November should I go?

JENR

Disney Addict
My sister in law just booked Disneyland Hotel in Paris for November of this year. I am looking at the weather and thinking no but should I go? It looks like it will be cold and rainy the whole time but it may be my only change to go.

Help

My sister in law just booked Disneyland Hotel in Paris for November of this year. I am looking at the weather and thinking no but should I go? It looks like it will be cold and rainy the whole time but it may be my only change to go.

Help

other than June, July or August, Disneyland Paris can be cold and rainy at any time of the year. I have in December and in February. Yes it was cold, yes it did rain BUT I still had an amazing time. Disneyland Paris is actaully designed for the cold and wet weather, there are alot more indoor areas and shelters. The trick is to wear layers, waterproof shoes and a poncho. Also Disneyland Hotel is at the park gates, so you are basically at the top of Main Street.

If you're going in November, beware there is a week-end where a press-event is held, and experience can be sub-par for the other guests.

Also, this year is going to be the 90th aniversary of Mickey Mouse: some special celebrations are expected, which can be nice if this is something you're looking for, or bad if you're not, because crowds are expected to be high (Disney hotels even have two-nights restrictions in place, which is EXTREMELY rare except for Christmas and NYE)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter