NYE at Universal/IOA?

The 6 J's

Mouseketeer
So just decided to go to UO 12/31-1/1.

As info: Staying at HRH. Never been to Universal/IOA before. (Somewhat experienced WDW visitors.)

Other than being open late are there any special events or fireworks for New Year's Eve at Universal/IOA?

There will be hotel and City Walk venues you can book dinner packages for NYE celebrations

Do this early as some will sell out

Use google to see how the entertainment and celebration went for the past year

I'm not one for the huge crowds this event brings in to UO so this time period I alway avoid

But if you like crowds and ringing in the New Year, this would be a fun event for you!

There's the EVE party at Citywalk which is an upcharge event (They block of a huge chunk of Citywalk for it). And usually the studios park has fireworks and a countdown show in the lagoon. However, I'm not sure of the status of that since they are redoing the nighttime show now (some of the equipment for Cinematic Spectacular got damaged in Hurricane Irma, but they have launched fireworks since for a private corporate buyout. so they may still do that at least)

EVE Tickets are fairly pricy though, 110 for a normal ticket and 184 for a VIP ticket. See https://www.universalorlando.com/we...s-eve/index.html#new-years-eve-ticket-options

I've never personally been, but have heard it is pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter