these select few restaurants is a different system (there is no clarity on the page).

My first NYE at Disney :) If anyone has any dining tips for that night I'd love to hear them.

I would like to know this too. I am pretty sure it will be another one of those reservations that can NOT be made at 180 days but instead open up on some random day in between and only those lucky enough to catch it when it goes live are those who get the reservations...

I would like to know this too. I am pretty sure it will be another one of those reservations that can NOT be made at 180 days but instead open up on some random day in between and only those lucky enough to catch it when it goes live are those who get the reservations...

180 days for NYE is tomorrow and it is the opening of my window, so i am going to give them a call and see what they say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter