November check in thread?

I'm so excited, we're going to be there the week of Thanksgiving, Tues through Fri. We've never been there to see the Christmas decorations! DH and I have 4 day hoppers and our two kids have 3 day hoppers and 1 day Universal. What day do you think would be best for them to go to Universal? I know it's going to be busy this time of year, but it's something we've always wanted to do!

We are going this same week and going to Universal that Tuesday since we have season passes. When I looked at previous calendars Tuesday or Wednesday showed good days to go that week.

2nd - 5th for us. DLH. Dapper Day as well

Are we going to get any preview of outfits, Whoever? I always enjoy seeing your wife's creations.
Amy hasn't sewn hers or what she's doing for mine yet. Materials have been pulled out of her stockpile and others have been arriving at the house though... Once something it together, or at least patterns cut, I'll post something up.

We are going this same week and going to Universal that Tuesday since we have season passes. When I looked at previous calendars Tuesday or Wednesday showed good days to go that week.[/QUOTE That's great, thank-you! We're planning on using our MM on Tuesday ( our first day ) and have our kids go to Universal on Wednesday, then go to DL on Thanksgiving and Friday. I think that will work out. Now we're just trying to decide what day to do the WOC dessert and where to go for Thanksgiving dinner. Not sure if we want anything too big or expensive, thinking maybe Carnation Cafe. Thanks again!

We did Carnation Cafe for Thanksgiving I think 3 years ago and really enjoyed it. This year we decided to do the Disneyland Hotel Buffet dinner but if we don't Carnation Cafe is our 2nd place to go.

I'm late to the game and its my first post in years, but I'm getting so excited for our upcoming trip 11/20-11/27. It will be me, my husband, his mom, and our girls who will be 5 and 8. Last trip was 9/2015. We've done the past three trips over Halloween season so this will be our first Holiday season. Not sure where we are staying (I have 3 GN hotels booked). Our plans are:
Monday - DL/DCA - arrive LAX at 9am
Tuesday - LEGOLAND
Wednesday - Beach
Thursday -DL
Friday - DL/DCA
Saturday - Universal
Sunday - DL/DCA
Monday - DL/DCA - depart LAX 10:45pm

I'm tempted to switch Weds & Fri so the Beach/rest day is more in the middle, but I also figure Weds might be shorter park hours. Any thoughts?

I changed my hotel plans. Still going just one night Nov. 18-19, but decided to try the Homewood Suites. Someone has been talking about how easy it is to take the Toy Story shuttle to the parks, so we're doing it as an experiment. If it works out well for that one night, it might become our go-to hotel as my kids are getting older and need more space. Anyone have experience there? Is it as easy as everyone says?

We haven't stayed at Homewood Suites but have stayed at the Doubletree Suites and used the Toy Story lot. It was super easy to do. We've never had to wait for a bus on our way into the parks and I think the longest on the way back to the hotel was about 5-10 mins. And that's traveling with a stroller!

Going Nov. 5-9 and staying GCV with my sister and 12-year old niece...first visit for them, second visit for me!

November 14-17... Candy Cane Inn, my favorite! My nephews first trip (he turns 4 on the 19th)... Glad to share it with him.

I'm excited to be visiting Disneyland for the first time! Will be in the parks Nov 18-21, staying at the Hilton Anaheim.

Nov 4-8 at Candy Cane Inn. Traveling with my Cars-crazy 11 year old granddaughter and my sister. First time for me and granddaughter. Excited for new experiences, and for being a slightly dated Dapper Dan on Sunday.

My family of 5- my mom, myself and my husband, and our 2 teens- will be there Nov 22-26. We've never been for Thanksgiving before!

Going for two days 28th&29th. Went the week after Thanksgiving last year and crowds were not bad. Worth it to see everything decorated for Christmas. Staying at Homewood right next to Toy Story lot. Take advantage of their complementary dinner buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!